Declaration of war

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're also essential taking the WD's members flags who've been with them since the start too if they do win them and because of their alliance size, they are easily favorites to take them. How generous of the Doves to let flag runners join your aa and help them win the flags they only play for.

Your tears give away the true reason you're fighting so hard to drfend yourself ... I clearly see the problem - it's Little [Wo]Man Syndrome .. You've developed a serious inferiority complex, and your struggling for relevance and notority you feel your deserved.

I think I just earned an honorary ph.D for this discovery.

I can't even take the time to defend half the stupidity I just read. So here's this. Go look at past wars, look at the NS Gaps that have happened, look at a war similar to this where where all the top dog alliances picked their top 4-5 most active members and hit warriors entire AA, look at all the BS moves that these people on this forum are attempting to defend. Hellas was once know as an elite alliance who has turned into garbage. Exactly why misfits got stuck with them a round or 2 ago in a war. Basically to beat misfits around. We made a war with Hellas as a 1v1 alliance war instead of the old fashion shove them micros with the bigger alliances. Had Hellas actually had a warchest and any idea what they were doing it could have shaped up to be a good war. This is a war game....is it not? Should we have just waited around for someone to put Hellas where they should be or just let them sit in their corner and do their thing? Seems to me you guys want to pick misfits wars for them and anytime I let you go offensive on purpose your war declarations are always let downs.

I can't even take the time to defend half the stupidity I just read. So here's this. Go look at past wars, look at the NS Gaps that have happened, look at a war similar to this where where all the top dog alliances picked their top 4-5 most active members and hit warriors entire AA, look at all the BS moves that these people on this forum are attempting to defend. Hellas was once know as an elite alliance who has turned into garbage. Exactly why misfits got stuck with them a round or 2 ago in a war. Basically to beat misfits around. We made a war with Hellas as a 1v1 alliance war instead of the old fashion shove them micros with the bigger alliances. Had Hellas actually had a warchest and any idea what they were doing it could have shaped up to be a good war. This is a war game....is it not? Should we have just waited around for someone to put Hellas where they should be or just let them sit in their corner and do their thing? Seems to me you guys want to pick misfits wars for them and anytime I let you go offensive on purpose your war declarations are always let downs.

How on one hand can you use the past to justify your present actions, your current post regarding warriors, but on the other hand deflect attempts to use the past, your hitting AAs fresh out of wars like you did to OP and WD a few rounds ago, to highlight your current douchebaggery.

Your tears give away the true reason you're fighting so hard to drfend yourself ... I clearly see the problem - it's Little [Wo]Man Syndrome .. You've developed a serious inferiority complex, and your struggling for relevance and notority you feel your deserved.

I think I just earned an honorary ph.D for this discovery.

Your desperation to undermine anything i say or the Misfits do has been amusing. The stats you cherry picked and then this little rant of yours sounds more like a description of yourself. Keep trying..

It's not like you make my job difficult or anything ;)

Is that the job where you make yourself look like a noob by using chart stats that only record when they update.

You better get yourself to one of these centers asap!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

You and TPC vs RE and Skaro, with RE hitting TPC means it is essentially RE vs TPC and TEPD vs Skaro plus nations in RE that you hit. You like to keep playing the "I dun know Skaro were so bad dude" card, when you were around the prior rounds with their rather amusing beginnings.

You also pulled a cheap, obvious flag running stunt, hitting me almost a full day before your war. You were the aggressor, you brought the drama. But please Mr. we dont flag run, go on and explain why 3 of your nations left TEPD for war doves this round for a greater chance at a prize.

I hadn't actively played TE in a large alliance in a couple rounds.  Skaro was an alliance I never heard of and it was my call on that war.  I obviously learned that they weren't up to our speed, but it was the first war of the round and very few nukes were used by anyone.  No first war in TE is a hard unless they avoid war for almost a month; like your AA and several others when we attacked you guys as our second war.  TPC had like 12 nations and they wanted to hit Skaro because Skaro was doing spy ops on them.  That was their war focus.  While the overall war results leaned heavily in our favor, it wasn't near the crap war I've seen from alliances this round, specifically Citadel on TEPD when we had been fighting rogues all round and were down to 20 active nations.  Glorified tech raid for most of them while they continued to avoid a real war.

