World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what you mean by walking and what you mean by every town?

He means that California is, with all of her 423,970km2 of ground, far too big for 2,500 men to simply take control and administrate it.

He means that California is, with all of her 423,970km2 of ground, far too big for 2,500 men to simply take control and administrate it.

Yeah. I realize that and I was waiting for it to be added to the map so I could do more things. Didn't we make this new CNRP for the people? If that's how I want to roleplay my region I should've able to do it that way.

Yeah. I realize that and I was waiting for it to be added to the map so I could do more things. Didn't we make this new CNRP for the people? If that's how I want to roleplay my region I should've able to do it that way.

I don't think you understand. California, IRL at least, has a population of thirty-eight million people. You may not necessarily need to deploy a man for every square metre of land in the state and this may indeed be CNRP(2) but your 2,500-man force would be having trouble just keeping coyotes from attacking livestock.

The 2,500 men were sent to get the "governors" to join. I was waiting for them to be added on the map so I get deploy my max ammount of soldier of which I can deploy 20,000 more. That's 2,000 more than the California National Guard. Also if you'd just add it I could RP why it's easier to control.

Edited by Dillon1102

Dillon, 

I'm just going to point out that you are expanding far too much. I'm not going to oocly act as a GM and tell you that you can not do what you are doing. However, Mogar is right for not allowing you free run.

ICly, you are leaving yourself in a terrible position. You have to defend 5 states with 70,000 soldiers. Surely, this is a war even Markus Wilding can win (don't hate me markus). 

YOU really ought to consider backing off and moving into one or two states. 

This is friendly advice, take it or leave it. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

from my perspective, you can expand as much as you want, BUT, you should not be surprised if you eventually overreach and find someone simply walking in and taking every inch of land you expanded to and pushing on to your capital. as to what you can do? whatever you can imagine, write a storyline you want for your nation and have fun with it.

This new CNRP is becoming totalitarian

No one is stopping you from expanding. You can expand as far as you want. However, there are ic consequences for that expansion.

It's your choice.

Not sure how that is totalitarian.

but whatevs.

I support Mogar on his position. If you want California added you need to speak with him and get guidance on how to go about role playing the proper inclusion of the state into your nation.

Good luck.

And that being said boys and girls..

Remember, I got 8 LHAs, 4 are mine, 4 others are up for grabs in Operations Disney. 

As long as your roleplay doesn't affect anyone else, feel free to do so. However, the role play of others may well end up affecting you. 

I strongly suggest you consider downsizing if you want to be able to comfortably role play without too many problems. You don't need scads of land to rp. You just need interesting stories and good characters. 

You can do what I advise or go find Mogar and ask him the best way to keep expanding and accept the consequences of that expansion in your role play. 

It's just that when you take more territories, your military forces are going to get stretched because they would have to defend the additional land. Then when you take yet more land, your troops become even more stretched, and so on until you become, well, overstretched and an determined opponent with a strong force can smash you apart.

What consequences?! Who is going to attack me this fast?! I'm not triyun to claim half the continent I just want the coast.

Maybe nobody or maybe somebody, you don't and won't know until it happens, if it happens. Remember there are three other American nations just a matter of a few hundred miles away from you, and Alaska right on your doorstep. How do you think those nations will perceive and react to a rather militant state already taking an interest in lebensraum?

Also what JED said is wholly correct.

Edited by Alduin

Honestly why can't you do some internal RP in Cascadia  for a while. Before you try to take over the 8th largest economy in the world(and a population larger than Poland) with 2500 troops?

Honestly why can't you do some internal RP in Cascadia  for a while. Before you try to take over the 8th largest economy in the world(and a population larger than Poland) with 2500 troops?

Ha ha. 

Internal RP are pretty fun. You can rp elections, government institutions, and building your military. If that doesn't interest you, you can rp civil disorder, riots, rebellions, civil war, etc. It's pretty fun.