Admin allows multis?

What's to stop alliances from sending multis to each other and benefiting each other tit for tat?

If you have enough degrees of separation, it will be possible to cheat the system.

This also makes spying easier.

tl;dr: I don't like this.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

Multi's - multiple nations controlled by the same individual - remain forbidden. What is allowed is more than one nation on the same network; as in your wife, husband, roommate, etc may now play.

I'm aware of that, the question is how will you prevent the abuse of this?

What's to stop alliances from sending multis to each other and benefiting each other tit for tat?

If you have enough degrees of separation, it will be possible to cheat the system.

I hear you have a few multis yourself.

I'm aware of that, the question is how will you prevent the abuse of this?

The real question is why would you want to? Let’s face reality, the game’s interest is fading, in 2007 we had 40,000 nations, a lot of them multiple accounts? Possibly, does it really matter?  CN was created as an RP, it’s what attracted allot of us to the game, however due to the blood-lust of some leaders once they been toppled  from the top of the food chain by the people regaining their status is a long road.

People don’t forget let alone forgive, point being if a person has the ability to RP his characters where you’re not sure who you’re talking to why would you want to stop that person?

They’re going to liven the game up, that’s a given!! I wish Yenisy still played, he’d love this, intelligence dept.’s would be working OT, which equates to more activity which equates to more drama, better content being created on the OWF and fantasies being fulfilled.

It's a role players dream, the problem most people have with this or will have is the personalization with a player, cause if I've learned anything in the years I've been playing CN sooner or later best friends turn into enemies, I've seen so many time's it's damn near predicable.

If an alliances Internal Affairs department is worth a dime, then that won't be a problem.