FAN Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the equipment, you're a real pal!  ^_^

No problem, you neglected to add my successful GA, not to mention your failed GA... Also, just got two more successful ones. Bragging about gaining 1mil bucks is nothing, especially since you don't have enough money for me to gain 1mil when i aggressive GA you.

Next time you want to counter FAN citing treaty obligations, you might want to attack more than one nation seeing that there are more nations in FAN in your range than me. Kinda funny that I'm still handing out lessons to you when I have 3 other wars going on and you only have the one with me.

Though you do kinda have a purdy mouth boy.

No problem, you neglected to add my successful GA, not to mention your failed GA... Also, just got two more successful ones. Bragging about gaining 1mil bucks is nothing, especially since you don't have enough money for me to gain 1mil when i aggressive GA you.

Next time you want to counter FAN citing treaty obligations, you might want to attack more than one nation seeing that there are more nations in FAN in your range than me. Kinda funny that I'm still handing out lessons to you when I have 3 other wars going on and you only have the one with me.

Though you do kinda have a purdy mouth boy.

Although I agree that his boasting is fairly ridiculous I'd like to add that yours is aswell. Of course he's broke and of course your kicking their ass, you're fighting an Alliance/Bloc that has recently been curb stomped.

They came and went as the years passed, but RUKUNU just kept coming year after year, war after war.  In his last 3 years of his struggle:

In 2011, RUKUNU declared 81 wars against GOONS

in 2012, RUKUNU declared 72 wars against GOONS

In 2013, RUKUNU declared 50 wars against GOONS 

His crusade finally ended in 2013, it probably began long before but I don't even remember when it started exactly.

And those are only RUKUNU's offensive wars.

RIP :rukunu:

May your name live on in these hallowed halls, forever and ever, amen.

e: AEaFTVI.png

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

They came and went as the years passed, but RUKUNU just kept coming year after year, war after war.  In his last 3 years of his struggle:

In 2011, RUKUNU declared 81 wars against GOONS
in 2012, RUKUNU declared 72 wars against GOONS
In 2013, RUKUNU declared 50 wars against GOONS 

His crusade finally ended in 2013, it probably began long before but I don't even remember when it started exactly.

And those are only RUKUNU's offensive wars.

Too bad Loki couldnt stick to his plan...

Although I agree that his boasting is fairly ridiculous I'd like to add that yours is aswell. Of course he's broke and of course your kicking their ass, you're fighting an Alliance/Bloc that has recently been curb stomped.

Really? Curb stomped? They were on SLs side with Kashmir, Javahouse league, SWF, RIOT, SL, RIA, and one other I'm blanking on against just Kaskus and SRA (who combined were less than 1.5mill tNS at the start of the war).

What I find amazing is that people actually think we have payed attention and knew that they had recently been at war. The other amazing thing is that people actually think we care. 

As for the your treaties and such, we did not check that either. The treaty web is crap and we stopped playing that game a long time ago so we could do what we wanted at the same time don't think we don't have friends because real friends are better than paper treaties. 

What I find amazing is that people actually think we have payed attention and knew that they had recently been at war. The other amazing thing is that people actually think we care. 

As for the your treaties and such, we did not check that either. The treaty web is crap and we stopped playing that game a long time ago so we could do what we wanted at the same time don't think we don't have friends because real friends are better than paper treaties. 

Haha. This is the best post in this thread.Wreck those commies FAN!

Most alliances wring their hands considering treaties, politics, societal response and recent events when deciding if aggressive action is necessary or if diplomacy is more advisable.

At FAN, violence isn't only an answer it is always the correct answer.  Which is why we aren't a "big deal" anymore.  Constant war doesn't work well and at some point people get sick of your shit and gang up on you.  Been there, done that, have the t-shirt to prove it.

Nowadays FAN is relatively peaceful because we just keep to ourselves.  When FAN decides they wish to head forth into the world and do some "diplomacy" they elect me to some government office and I go pick a fight.  It's not a rule, but they know me well enough to know that if I'm in office we're going to end up at war not long after.

Personally I have nothing against the godless commies over at UCR and this is in no way an attempt to drive them from the planet or any such silliness.  We just like to shoot things and their name got pulled out of the hat.

Really? Curb stomped? They were on SLs side with Kashmir, Javahouse league, SWF, RIOT, SL, RIA, and one other I'm blanking on against just Kaskus and SRA (who combined were less than 1.5mill tNS at the start of the war).

So are you saying that UCR was an even match for Kaskus? Because I've always felt that Kaskus was among some of the best fighting alliances in CN. But if you are telling me that UCR held it's own and dished it out against kaskus just as well as they took it, then I'll retract my previous wording. Edited by Terrence Krillins

I guess smurf beat me to it, but I was just going to point this out to everyone saying UCR just got their asses kicked in a war:

500px-Frozen_Chosin_Map.png

Kaskus will leave a rather large dent in anybody's lower/mid tier. Ask anybody who fights them. They may lose, but they do it pretty well.

So are you saying that UCR was an even match for Kaskus? Because I've always felt that Kaskus was among some of the best fighting alliances in CN. But if you are telling me that UCR held it's own and dished it out against kaskus just as well as they took it, then I'll retract my previous wording.

Being unable to dish out equal (or comparable) damage doesn't mean they were curbstomped. They had 7 other alliances taking damage as well as a larger tNS in their coalition. A curbstomp would be if a large/almost sanctioned alliance declared on them and none of their allies helped as we see now.

If you need a lesson in the limitations Kaskus, or any alliance, faces when fighting a more numerous opponent you can shoot me a PM, Id be happy to oblige.

Most alliances wring their hands considering treaties, politics, societal response and recent events when deciding if aggressive action is necessary or if diplomacy is more advisable.

At FAN, violence isn't only an answer it is always the correct answer.  Which is why we aren't a "big deal" anymore.  Constant war doesn't work well and at some point people get sick of your !@#$ and gang up on you.  Been there, done that, have the t-shirt to prove it.

Nowadays FAN is relatively peaceful because we just keep to ourselves.  When FAN decides they wish to head forth into the world and do some "diplomacy" they elect me to some government office and I go pick a fight.  It's not a rule, but they know me well enough to know that if I'm in office we're going to end up at war not long after.

Personally I have nothing against the godless commies over at UCR and this is in no way an attempt to drive them from the planet or any such silliness.  We just like to shoot things and their name got pulled out of the hat.

I'd vote for you.