Round 31 and not sure what to do?

33683.jpg

Tired of getting dragged down in the same old same old grudge wars, and you want to reach up for something higher?

185px-ImagesCAV0IHGG.jpg

Tired of being stuck inside aa's where when things go bad or the stakes rise up, there is bickering and infighting?

Napoleon.jpg

Then you might just have found your small solution, to all your big problems.

Or hop on irc and meet us all at #TheFrenchEmpire, for an aa that won't just be doing the same thing you do every night.

FAQ's about the TFE

1) Is this alliance real?

Yes!

2) Will it exist in game?

Yes! (see 1 above).

3) Can I join?

Yes!

4) If I don't want to join but just want to be a diplomat, can I check out the forums?

Yes!

5) Are the forums supposed to be publicly view-able to any validated visitor?

Yes!

6) Will this alliance be unaffiliated with the TGE?

Yes!

7) Is this a successor to the TE Police?

No!  This is a whole new aa, unlike any other ever.  The TE Police will remain whatever they decide to remain.

8) Will this alliance help me with how to do stuff?

Yes!

9) Wll this alliance be the best ever?

Yes!

10) Do you guarantee that?

Yes!

For any non-frequently asked question, if you ask it often enough it will become a FAQ.

I think I've said this elsewhere about another new alliance -- but at least try something original for a name .... Was only a year ago I had a protectorate named The French Empire ..... So far your 'not doing it like another alliance' is already like another alliance ..... 

I think I've said this elsewhere about another new alliance -- but at least try something original for a name .... Was only a year ago I had a protectorate named The French Empire ..... So far your 'not doing it like another alliance' is already like another alliance .....

yeah guys, once rayvon does it it's been done to death.

yeah guys, once rayvon does it it's been done to death.

I didn't do shit - it was [i]my protectorate[/i] (in other words, it was someone else's alliance -- someone else did it) ... All I said was 'be original' .. You're the one using someone else's namesake in the terms of 'doing something new and different' ..... Failure on your part for 'new and different' ...

I didn't do !@#$ - it was my protectorate (in other words, it was someone else's alliance -- someone else did it) ... All I said was 'be original' .. You're the one using someone else's namesake in the terms of 'doing something new and different' ..... Failure on your part for 'new and different' ...

you do realize that protectorate wasn't the first to use the name either?

you do realize that protectorate wasn't the first to use the name either?

Indeed I do ...

Pointing that out furthers my point of your lack of originality though .. I was omitting that ... 

Indeed I do ...

Pointing that out furthers my point of your lack of originality though .. I was omitting that ...

Has anyone ever told you that you lack a sense of humor? I wouldn't want to be unoriginal.

On the contrary, I have quite a sense of humour.

I just didn't see anything funny in here.

I would think someone in your position would regard claims to be new and different with some irony.

FAQ Update:

Is this the first The French Empire?

No! There appear to have been 2 more before it

Does this make this the The French Empire 3.0

Yes! But that is not a bad thing.  Look at what TGE 3.0 did compared to TGE 2.0.

Is this 'so great'?

Yes! See http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122242-a-doe-for-the-tfe/#entry3266559 for more information.

I did my research and found no alliance named THE FRENCH EMPIRE. That means the first two were off the grid. I made the name without any help.

He did.  I would just like to give the credit where it is due.

With minimal effort I'll grab the one I had first-hand experience with .. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=117674

The other I couldn't be arsed because I don't give as much a shit as you do ...

All I said from the get-go is you didn't pick an original name .... And you have to argue this ...... I'm never wrong.

Your never wrong. Wow. What I am saying is that I looked it up before I used the name. I foud nothing so used it. I wanto set the record straight that I was not aware.
this one is not TFE 3 because it is in no way related.

Edited by Knights111

Your never wrong. Wow. What I am saying is that I looked it up before I used the name. I foud nothing so used it. I wanto set the record straight that I was not aware.

You're*
found*
want to*

And correct. I am, 'wow' indeed.