Who are you to cry about flag running stunts?  Your entire purpose playing TE is to flag run every round.  You have the same stale pattern every round; raid easy targets and avoid difficults wars as much as you can.  Also cry if a real war finds you.  We never hid once that we were here to dominate last round and we did it from start to finish.  We hit you the same day we hit everyone else and I am pretty sure I have said this in several other threads.  You are an average and predictable ruler so we merely refreshed your nation until you dumped gc and troops to collect and we hammered you.  We brought the war, you brought the drama and continue to bring the drama.  I am so fed up with TE being stale and the same n00bs bringing the same drama that I am calling it quits after this round.  I can't even find the passion to treat some people next round to what they treated us to this round.

As far as why people left, it was mostly because we had about 30 new people join the AA this round that were inactive turds and it was frustrating to try and organize anything.  None of the leadership from last round wanted to lead this round, especially after such a successful, yet demanding round.  I was on a 3 week vacation after the start of the round (killing d00ds from a smartphone driving across country) and said before the round started I wouldn't be able to actively play.  The only reason I stepped up to lead this mess was because there was nobody else actively doing it and because of the coordinated multi-roguefest hitting us.  I usually won't bail on a AA once committed, but I debated heading to war doves after dealing with the rogues because I didn't have the time and honestly the AA shouldn't have been created again.  It was a one-time AA and it happened without much coordination again this round.  After deciding it would be my last round, I said screw it, booted all the inactive nations, and am counting down the days until it's over.

You guys defeated our logic and stats with ignorance, experience wins every time, the rest of your round should be great. ;)

First, what stats and logic do you speak of because I've only noticed my own in this thread.  

Your experience has only shown me that you like to surround yourself with the largest pool of competent TE players. Last round it was TEPD and then WD's when you likely knew we'd come looking for payback against TEPD. You joined WD's in advance of our predictable DoW so you could use them to defend you too or dodge us but this round it was TEPD at the start when they had the biggest AA and then WD's once TEPD were rouged and many of their nations gave up and WD's went ahead of them. All that tells me everything about you!

I don't know your complete history but what I've seen is that your reliant on others to protect you seems to be all your experience has given you.

I've chosen to surround myself with mostly newbies to help them improve their game and teaching anything is the best way to learn it. My first AA was Skaro and then Misfits, I didn't know enough to help much in Skaro and I left because of some undisciplined members in Skaro but they were newbies.

How on one hand can you use the past to justify your present actions, your current post regarding warriors, but on the other hand deflect attempts to use the past, your hitting AAs fresh out of wars like you did to OP and WD a few rounds ago, to highlight your current !@#$%baggery.

Paul you do realize the only past I'm bringing up is relevant to the topic. John is in here bashing the way we did the war claiming that the rest of misfits can step in at any given time. He fails to realize a very similar event happened by his own buddies.

You guys defeated our logic and stats with ignorance, experience wins every time, the rest of your round should be great. ;)

And you're right, the rest of our round will be great just as every round after it will be too. :D

Paul you do realize the only past I'm bringing up is relevant to the topic. John is in here bashing the way we did the war claiming that the rest of misfits can step in at any given time. He fails to realize a very similar event happened by his own buddies.

Do you seriously not understand how things work around here?

nvm, this is probably what Daenerys meant by generally being surrounded by newbs. Edited by Auctor

They're also essential taking the WD's members flags who've been with them since the start too if they do win them and because of their alliance size, they are easily favorites to take them. How generous of the Doves to let flag runners join your aa and help them win the flags they only play for.

