The Apathy Report

GeniusInc

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate the effort you put into this I can't help but feel the majority of what you say is based more on opinion than actual fact. If it's more of an opinion blog-type thing then that's fine, but you seem to claim that a lot of things are "common knowledge" or a "well known fact" when that's often simply not the case.

While I appreciate the effort you put into this I can't help but feel the majority of what you say is based more on opinion than actual fact. If it's more of an opinion blog-type thing then that's fine, but you seem to claim that a lot of things are "common knowledge" or a "well known fact" when that's often simply not the case.

Are you telling me Umbrella isn't gonna MDAP NPO or

Pretty much what Sal said, yeah.

Start creating more drama besides poaching, and you might get featured more. ;)

As opposed to what every other alliance brings to the table

Due being busy IRL and not much happening in game, I have very little content for the next Episode of The Apathy Report. So figured I would mix thing up a little and do a little AMA. If you have anything you want me to talk about, post it here or PM me. Anything from:
GI, who are you?
To
GI, what do you think about this AA/event/person/ect?

Of course if none of you actually do anything with this opportunity, then I'll figure out some other way to produce a decent episode.

I have very little content for the next Episode of The Apathy Report. So figured I would mix thing up a little and do a little AMA. If you have anything you want me to talk about, post it here or PM me.

Would it be possible to bring on two guests with opposing views on something CN related and have a debate? It would be really cool if both people could be on the same time. Just make sure you get people who can actually debate (i.e. as opposed to name calling or "you" - "no, you".)

If this can't be done in one episode, make it across two or more.

Would it be possible to bring on two guests with opposing views on something CN related and have a debate? It would be really cool if both people could be on the same time. Just make sure you get people who can actually debate (i.e. as opposed to name calling or "you" - "no, you".)

If this can't be done in one episode, make it across two or more.

This is a great idea. Any suggestion on a topic of debate who to hold it with?

This is a great idea. Any suggestion on a topic of debate who to hold it with?

I will think about who and send you some suggestions in private. I didn't have specific people in mind when making the suggestion. Also wouldn't want to say anything in public because I have not exactly asked anyone. It's just something I think would be cool.

Topics - just a few ideas
1. You've expressed opinions re: the various spheres and where tensions are. Get a government representative who would be "in the know" from the ones you see as opposing and put them in the "hot seat" and see what happens.
2. Two people with opposing views on the value of small alliances/micros
3. The "reperations to end wars" issue vs. someone who is opposed to end of war "terms." In general, there are potentially a lot of topics to debate within the general category of "things were better back when..." vs. "no, they were not."
4. Raiding. This is an issue that seems to come up again and again and there are lots of different views people hold and reasons for them.
5. Pick any "community standard" (i.e. common practice in behavior not controlled by admin) and find someone willing to argue for the status quo vs. someone willing to argue that it's time to change it.

I will probably think of others when I'm not trying so hard :P I'll let you know.

Not many alliances are begging for attention ITT.

Not many alliances are doing anything, anywhere.

Edited by IYIyTh