The World Map of CNRP2

Lynneth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I begin, because this will get just a little contentious, but note that I am only frustrated, not as much as at you as I am at the system and the situation it has caused. I appreciate all the work you do managing our map Lynneth and to a degree you have inherited certain problems with your position.. those are going to be detailed as I respond to your following statement.

All legit, for the most part the same grandfathering applies as to Mogar. However, India is positively massive. I would appreciate very much if you were to integrate 'only' two provinces at most (the ones closest to current territory perhaps) and work on the others in time. The territory you're claiming has how many hundred million people? ~500-600 mil?

Believe me, this isn't the end of the RP for India. I did the province by province thing as per your original request and rolled it out. You'll noticed I started north east and worked to south east. This is by far not the end of RP in this region for me. I still have to set up an OTH network and build in defenses, but I think my civil claim to governnance as I've set up a system of representation should be deemed legitimate. It's under control and stable, just still in development. I specifically mentioned each region I was working in with each post and nearer the end noted I was making changes over the entire region once the lower framework was developed. Right now there have been at least 14 rp mentions of the Indian development, even more if you count the number of times the 2nd fleet have passed in and out of it, not just the 7 posts I've posted to authenticate my claim and I feel it fair to request recognition that this area is now part of Druk Yul though integration will continue to progress.

As for the population thing.. It really depends on how we measure population and there isn't really a consenus on that though thus far I've agreed that going by rl population counts is alright, fact of the matter is our states are wholly different than their rl counterparts.

This will be the second time you have sent me back to the drawing board with a new set of instructions and it's beginning to get somewhat frustrating if it is not recognized.

So what of my work so far? What have I earned by that?

Let me be clear on this.. continuing to rp the region is not going to be a problem. THat's going to happen anyway. The problem is the amount of bureaucracy I'm being put through. I submitted my petition once, it was stated it was not in order. I did what was requested to correct it.. and now again I'm being told that it's not sufficient despite following specific instructions on how to make it sufficient. Getting weary of having to copy and paste all that notation at the end of my rp. Are you telling me it is going to require 21-28 posts to rp the integration of east India? Where is my cut-off.. when do I know I am done?

With my SOI I could have started with well more area than I did, but I intended to rp out my expansion and now you're making me suffer for that choice. I was perfectly fine with the 7 post 14 day rule before people began adding their personal interpretations. Perhaps you should use SOI as a determinant to the ability of states to integrate given that there are states who voluntarily start under their SOI and intentionally inhibit themsleves.

The problem I'm seeing here has nothing to do with population.. and everything with the 7 post 14 day rule. It was the intention of that rule to slow down, not halt, expansion. The flaw in it is it didn't specificy the size of land area that could be claimed per given 7 post 14 day period. Perhaps we need to look at that and get a community ruling on the square milage claimable during a given period of expansion rather than leaving it a subject of interpretation and speculation.

For now, I have kept to the current rule and ask my claim be recognized. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Note: This post is subject to regular editing.
If you are unsure about any rules, ask the GMs.
Current GMs are Lynneth, Rudolph, Biohazard.

Protectorates will not be marked on the map, but I may make a list of them in this post.

584RHzG.png

Link

Player/nation list(last updated 9th August-ish)
[spoiler]
North America:

Dillon1102 - Cascadia
Mara Lithaen - Plains Federation
PresidentDavid - Plains Federation
Vedran- Federation of the Atlantic
Lord Hershey - Palaven Empire
Lynneth: Tikal
Knights111 - Baffin Island
Iamthey - New England
Supercheese - United Caribbean States

South America:

Curristan - State of Rio de Janeiro
Greywall - United Guyana Republic
rok - Antarctic Federation

Europe:

Shave N Haircut - France
Californian - Northlands
Rudolph - Yugoslavia
Lysergide - Sweden
Markus Wilding - Alvonia
Triyun - Greece
Zoot - Nordboerne Kongedomme
JEDCJT - Muscovy
Euphaia - Hungary
Mr Director - Belarus
Yawoo - Spain
King Timmy - Ireland(Ireland)
Imperator Azenquor - Zapadnaya (Bulgaria)
RIS3 4 WAR - Albania
Horo the Wise Wolf - Prussia
Evangeline Anovilis - Romania
Aggressivenutmeg - Cisalpina