For the record: there is precisely zero chance that myself or any of the TEPD refugees will take the top two in WD this round. Beyond the fact that I almost never end a round with more than a couple thousand NS, and have no intention of changing that, we didn't move for a flag, and we wouldn't screw people who gave us a landing spot. 

I hadn't actively played TE in a large alliance in a couple rounds.  Skaro was an alliance I never heard of and it was my call on that war.  I obviously learned that they weren't up to our speed, but it was the first war of the round and very few nukes were used by anyone.  No first war in TE is a hard unless they avoid war for almost a month; like your AA and several others when we attacked you guys as our second war.  TPC had like 12 nations and they wanted to hit Skaro because Skaro was doing spy ops on them.  That was their war focus.  While the overall war results leaned heavily in our favor, it wasn't near the crap war I've seen from alliances this round, specifically Citadel on TEPD when we had been fighting rogues all round and were down to 20 active nations.  Glorified tech raid for most of them while they continued to avoid a real war.

Who are you to cry about flag running stunts?  Your entire purpose playing TE is to flag run every round.  You have the same stale pattern every round; raid easy targets and avoid difficults wars as much as you can.  Also cry if a real war finds you.  We never hid once that we were here to dominate last round and we did it from start to finish.  We hit you the same day we hit everyone else and I am pretty sure I have said this in several other threads.  You are an average and predictable ruler so we merely refreshed your nation until you dumped gc and troops to collect and we hammered you.  We brought the war, you brought the drama and continue to bring the drama.  I am so fed up with TE being stale and the same n00bs bringing the same drama that I am calling it quits after this round.  I can't even find the passion to treat some people next round to what they treated us to this round.

As far as why people left, it was mostly because we had about 30 new people join the AA this round that were inactive turds and it was frustrating to try and organize anything.  None of the leadership from last round wanted to lead this round, especially after such a successful, yet demanding round.  I was on a 3 week vacation after the start of the round (killing d00ds from a smartphone driving across country) and said before the round started I wouldn't be able to actively play.  The only reason I stepped up to lead this mess was because there was nobody else actively doing it and because of the coordinated multi-roguefest hitting us.  I usually won't bail on a AA once committed, but I debated heading to war doves after dealing with the rogues because I didn't have the time and honestly the AA shouldn't have been created again.  It was a one-time AA and it happened without much coordination again this round.  After deciding it would be my last round, I said screw it, booted all the inactive nations, and am counting down the days until it's over.

Interesting how the first war you are the boss, then by the 2nd war, you are no longer the boss, and try to play off any responsibility. You say TEPD was out to dominate. You were out to flag run, and yet you seem to be unable to admit it. You knew exactly the purpose of my round last round, it just turned out that I was the only real nation in my AA, and I was raiding out of sheer boredom by that time. My beef is that I was sure you could take care of me using traditional methods rather than the cheap shot you chose to use. But hey maybe I was a little naive in candidly disclosing so much with you.

Ive got no problem flag running, did so in the past, but you really think I was flag running last round when you saw the full extent of my rouges? This round I wasnt even running. I would have easily built harder econ and be ahead of auctor money wise if I wanted to. After our 2nd war Ive ended up on top of casualties, so yes I will go for it now.

I have never, even personaly won a "flag" I could build a lot harder econ if I wanted to. Back in the day when we used to flag run, I was always on the front lines. Whereas your assortment of nations were a whos who of successful flag runners. :P

Edited by StevieG

For the record: there is precisely zero chance that myself or any of the TEPD refugees will take the top two in WD this round. Beyond the fact that I almost never end a round with more than a couple thousand NS, and have no intention of changing that, we didn't move for a flag, and we wouldn't screw people who gave us a landing spot. 

To be fair, you guys have probably played your part in their success no?

First, what stats and logic do you speak of because I've only noticed my own in this thread.  

Your experience has only shown me that you like to surround yourself with the largest pool of competent TE players. Last round it was TEPD and then WD's when you likely knew we'd come looking for payback against TEPD. You joined WD's in advance of our predictable DoW so you could use them to defend you too or dodge us but this round it was TEPD at the start when they had the biggest AA and then WD's once TEPD were rouged and many of their nations gave up and WD's went ahead of them. All that tells me everything about you!

