TE Fantasy Draft

How would you rank your top ten in fantasy TE if we had a draft? If you were to start an AA from scratch. And please there are plenty of grudge threads going on so keep the personal atracks out.

edit... to make it interesting try not to pick people from your own AA.

Edited by paul711

This would depend on several things and what is allowed. If you just go by activity, building ability, warring ability, etc. it would be a total different draft then going by connections, rogues etc.

Edited by bombuator

tbraiders
andycapp
kong
everyone in TPC

Oh goodness, please keep your shenanigans in SE alone (granted I do like all of the specific names above and most of TPC). >_> Edited by Kurdanak

• 10 months later...

I like this a lot. Picking people outside of my AA, and trying to include as many different alliances as possible with current players in no particular order:

Fata1ity
King James
bibliotech
Last Squirrel
Komplex
Road Rash
Nick Ghostwolf
Burning Glory
Charizard
King William

But I already got mine together :(

Now I have to unpick them? :P

Komplex

KJ

Fatality

Bibliotech

The Last Squirrel

Cowboy

Colonel Mustard

Burming Glory

HDSupreme

Kitty

Edited by StevieG

Ok I will bite.

My picks with commentary.

TBRaiders (wasn't with us at the beginning so he still counts right?)

King James (without a shadow of a doubt)

HDSupreme (the man literally doesn't understand the word quit)

bibliotech (has always given me one hell of a fight)

Slackjoint (don't know where this man came from but he reminds me of Wolverine, the animal that is :D )

Burning Glory

Son of Teaper (both of these guys are old school fighters who can get down in the mud with you today and have a beer with you that night)

tucker (no words need said here if you have ever had the pleasure of fighting him)

SamWise (not a big fan of the "dirty" spy ops but otherwise a great fighter back in her heyday  :P )

Road Rash (what alliance is this guy in as all I saw was a blur)

Picking 10 was easy enough and I could have went to 20 pretty easily so anyone who has fought me like a tiger and don't see your name in here it is most likely because I just picked the first 10 that came to mind.

But I would also like to add that if I could choose from my own alliance that list would be very different and all but maybe a chosen few on the list above would not even be on it. 

Salute!