Africa:

Biohazard - The Aidennic Council of Alexandria
Yerushalayim - Great Lakes Republic
Dragonshy - Dominion of the Severed Hand
Uberstein - Federal Union of South African Republics
Centurius - Carthage
Voodoo Nova - Novak
Jarl Frost - Madagascar

Asia:

Mogar - Imperium of Japan
Jesbro - Principality of Shanghai
Margrave - New Zealand
Kevin Kingswell - Confederated States of Russia
Zoot - The Babylonian Empire
Maelstrom Vortex - Druk Yul
Hereno - Sri Lanka
Malatose - Persian Empire
Chicago Noise - United Amur Republics
[/spoiler]

Protectorates
[spoiler]
North America
White land - De jure under Tikal's Monroe doctrine
Alaska, Yukon, British Columbia - Cascadia and Tikal

South America
White land - De jure under Tikal's Monroe doctrine

Europe
Masovia, Lublin, Podlaskie - Belarus (all Prot. in Poland)
Baltics - Muscovy
Crimea - Muscovy, Romania

Turkey, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, and Syria - Sparta

Africa
African white space - African League (basically all African nations are in it)

Asia
Eastern Province, Makkah, Riyadh, Al Bahah Regions, Asir, Jizanand Najran Provinces - Novak
Xinjiang - Druk Yul
Malay peninsula down to Japan's holdings - SEATO
[/spoiler]

I'm on that map yet not player list?

#7 for Kamchatka

As the bulk of your posts concerning Sumatra, peninsular Malaysia and parts of Thailand were made before my announcement of 'cleaning up', I'll offer you the same courtesy I did Cent, ie you will be permitted to annex all those areas this one time. I would ask, however, that you consider taking only Sumatra or Malaysia/Thailand, as the combined population of those territories exceed 70 million people. Entirely voluntary however, see the grandfathering I did for Cent.

As further evidence I merely miscounted and was not attempting to abuse my position as mapmaker, I will elect to chose to annex Sumatra since it is a singular cultural, and logically would be easier to annex as I previously held control over one of the Islands largest cities. I would like an estimation and explanation of the required number of posts for the region I would be required to follow the new guidelines in order to add, which includes Malaysia and a small portion of Thailand, which according to Wikipedia, includes 8.7 million people.

Edited by Mogar

Before I begin, because this will get just a little contentious, but note that I am only frustrated, not as much as at you as I am at the system and the situation it has caused. I appreciate all the work you do managing our map Lynneth and to a degree you have inherited certain problems with your position.. those are going to be detailed as I respond to your following statement.

[Snip]

For now, I have kept to the current rule and ask my claim be recognized.

It was a request, and there was no need for you to get so defensive about it, Maelstrom. You could just have said 'Sorry, but no.' and have it left at that. Also, what your SOI was at start is completely and utterly irrelevant. How much you will post regarding the region is irrelevant to the rule.

As for specifying the size of the land area, I quote from the old map's rules, 'Land expansion requires a minimum of 7 posts within 2 weeks, per RL country/province (whichever is applicable).'

'Whichever is applicable' to me meaning that large nations would be split into provinces for integration. I clarified all that, so people without the common sense wouldn't mistakenly take all of the USA, for example. But as said in my previous post, grandfathering applies, so you needn't worry. You're getting all of India.

You'll have to start over in Sri Lanka though, as that was briefly a sovereign nation and needs to be re-annexed.

I'm on that map yet not player list?

Added you. Sorry.

#7 for Kamchatka

As further evidence I merely miscounted and was not attempting to abuse my position as mapmaker, I will elect to chose to annex Sumatra since it is a singular cultural, and logically would be easier to annex as I previously held control over one of the Islands largest cities. I would like an estimation and explanation of the required number of posts for the region I would be required to follow the new guidelines in order to add, which includes Malaysia and a small portion of Thailand, which according to Wikipedia, includes 8.7 million people.

