DUN *DUN* /DUN/

You don,t feel like you did enough damage to us in the police action so you use this to setup a curb stomp to end our round i think.

It's the other way around. Yall wanted to continue this, but didn't want your flag runners to actually take damage doing it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something is wrong then because it appears that you are
harboring people that send rogues.

No.

As mentioned on irc, your gov has announced they accepted someone that your gov believed either was at war with us (Zul), or was sending rogues to us (E).  In addition, you had a member while a member admit to sending a rogue at us.  Maybe you picked a terrible day to be away, but you also picked terrible gov with the ability to accept members.

A peaceful solution was given to all.  Stevie G accepted it while under TPC's banner.  If it doesn't play out that way, its a shame and one not on us.

No.

Seems to me that bomb broke the agreement.

Care to back up your claims with facts?

Stop.

So, to review:

For Stevie G he will accept peace means he will reject peace offers, hold the war slots and run attacks

For TPC, we don't harbor rogues means we will accept people we will admit to know to be leading them

Good show.

No. 

In TE, alliances are commonly responsible for the acts of their members. There is no "oh, he's not government so it doesn't count!" defense. Not one that holds any weight at any rate.

Even if we were to take what you are saying at face value, and honestly, this situation has really left me with more questions than assurances, TPC is still responsible for what Therm did. The problem with that narrative, however, is that last night, yall seemed to know exactly what was going on - the part yall found confusing was that we responded to it as a breach of the peace.

This. I might have been out of town, but as I said through PM, had the situation been reversed I'd probably do the same thing TEPD did. No, we don't harbor rogues, but when one was taken under our flag we're responsible for that regardless of the circumstances. The buck stops with me, period. It shouldn't have happened, but actions have consequences. 

No one should be upset about this at all. As far as I can see the situation has been resolved. Time to move on. 

No.

No.

Stop.

No. 

This. I might have been out of town, but as I said through PM, had the situation been reversed I'd probably do the same thing TEPD did. No, we don't harbor rogues, but when one was taken under our flag we're responsible for that regardless of the circumstances. The buck stops with me, period. It shouldn't have happened, but actions have consequences. 

No one should be upset about this at all. As far as I can see the situation has been resolved. Time to move on. 

Respect for this gentleman, don't think anything else is really needed here.

Edited by Bob

We still have members being nuked by a rogue who was sent at us from someone who was a member of your AA.  When those wars are peaced or expire, maybe then we can talk about moving on.

Stevie G must be enjoying this. I banned him from our forum long time ago and now somehow we sent him to hit you as a member of TPC . Well your logic seems sound. Im sure all of TE will agree your right to hit us again with 4 to 1 odds to keep TE safe from the bullies.