CNRP World Map

Centurius

This rp has a history you'd be familiar with from the previous times you played here or CNRP 2 which is younger and more active. You have to undergo an interview process to join CNRPA. I wouldn't recommend that because it's slanted, debasing and frankly petty, but to each their own.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This rp has a history you'd be familiar with from the previous times you played here or CNRP 2 which is younger and more active. You have to undergo an interview process to join CNRPA. I wouldn't recommend that because it's slanted, debasing and frankly petty, but to each their own.

Not necessarily. You can forego the process if the others vouch for you.

It would be very nice if some people could keep their hatred for our community out of this thread. I'm also not going into CNRPA threads spamming you all with negative posts.

On the actual matter at hand:

Feel free to join whatever. If you don't hit others, most likely noone will attack you in any of the three RPs. Overall, CNRP is the longest-running, most stable RP, with a decent amount of people and least amount of rule restrictions, CNRP2 is a more dynamic RP with more people and greater restrictions on warfare and expansion, CNRPA is the last RP, which is where you'd want to go if you hate the prospect of RPing with the likes of Triyun, Centurius and me. It's a closed society of sorts, though I'm pretty sure you can get the necessary vouches to be let in without trouble.

Overall, if you need any help with this RP or CNRP2, feel free to contact me, or ask in the OOC thread. I help explain things, if need be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please mark Iraq, Kuwait, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and oman as Arabia

Territories to be run by Supercheese, Greywall, Dillon, and Peter_Illyich

Welcome to the new world 

Edited by Greywall