Thank you.

As for the most efficient integration,

Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Putrajaya, Selangor combine 7,265,065 people.

Kuala Lumpur, Pahan, Perak, Terenggamu, Kelantan combine 7,804,736 people.

Penang, Kedah, Perlis combine 3,637,266 people, plus Narathiwat, Yala, Pattani, Songkhla, Satun, Phattalung combine 7,680,787 people.

The other provinces up to Chumphon combine 4,849,529 people.

So a total of 7*4 sections dedicated to integration, but not necessarily 28 posts, if split up like given as example in the OP.

(Individually, they would require a staggering 168 sections to be integrated. This is what I'm saving everyone from through my interpretation of the rules. Tell me more about how I seized power and illegally 'changed' the rules. Oh wait, i can't hear you over how relieved everyone else is that they're spared from this BS.)

[Pictar]

Add Saxony to the map, please.

Also, be aware that it is my intention to take all of the land of the Rhine that isn't currently someone else's... I couldn't figure out exactly what France/Alvonia/Northlands agreed to regarding that part of the region.

Wilco.

Update.

Should have everything. As usual, inform me if I missed something.

And a reminder, I will only process things I see posted here in this thread, usually with links to back it up.

Also, not yet having heard back from Malatose and Voodoo, their additions are on hold for now, so don't be surprised about that.

Edited by Lynneth

It was a request, and there was no need for you to get so defensive about it, Maelstrom. You could just have said 'Sorry, but no.' and have it left at that. Also, what your SOI was at start is completely and utterly irrelevant. How much you will post regarding the region is irrelevant to the rule.
As for specifying the size of the land area, I quote from the old map's rules, 'Land expansion requires a minimum of 7 posts within 2 weeks, per RL country/province (whichever is applicable).'
'Whichever is applicable' to me meaning that large nations would be split into provinces for integration. I clarified all that, so people without the common sense wouldn't mistakenly take all of the USA, for example. But as said in my previous post, grandfathering applies, so you needn't worry. You're getting all of India.
You'll have to start over in Sri Lanka though, as that was briefly a sovereign nation and needs to be re-annexed.

I thought Hereno has that now. Did he quit again?

I only took Sri Lanka after saying that if I were to re-roll out, it should go back to being Mael's as it was. Nobody said anything at the time so as far as I'm concerned, Mael annexed Sri Lanka.

'Going back to Mael' is turning back into his protectorate as far as I'm concerned. Rerolling turns your land white, and there has been no prior RP for an agreement in that vein as far as I'm aware.

I want Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq. Name it "Iroq, Syriasly" Islamistan (Land of Islam)

If I can't have that tell me how much land I have to buy to have that.

Did you talk to Malatose? He's currently annexing some of those lands.

'Going back to Mael' is turning back into his protectorate as far as I'm concerned. Rerolling turns your land white, and there has been no prior RP for an agreement in that vein as far as I'm aware.

Did you talk to Malatose? He's currently annexing some of those lands.

No. I looked at the protectorates/lands and it wasn't on there. If he's annexing it and it's not done, is it reserved for him?

Also jfc isn't he big enough or is he doing that Germany Empire thing again he did from CNRP?

No. I looked at the protectorates/lands and it wasn't on there. If he's annexing it and it's not done, is it reserved for him?

Also jfc isn't he big enough or is he doing that Germany Empire thing again he did from CNRP?

Not every protectorate is in the map OP. I can only put there what gets reported.

It's a protectorate (Syria and Lebanon). Iraq has already beem 50% annexed and the rest is a protectorate that im currently annexing.

Mind linking me please?

If he can provide a link lynneth, That hasn't been edited, then I'll take Saudi Arabia.

Think he took the sauds as well sadly.

Jfc....

Yemen, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Turkey, Jordan.

Just color whatever is on that list that isn't under a protectorate and put it under Islamistans names.

I'm assuming by the way mael knows that there's a post so no need to link me.

Edit: Nevermind do link me because I want to know the continents you're protecting. Edited by Beauty