I don't know your complete history but what I've seen is that your reliant on others to protect you seems to be all your experience has given you.

I've chosen to surround myself with mostly newbies to help them improve their game and teaching anything is the best way to learn it. My first AA was Skaro and then Misfits, I didn't know enough to help much in Skaro and I left because of some undisciplined members in Skaro but they were newbies.

Interesting, all I get from your post is us vs you yet you cry that you had nothing to do nor any knowledge of the rogues.

To be fair, you guys have probably played your part in their success no?

Sure, but we're three of 40+, and we joined late. There are a lot of WD nations who've been there longer, put more work into organizing things, etc. Wouldn't feel right to win donations off their efforts. 

Interesting how the first war you are the boss, then by the 2nd war, you are no longer the boss, and try to play off any responsibility. You say TEPD was out to dominate. You were out to flag run, and yet you seem to be unable to admit it. You knew exactly the purpose of my round last round, it just turned out that I was the only real nation in my AA, and I was raiding out of sheer boredom by that time. My beef is that I was sure you could take care of me using traditional methods rather than the cheap shot you chose to use. But hey maybe I was a little naive in candidly disclosing so much with you.

Ive got no problem flag running, did so in the past, but you really think I was flag running last round when you saw the full extent of my rouges? This round I wasnt even running. I would have easily built harder econ and be ahead of auctor money wise if I wanted to. After our 2nd war Ive ended up on top of casualties, so yes I will go for it now.

I have never, even personaly won a "flag" I could build a lot harder econ if I wanted to. Back in the day when we used to flag run, I was always on the front lines. Whereas your assortment of nations were a whos who of successful flag runners. :P

Hart and myself ran the AA last round with the help of a couple other guys, from start to finish.  Quote something where I said I wasn't making decisions for the 2nd war.  I did the target list and loved the targets.  Best war of the round.

We didn't start off with a plan to win flags, but after several weeks of building and having some amazing collections we realized we could dominate our wars and win all the flags.  Yes, I am sure a couple of our guys were planning it from the start, but it wasn't a clearly defined goal of the alliance before the round started.  We ended up winning 5 of 6 and we dominated our wars.  By the end of the round when many of our guys had been fighting for the last 4 weeks, a lot of them were broke but we were facing more than double our nations by the time Warriors jumped aboard.  It was an amazingly fun and successful round for most of our members.

You are gaming casualties this round.  I don't even understand what you get out of that.  I'd much rather focus my energy on a nation that isn't temporary and collect casualties where it really matters.

Interesting, all I get from your post is us vs you yet you cry that you had nothing to do nor any knowledge of the rogues.

I know you want someone to blame for the rogues so why don't you just do what you really want to do and blame us for being friends with a couple of the Warriors members. While you're at it you may as well blame everyone else that were friends with DD and co too.

You can't even defend yourself against my claims towards you because you know they're true but seriously quit trying to shift the argument and resort back to using lies, and trying to blame us for the rogues. Do you even realize how pathetic that sounds? You can blame me all you want, come at me in game and do something about it big guy!

You can't even defend yourself against my claims towards you because you know they're true but seriously quit trying to shift the argument and resort back to using lies, and trying to blame us for the rogues.

You have me all wrong I have no need to defend myself from any accusation of yours because of two reasons. One, everyone sees through your pathetic arguments they all know how horrible Misfits and their wars are, stats do not lie no matter how much you wish to filter them. Two, I know who the rogues, I know who was responsible, and I know who are friends with whom. You suck and your arguments suck more. You make this too easy.

Im hardly "gaming" casualties.

I didnt intend it, I just happened to be here being the mediocre nation that I am.

What about all the wars where you have very little damage? If I am not mistaken 4 0 damage wars with Daenerys herself.

Edited by paul711