A New Skaro

Unfortunately for you, I can actually promise an alliance that will last longer than a week.

I thought you were in Skaro? I wasn't even aware they constituted an alliance at this point. Last I heard Paul disbanded them. 

But really, not much of an alliance when nobody helps each other out. I have seen like three counters in this whole liberation fight. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were in Skaro? I wasn't even aware they constituted an alliance at this point. Last I heard Paul disbanded them. 

But really, not much of an alliance when nobody helps each other out. I have seen like three counters in this whole liberation fight.

Calm down, I've been here a whole day. ;)

B-)

And to finish my participation here for now, i'll say this to you Zikawe,alias coolgreen...   No Matter how  much fun it could

represent to you and some others...  A TRAITOR IS A TRAITOR AND WILL FOR EVER BE A TRAITOR... 

SORRY YOU GET YOUR FUN BEING A BIG ONE AT IT...! -_-

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

And to finish my participation here for now, i'll say this to you Zikawe,alias coolgreen...   No Matter how  much fun it could

represent to you and some others...  A TRAITOR IS A TRAITOR AND WILL FOR EVER BE A TRAITOR... 

SORRY YOU GET YOUR FUN BEING A BIG ONE AT IT...! -_-

I may have betrayed you, but I am no traitor to the alliance. You sir, are the traitor. You betray them everyday by allowing them to suffer from the tyranny of an incompetently run alliance. 

I am trying to liberate them. 

I may have betrayed you, but I am no traitor to the alliance. You sir, are the traitor. You betray them everyday by allowing them to suffer from the tyranny of an incompetently run alliance. 

I am trying to liberate them.

You cannot liberate that which you know nothing of.

You cannot liberate that which you know nothing of.

You keep saying that and it still doesn't make sense. We, the members of the Cult of Skaro, were members of the Dalek Empire. We fought against TE Police and then we made suggestions. Those suggestions were denied due to incompetence from top to bottom within the Dalek Empire. 

We are simply sending a message. As Ser Baras said pages ago, we just want to help Dalek nations unlock their potential. At this point, nothing is lost by furthering this war. Every single Dalek nation could reroll and be stronger tomorrow. We want to help them be stronger tomorrow. We want them to realize they can be stronger tomorrow. 

I see in Coolgreen's actions a path which has been followed by previous AAs, one that is inevitable in the evolutionary process of all AAs, namely that of shedding off the dead weight and going for quality over quantity. AA the top AAs have gone through it OP, RE, TPC, Warriors and now its Skaro's turn. Rather than blindly holding on to the past, a past which has a proven track record of consistent failure (the TE archives are full of threads attesting to this) you guys should work with Coolgreen to help make Skaro better and in so doing you are improving the TE community with better overall gameplay and wars.

I say it is brave to stand up and admit ones faults and Coolgreen and his friends have done this. The first step is always admitting that you have a problem. HDSupreme and now his new bestie Foxfire need to re-examine their collective vision of what Skaro should be and then look at what it has been under HDSupreme.

No...
Because your new Skaro alliance would never.last.
The entire reason yoive done this is to troll. Im not stupid. The people who follow you are. They clearly don't know you.

Once you defeat us REAL Daleks, you will leave the alliance and do what you do. Which is nothing, unless it involves a lot of good gossip and drama.

How can lead an alliance you LITERALLY do not care about? You can't. And you won't.
I promise, I can offer an ACTUAL future in an age old alliance.that is probably older than you are.
What can you offer other than giving up a week from now? Or a month? Or even a year?
Nothing. No culture other than the VERY CLEAR disloyalty you've shown time and time again. You said yourself that you've been in 3 coups. Thats absolutely pathetic. It clearly shows you have no loyalty to anything. You're entirely out for a self serving purpose. Prove me wrong!

The REAL Skaro has been around for years, and although thy have struggled with internal issue lately, the very time frame of theory existence proves their loyalty.
What do you have to prove your loyalty? 3 coups? Oh wow! Some allie you clearly are.
Anyone who follows you is a blindly misguided tool that you are clearly taking complete advantage of.
Im quite.sorry for those who have fallen for your shrewd attempts.
Also, I like how so much of Skaro actually joined you. Good job, traitor. o/

I see in Coolgreen's actions a path which has been followed by previous AAs, one that is inevitable in the evolutionary process of all AAs, namely that of shedding off the dead weight and going for quality over quantity. AA the top AAs have gone through it OP, RE, TPC, Warriors and now its Skaro's turn. Rather than blindly holding on to the past, a past which has a proven track record of consistent failure (the TE archives are full of threads attesting to this) you guys should work with Coolgreen to help make Skaro better and in so doing you are improving the TE community with better overall gameplay and wars.

I say it is brave to stand up and admit ones faults and Coolgreen and his friends have done this. The first step is always admitting that you have a problem. HDSupreme and now his new bestie Foxfire need to re-examine their collective vision of what Skaro should be and then look at what it has been under HDSupreme.

That means a lot coming.from the most game ruining and single worst alliance ever exist in Bob/Steps History.

Which AA would you be referring to good sir?

My comments are as a concerned TE gamer and citizen of BOB. I have seen what I speak of on numerous occasions.

Edited by paul711

Your opinion is noted but if Skaro was 1/10 as good as OP or any of the other AAs I cited then you would not be having these problems now. Skaro could not nor ever hold a candle to OP or any of the other elite AAs.

