Misfits DOW

Yes that first part is very true, it is exactly the same
Not that your masters or their dogs have that honesty
When others do it, treaties are wrong and non-te

Yes how dare I speak against the lies that must be annoying
If its whiny to speak the truth you therefore whined already
I will not stop at your covenience, nor at your cries

Nah, you shouldn't stop for Rayvon's benefit, or mine, or anyone but your own; each poorly constructed verse you pry out of your arse drops your already lacking IQ by another point.  Seriously though, if you've got something to say, just say it.  None of us care about you or your opinion anywhere near enough to bother trying to decode your sad attempts at prose.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep crying to the world about how much you don't like me. Let me know when they care. Are you really trying to use your dislike of me as a way to back your friends and hit us. Kabooms is trying to resolve this but its WD's and OP who are stalling peace talks.

Incoming !@#kissing friend reply. 

Oh, I almost forgot this little gem.  It is nice to have friends; it's one of the perks you would enjoy were it not for mindlessly !@#$posting at every conceivable opportunity to feed your attention addiction.  We still have a duel to fight, by the way.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Now on to the synopsis, last post in this thread of the night (that is, unless some fool shows up and needs some sense thumped into their skull)...

Someone explain the logic of this to me here: Misfits off and declares on War Doves before they even made it out of their war with The Warriors, with some limited assistance from Ordo Paradoxia ghosts.  Because, balancing the numbers out to make it a fair war is ABSOLUTELY EVIL.  So, in response to this EVIL, Misfits drops the bar even lower... and somehow this is Paul's fault?

You're always going to see bitching every single time an alliance runs an effective blitz and puts enough of the enemy into anarchy that they can barely counterattack and a couple dozen nukes get spied off.  OP knows how to fight a war - I'm speaking from experience here, NDO and OP have fought a few times and it's always been brutal and well executed on their end.  War Doves are no slouches at warfare either - they performed admirably in a war alongside NDO and Hellas against The Warriors and The Misfits a few rounds ago.  Seems to me that 99% of the complaining is people jelly - perhaps you should take a leaf from say, TPC or NDO's book - and instead of whining and cringing that asses are getting kicked, get better at the game.  Get organized.  Coordinate.  Stop blaming the numbers when someone gets caught half-prepared or when someone runs a blitz half-cocked; there is a way to win wars and there is a way to lose wars and the consistency of the bitching that goes on around here always seems to come from the losers.

So quit bitching and fight.  If you win, congrats.  If you lose, figure out what went wrong and try to fix it.  And if you start a fight in a cowardly and sleazy way, don't even think of trying to both simultaneously ride the moral high horse and pass the blame onto someone who wasn't even involved because you've already dug yourself deep enough as is.

Misfits gonna misfits. Until yall accept Gingervites as your personal lord and viceroy, these things are going to keep happening.

#secrettreaty #braveryandhonor #bravery #honor #honorablebravery #bravelyhonorable #honorablybrave

WD, OP, and now RB vs Misfits, I don't want to see anymore of you crying.
Ps. We like these odds. :)

Oh and 17k vs 6k

To: Kaboom From: Danger Mouse Date: 3/12/2014 11:59:56 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 2,361 soldiers and 174 tanks. You killed 6,570 soldiers and 1,410 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $159,037.36 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Come on brother.

Edited by yung flow

Nah, you shouldn't stop for Rayvon's benefit, or mine, or anyone but your own; each poorly constructed verse you pry out of your arse drops your already lacking IQ by another point.  Seriously though, if you've got something to say, just say it.  None of us care about you or your opinion anywhere near enough to bother trying to decode your sad attempts at prose.

Yes yes how dare I not kiss the butt you revere so readily
And why won't I swallow the bs you gorge yourself upon
I will speak what I see as the truth, your permission unneeded

Perhaps those that can't figure it out aren't worth speaking to
Yet I'll try anyway, perhaps there's a lightbulb brainwise to brighten
If my words are not in your light, perhaps they'll become your light

Think on that while you choke on it, sycophantic tool

This is a thread related to the Misfit's DOW on WD and OP. It is not for your character bashing and verbal assaults I would ask that unless you have something constructive to contribute that you stop posting in this thread. Thank you and have a great day.

Oh and 17k vs 6k

You lost 2,361 soldiers and 174 tanks. You killed 6,570 soldiers and 1,410 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $159,037.36 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Come on brother.

YES I R MOST INCOMPETENT FOR GAME GIVING ME LOSS WHEN I HAS 68% ATTACKING ODDS, OH WOE IS ME FOR MAH LACK OF SICK, SILKY, MISFITS LIKE SKILLZ.

