Temporary Disbandment Announcement

Before this begins, I would like to thank everyone. Also, unless there are very serious questions, i will not be answering any questions. thank you.

Hail the Brotherhood, from now until the beginning of the new age of brothers. Forever they will be with us, and furthermore, today i thank you, kings. And i respect that i will forever be a member. And although you are no more than a club now, i will forever follow in your footsteps. Signing off, Knights111, 1st Royal King of the Brotherhood.

P.S. For Royals, Meet in the Royal Category, Please.

I have a feeling it is simply a case of Knights111 leaving the AA and that it hasn't disbanded. Thus guy seems to have taken the reins.

Edit: Doing further research into this, on the 28th, it seems there was a plan between The Bavarian Kingdom and the Brotherhood of Kings to possibly merge, however with recent developments, I guess that didn't go through.

In addition to this, we have this thread simply stating that he was stepping down and leaving the AA.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

I have a feeling it is simply a case of Knights111 leaving the AA and that it hasn't disbanded. Thus guy seems to have taken the reins.
Edit: Doing further research into this, on the 28th, it seems there was a plan between The Bavarian Kingdom and the Brotherhood of Kings to possibly merge, however with recent developments, I guess that didn't go through.

In addition to this, we have this thread simply stating that he was stepping down and leaving the AA.

right now, we have no official leader. I am looking for an interim leader as I am going to a new alliance for a little while. Thank you.

I will totally be the intern, er, interim, leader. And I'm totally not inebriated at the moment. Do you have forums?

No matter, how are your welps, er, followers. Give them to me, I'll forge a force of reckoning out of them.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I will totally be the intern, er, interim, leader. And I'm totally not inebriated at the moment. Do you have forums?
 No matter, how are your welps, er, followers. Give them to me, I'll forge a force of reckoning out of them.

bofk.forumotion.com . Please, pm me telling me why you are right for the job.

For those not paying attention, he's stepping aside until things sort themselves out.  He's the leader, but his alliance is currently in turmoil, and thus he is in exile.

He intends to return to his home alliance soon, and you're welcome.

0w809v1.png

Not so fast there buddy. In this photograph of the PM's between you and your "Friend", I think it is pretty evident that we all know what you're up to Knights111....

I received a picture of this PM from your "trustworthy" friend. I'd like to know just exactly what you mean in this message ;). 

Did you tell GPA about this little plan up your sleeve before joining?

Edited by Rotavele

And if he is Tom Riddle? What does that have to do with anything? 

I vaguely remember who Tom Riddle is or why people would hate him, however disliking someone only hurts you. Leave the guy alone.

For those not paying attention, he's stepping aside until things sort themselves out.  He's the leader, but his alliance is currently in turmoil, and thus he is in exile.

He intends to return to his home alliance soon, and you're welcome.

So no one actually disbanded, temporary or otherwise?

Also: will use "suckling at the teat of wisdom" in RL at first opportunity.