CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

If you feel this strongly about it, take it to the Admin. 

I won't be forced into doing anything. I'm perfectly content with scraping the entire cnrp2 experiment versus being forced into doing anything.

Till then, we'll get to the 50k issue in due time. 

Ball is in your court eva, take it to the admin, roll a TE nation, or put a cork in it. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone just simmer down and exercise some patience. !@#$'s in the works and until everything's set, neither Eva nor Horo are gonna be anything other than optional, ie like Triyun's Pure Lands in CNRP.

The Republic of China has gone through decades of not being recognised, we shall be enduring decades more, if need be.

Of all the stupid shit I've read and seen regarding this RP, adding an extra 3k troops to get an even number is probably the smallest most insignificant violation and look at you all lmao.

Some dude telling him to "fuck off", like okay? What crawled into that guy's ass this morning?

Eva who literally isn't even supposed to be in the RP yet telling poor Dillon that those inflated 3k soldiers /better/ start running when he decides he wants your land.

Just lol, so full of yourselves. As if it matters what numbers he puts when he's gonna get meta-gamed out anyway for not being part of the CNRP clique.

Yeah Dillon, you can't inflate your numbers, because it isn't fair that people who have been playing CN longer than you will have an extra .05% of their massive advantage taken away.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be dramatic I just can't help but express that I think half of you should be taking daily medication.