And no worries brother I will be bringing the pain tonight to really give you something to cry about. 

1. No butts are to be kissed, you are to remove your head from the interior of yours.

2. Whatever the hell that means

3. >psychotic delusions

4. This is why I will no longer respond to you, you can't figure out how to say things plainly and directly and are hence wasting everyone's time.

5. The lightbulb in your brain went out years ago, that's plain as day.

6. Your words are coming out of a place where the light don't shine - and that's as much as I'm going to wax poetic.

You know, I am thinking now.  Of what your abject stupidity means for the future of your alliance.   :war:

Paul Paul Paul

To: Kaboom From: paul711 Date: 3/13/2014 4:45:59 PM

Subject: Hello
Message: Many of you have been told that I am the devil incarnate and lead an evil coalition bent on intimidating and bullying all of TE. A look at TE opinion from various AAs tell a different story. We admire that manyof you have followed orders and fight for your AA. Hence the reason for my message.

We have no desire to run anyone from the game for the poor decisions made by a few. Your leaders attacked us while we were in NA so they must pay. I offer to anyone outside of kaboom and danearyus (spelling is wrong I know lol) the chance to drop the misfits tag and peace out all wars with WD and OP nations by the update. It will be too late afterward because we are organizing a msssive counter now that we are getting out of NA. Some may and some may not know that much of the b.s. is because daenerys is rl friends with warriors leader DD. They are using many of you to pursue their own personal agendas. Any leader must look to his members and AA first and not use them for selfish reasons.

Sending this to my alliance did nothing less than make them disrespect you even more. Sadly this is even bully tactics. Not to mention low as it gets for an alliance leader. Shame you didn't even get the facts correct. :/ come on Paul you can do better.

it was to give them the opportunity to avoid the punishment coming for hutting us while we were in NA. Also, you seem to have lost 4 members and a few that declared are not fighting. It appears you do not control the minds of your AA and even some of them know a bs move when they see it.

I think the offer is pretty forgiving on our part considering the degree of the crinr comitted against us and WD.

Edited by paul711

it was to give them the opportunity to avoid the punishment coming for hutting us while we were in NA. Also, you seem to have lost 4 members and a few that declared are not fighting. It appears you do not control the minds of your AA and even some of them know a bs move when they see it.

I think the offer is pretty forgiving on our part considering the degree of the crinr comitted against us and WD.

Oh come on paul, you are such a victim every time.....I exactly what members you are talking about and once again you know none of the facts....come on dude get it together.

Oh come on paul, you are such a victim every time.....I exactly what members you are talking about and once again you know none of the facts....come on dude get it together.

Enlighten myself and all of the OWF as to the facts.

This round made me to reevaluate so many people as never before.

Kong's words of wisdom, randomly thrown into shit threads to try to make them better? 

Oh and 17k vs 6k

Come on brother.

You certainly shouldn't talk about failing at war, especially GAs.

You certainly shouldn't talk about failing at war, especially GAs.

Speaking of which, we just anarchied him without the aid of nukes (although he's bound to be eating one very soon). "Come on brother." ;) Edited by Kurdanak

In the previous two SE wars, my SDI has blocked 139 nukes and let 64 through, for a success percentage of 68.5%. We can quibble over possible streakiness, but the actual percentage seems fairly close to the right number.

(99 blocked and 52 eaten in the last war, 40 blocked and 12 eaten in the war before that)

In the previous two SE wars, my SDI has blocked 139 nukes and let 64 through, for a success percentage of 68.5%. We can quibble over possible streakiness, but the actual percentage seems fairly close to the right number.

(99 blocked and 52 eaten in the last war, 40 blocked and 12 eaten in the war before that)

SDI's... they only ever work when you don't want them to lol

Suppose that's not totally true though, I did have an SDI that ate 7 nukes one after another in I think round 28 but I'm too sidetracked atm to dig up the screenshot

This is a thread related to the Misfit's DOW on WD and OP. It is not for your character bashing and verbal assaults I would ask that unless you have something constructive to contribute that you stop posting in this thread. Thank you and have a great day.

Yet so many of your little tools are here as well
Such as the sheep in ghostwolf's clothing
As his shepard you should shut the flock up
Lest it get loose as a goose ungagged outside its pen

Its tough to character bash those without character
Yet I strive and drive to achieve that thing nonetheless
Within this world, the righteous truth makes for me to be free
Within this world, your downwarring makes you beneath me

As this updeclare is not tough enough for your cowards credo
You cry for help from rats and dogs with your turd's birds
Propaganda slogging and fearful threats slinging
Are apparently the ordobirds way for paul to play his play