Your personal feelings should never cloud your judgment when it comes to making decisions for your AA. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I always push my personal feelings aside to make the best possible decision. In this case you and HD should just give up, holding onto to this façade of good leadership is only hurting your members.  

Your opinion is noted but if Skaro was 1/10 as good as OP or any of the other AAs I cited then you would not be having these problems now. Skaro could not nor ever hold a candle to OP or any of the other elite AAs.

Your personal feelings should never cloud your judgment when it comes to making decisions for your AA. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I always push my personal feelings aside to make the best possible decision. In this case you and HD should just give up, holding onto to this façade of good leadership is only hurting your members.

That sir, is called self serving egotism. I play this game with integrity. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. Just ask Samwise. She probably hates me and I honestly couldn't care less. I joined her alliance only to find out the were declaring war on Skaro. I LITERALLY joined the alliance oblivious to this, even though the alliance I left them for were their closest allies. So I discussed it with them. That led nowhere. They knew of out relations with Skaro, as did all of you.
So I left the alliance and quit TE entirely.
I've also spoken my mind o. simaler issues in SE. I don't pursue my alliances and friends based on self service and greed. I pursue them based on integrity and honor.
Thats the problem with your paradox mentality. Thats why your alliance truely sucks.
There is no integrity there. Its purely self interest. Should OP be put in this situation, you would gladly betray those closest to you in favor of what serves your pixels.
You literally did it yourself.

What you dont understand here, is that IDC about pixels, nor does any honorable player. Self respect sounds a lot better.

Lay off the drugs.

Hmm.... Im.sorry if its actually news to you that half of CN is solely based on community......
No respect for that community deserves you none in return.

Good job OP. Always the worst alliance in Steve. Always will be.

After reviewing this thread, I think it's important to point out the following.

• secret treaties
  • Bravery
  • Honor
  • I am feared
  • I am loved

That sir, is called self serving egotism. I play this game with integrity. Anyone who knows me can tell you that. Just ask Samwise. She probably hates me and I honestly couldn't care less. I joined her alliance only to find out the were declaring war on Skaro. I LITERALLY joined the alliance oblivious to this, even though the alliance I left them for were their closest allies. So I discussed it with them. That led nowhere. They knew of out relations with Skaro, as did all of you.
So I left the alliance and quit TE entirely.
I've also spoken my mind o. simaler issues in SE. I don't pursue my alliances and friends based on self service and greed. I pursue them based on integrity and honor.
Thats the problem with your paradox mentality. Thats why your alliance truely sucks.
There is no integrity there. Its purely self interest. Should OP be put in this situation, you would gladly betray those closest to you in favor of what serves your pixels.
You literally did it yourself.

What you dont understand here, is that IDC about pixels, nor does any honorable player. Self respect sounds a lot better.

So, what I am hearing is you are loyal.  You joined an alliance, refused to fight for that alliance because you didn't like the orders, and then not only didn't fight, but quit the alliance as a sign of your loyalty.  Then you decided to rejoin and help someone else.  I can see why you respect that path.  f I were leading an alliance, I would want all my new recruits who try to join to be so loyal.

So, what I am hearing is you are loyal.  You joined an alliance, refused to fight for that alliance because you didn't like the orders, and then not only didn't fight, but quit the alliance as a sign of your loyalty.  Then you decided to rejoin and help someone else.  I can see why you respect that path.  f I were leading an alliance, I would want all my new recruits who try to join to be so loyal.

By his definition I am disloyal, whoa is me how can I ever look my AA mates in the eyes again.

Fox Fire you are so behind the times, Bud, I am in TE_Police this round so why do you keep refering to OP? One has to exhibit loyalty through action and not words, something I feel Coolgreen is doing, you actions, in your own words, are not what many define as loyal.

Lay off the drugs.

Make me.

Im high as a kite, and nothing can touch me :P

Bit of advice to skaro. Being the #1 or #2 ranked AA means nothing, yes NOTHING. Dont get so caught up on that. TE Police #1 ranking also means NOTHING fyi. 

Bad Company hereby declares its support for Cult of Skaro. Any nations attacking them may or may not be liable to be raided.

Can people just let the alliance leader develop the alliance the way they want to? If you do not like it than simply leave and join a more fitted alliance to your needs. Stay classy TE "elite" members

Can people just let the alliance leader develop the alliance the way they want to? If you do not like it than simply leave and join a more fitted alliance to your needs. Stay classy TE "elite" members

No because we have to interact with the alliances made by incompetent leaders. Therefore TE as a community has a stake in the outcome of this civil war.

Skaro, like NAO has always had a culture of "no fear."
Together we've taken on impossible odds at our own choice, purely out of fun, and because we dint feel like going for what we "knew" we could take. Aside from one down declare, Skaro And NAO always went for the big prize. Just to see if we could. Because in the end, its a game, and we have more balls than anyone in TE, period.

No fear huh? xnnDDXJ.jpg

And okay, you are STILL walking on your high horse saying we did a huge updeclare OMG! The numbers were largely different, but that didn't include majority of Cit's NS, Nukes (probably all of these) and activity out of the range of you guys. 

I've never even been a member of Skaro And Im far.more Skaro than you can ever possibly be. \

So you are more horrible than he can ever be? One medicore member in Skaro won't make the whole AA succeed.

No fear huh? <snip_picture of chat logs from Skaro forums with a time stamp of Feb 16th '14>

What was happening February 16th? I don't recall myself. Edited by King William