Misfits DOW

To keep this simple.

What AA are you in now tough guy? OP is done with this crap, we are coming for anyone that hit us during this war, talked crap on the OWF, or hit WD.... if an AA wants no trouble boot these people now. Keep them and it shows that you tacitly approve ov their actions.

How could I turn this offer down! War Doves, you are your own alliance, so start acting like it. Your involvement in OPs spanking they deserve will not be tolerated. No longer am I looking to have a forum battle on who is right and who is wrong. So I figured let's just kill each other. ALSO! We have one member who will not be involved! So only these members will be at war.
Krazymonkeyninja
Magellan
IzaMoss
AlphaLykos
Akato
incorp101
reddog
chllama
President
Daenerys Targaryen
Nuclear Tech 2
Broken Tor
General Sam
Kaboom
ScandinavianTaco
alokforu
nikon
Under Paulas request we are also at a state of war with OP.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To keep this simple.
How could I turn this offer down! War Doves, you are your own alliance, so start acting like it. Your involvement in OPs spanking they deserve will not be tolerated. No longer am I looking to have a forum battle on who is right and who is wrong. So I figured let's just kill each other. ALSO! We have one member who will not be involved! So only these members will be at war.
Krazymonkeyninja
Magellan
IzaMoss
AlphaLykos
Akato
incorp101
reddog
chllama
President
Daenerys Targaryen
Nuclear Tech 2
Broken Tor
General Sam
Kaboom
ScandinavianTaco
alokforu
nikon
Under Paulas request we are also at a state of war with OP.

Lol so your reason to hit an AA 4 days into a very tough and grueling war was because of  statement I made? I call bs you planned and waited for our nations to be in a weakened state. So be it, you wish to play dirty let me show you how.

I can not stand for exclusion. I will find that one, I will include. FUN FOR ALL OR FUN FOR NONE.

I was about to say, if yung flow can do a downdeclare on me (he currently has ~2x my NS), why can't we attack that one nation? ^_^

EDIT: Here we are :D - http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000661 Edited by Kurdanak

I was about to say, if yung flow can do a downdeclare on me (he currently has ~2x my NS), why can't we attack that one nation? ^_^

EDIT: Here we are :D - http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000661

As I told you in a message.....I was just following WD war guide.

You guys do realize the only reason I didn't include one nation was out of complete humor making fun of WD "select nations" hit warriors. (Smacks head wow)

And out of complete humor that one nation will be rolled. I hope he thanks you for it.

If my war guide is on the market I'm going to be pissed. I spent almost a year writing it, not to mention formatting it over again when our forums went down. You stahp looking at that guide right nao, forget everything you saw, and if your application to WD's is accepted then you may view it.

Wait a minute I thought WD were at our beck and call and therefore using OP's war guide which apparently you have copied. So if indeed your following the WD which was in fact OP's the next logical step is for you guys to attack in a haphazard manner without any coordination with each other and run to the OWF and talk trash. :)

This is perhaps the most cowardly move I have ever witnessed in the course of my life.

What little respect I had for the Misfits - already severely damaged a pathetic excuse for a TE player you permitted into your membership - is now gone.

This will not be forgotten.

I do not involve myself in politics here, leaving such matters to others.

Many rounds, with many differnt alliances yet;

I simply do not understand how a group such as Misfits can derive any satisfaction from attacking nations already anarchied and well nuked.

Do Misfits find such acts to be a challenge, or merely a sop to their egocentric pettiness ?

Congatulate yourselves on your fine accomplishments here, Misfits : be quite proud : you have actually managed to win something for once.

Edited by ARCHEIN

Whatever. Do what you have to do and get it over with. I'm getting tired of all of this. I've been having conversations w/ my alliance about all of this, and we pretty much agree that grudge wars are stupid. Have fun, and tell me how you all feel when you're done. *rolls her eyes*

Whatever. Do what you have to do and get it over with. I'm getting tired of all of this. I've been having conversations w/ my alliance about all of this, and we pretty much agree that grudge wars are stupid. Have fun, and tell me how you all feel when you're done. *rolls her eyes*

Oh, don't you worry - we'll let you know how we "feel" when the time is right.  ;)

Well said Candor.

Wow nice move by Misfits!!! Words cannot explain!!!! I mean there's such thing as low but this is far from low, this is like the lowest you can go! Now i truly understand the word Misfits!

You guys do realize the only reason I didn't include one nation was out of complete humor making fun of WD "select nations" hit warriors. (Smacks head wow)

When one needs to explain " humor", one has not created it: simply another failure.

This is perhaps the most cowardly move I have ever witnessed in the course of my life.

What little respect I had for the Misfits - already severely damaged a pathetic excuse for a TE player you permitted into your membership - is now gone.

This will not be forgotten.

Little respect? We use to talk numerous times and be on very friendly terms? What's gotten into you?

Little respect? We use to talk numerous times and be on very friendly terms? What's gotten into you?

Well, at first there was Swazz - but he was dealt with appropriately.  Now there's Daenerys - I don't know who OD'd on acid in approving her membership but she's been shitting up the Misfits' name from day one.  And now there's this - declaring a war of ludicrously unfair proportions and there is NO valid reason for it.  This is shameful behavior, Kaboom and there is no excuse for such a blatant curbstomp - I always thought you were better than this.  I'm normally never one to call someone out on a downdeclare but this is so far beyond a fair fight that it cannot be excused.  Have some honor and peace out of this before this gets worse for you; you've done a lot of damage to your reputation and that of your alliance's with this kind of bullshit.

Well, at first there was Swazz - but he was dealt with appropriately.  Now there's Daenerys - I don't know who OD'd on acid in approving her membership but she's been !@#$ting up the Misfits' name from day one.  And now there's this - declaring a war of ludicrously unfair proportions and there is NO valid reason for it.  This is shameful behavior, Kaboom and there is no excuse for such a blatant curbstomp - I always thought you were better than this.  I'm normally never one to call someone out on a downdeclare but this is so far beyond a fair fight that it cannot be excused.  Have some honor and peace out of this before this gets worse for you; you've done a lot of damage to your reputation and that of your alliance's with this kind of !@#$%^&*.

I have been talking with samwise on the situation and it will be fixed shortly. Paul stop acting like you have such solid wars. Should we even bring NLON into the picture? Come on man. That member you are asking about does have a bit of a temper but to be fair some points have been very valid that even I would vouch for and say you are out of your mind for not understanding this. This isn't just a smack at WD to do it, this has rounds upon rounds underlying it. But as I said, samwise and myself will be discussing matters and hopefully have this resolved within a day.

I have been talking with samwise on the situation and it will be fixed shortly. Paul stop acting like you have such solid wars. Should we even bring NLON into the picture? Come on man. That member you are asking about does have a bit of a temper but to be fair some points have been very valid that even I would vouch for and say you are out of your mind for not understanding this. This isn't just a smack at WD to do it, this has rounds upon rounds underlying it. But as I said, samwise and myself will be discussing matters and hopefully have this resolved within a day.

I hope for the sake of your whole alliance that those peace talks pan out.  Control your members, or other alliances will control them for you.  Remember SUN?  Yeah, so do I.

JgA0BnP.png