A...! :O DECLARATION!!! ...of waaaar?! \o?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the majority of the AA is D5 it's not my fault, but I personally attacked 3 Misfits with 24 Nukes. I like how you try to avoid my response by trying to stat my entire alliance is attacking like you when trying to call me a noob. 

Thanks Adude, where is your stamp of a downdeclare? I'm sure about half of Steve will call this that.

Acting smug when purposefully choosing easier targets that more likely would have less warchest. Why didn't you hit me? Prove yourself or stop talking trash on here like you are a big dog.

You had the advantage of blitzing and all the active players who you can coordinate with are normally hanging around the top tier and I was in the bottom tier with a little over 5k NS. Do you really think it makes sense for me to updeclare so massively? The targets I hit were all around my NS so tough luck for you. Maybe you should sell down and come and walk the walk instead of all this talk????

I declare this a legit and good war, far from the wars TE has seen of late. I as applaud RB, WD, and Hellas and wish Misfits and Skaro the best. Who am I kidding I don't care about Misfits or Skaro.

This isn't a legit war but it is better than what wer'e use to seeing.

You had the advantage of blitzing and all the active players who you can coordinate with are normally hanging around the top tier and I was in the bottom tier with a little over 5k NS. Do you really think it makes sense for me to updeclare so massively? The targets I hit were all around my NS so tough luck for you. Maybe you should sell down and come and walk the walk instead of all this talk????

Yes we had the advantage of blitzing, obviously because we declared. Thanks for telling me, I didn't know. Yes it does make sense for you to updeclare so massively if you claim that I am a noob and you are this great gift to the world. Alright I love your response, seriously it all I am saying practically in different words. Why would I declare on someone so much lower NS? I would be a noob if I declared someone with half my NS when I had 3 targets around the same NS, same infra and activity levels. I declared on the best targets I could have, did you? 

I declare this a legit and good war, far from the wars TE has seen of late. I as applaud RB, WD, and Hellas and wish Misfits and Skaro the best. Who am I kidding I don't care about Misfits or Skaro.

Paul has spoken, everyone kneel down and praise. Especially Warriors!

Yes we had the advantage of blitzing, obviously because we declared. Thanks for telling me, I didn't know. Yes it does make sense for you to updeclare so massively if you claim that I am a noob and you are this great gift to the world. Alright I love your response, seriously it all I am saying practically in different words. Why would I declare on someone so much lower NS? I would be a noob if I declared someone with half my NS when I had 3 targets around the same NS, same infra and activity levels. I declared on the best targets I could have, did you? 

Paul has spoken, everyone kneel down and praise. Especially Warriors!

Only a noob would updeclare that much while being on the defensive side of a war and still have the possibility of bigger counters. I claimed you were a noob after you insisted I updeclrae so much and I still stand by that quote. Your the one who wants me to fight you not the other way around so If you want me then come and get me. You'll have to sell down to do it.

Dont worry, Paul's legit war is coming for him to.

far better than our usual. Also fair because of the treaties, hit one mightvas well hit both. Cannot say people did not warn both about treaties.

I beleive it's more of a friendship treaty and one not to attack each other. Many AA's have this but they just don't put it on paper. It doesn't mean both go to war If you attack one of them.

>Legit DoW between several honorable alliances

>Some good natured bantering

>Daenerys comes in with a chip on the shoulder like usual and shits up the thread

I've got half a mind to pay some people in Skaro off to let me techraid you just for lulz when this is over (and - before you start talking yourself up - I would mop the floor with you and literally everyone here knows it).  Either say something useful or do this community a favor and remain silent, you've done nothing but complain in practically everything I've seen you post.

Now that that's out of the way... Good luck to all involved!

o/ Hellas

o/ Skaro

o/ Rat Basterds

o/ War Doves

o/ Misfits

This is still a slight down declare and they had the blitz advantage. I don't really care but don't pretend this is fair and legit because it ain't.

How is this a down declare? Misfits had the #1 avg. NS in the game, and Skaro's fantastic recruitment program dragged that down. I can do the stats without the umpteen Skaro nations we can't hit because we ran out of warslots/out of range and the avg would go up, but we're hoping all that isn't a bunch of dead weight. That would mean your recruitment program actually isn't all that fantastic.

Your advantages:
1) You have over 100k more NS
2) You have 50% more nations than we do
3) You have more total infra
4) You have double the tech
5) The nuke numbers are about as even as you can ask for

The only advantage that we can claim without sounding like arrogant pricks is that we had the blitz, and even that was left wide open to us by the general lack of proper defense. 

I beleive it's more of a friendship treaty and one not to attack each other. Many AA's have this but they just don't put it on paper. It doesn't mean both go to war If you attack one of them.

You used to be able to claim that until Skaro attacked TPC and OP last round for keeping Misfits and Warriors at war. A war Misfits and Warriors started.

They can't lose and they know it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0

...but seriously, tell that to bombulator. He's not as confident as I am. Edited by Samwise

This is still a slight down declare and they had the blitz advantage. They can't lose and they know it. I don't really care but don't pretend this is fair and legit because it ain't.

Cool. You have an advantage in every category outside of ANS and Nukes. Skaro's ANS is largely brought down by a lot of lower tier guys that aren't even in reach of most of our guys. So is the only way we can have an updeclare as if we are far, far below in every category possible?

I think these AA's are just trying to avoid other AA's. WD's seem to be masters at it.

I'm pretty sure Hellas is the master of that, I taught Sam and Kurd a little bit ago though.

Only a noob would updeclare that much while being on the defensive side of a war and still have the possibility of bigger counters. I claimed you were a noob after you insisted I updeclrae so much and I still stand by that quote. Your the one who wants me to fight you not the other way around so If you want me then come and get me. You'll have to sell down to do it.

Have you checked the war screen? Everyone above you in Hellas/RB/WD have practically declared 3 wars already. You have called me a noob while not recognizing the almost 2 years of getting smashed in wars here in Steve. I've updeclared almost double my NS 3 times in a defensive war against Cath to try to get these guys before they attacked against my AA. I purely want to fight you because of the shittalk you do here, while you are in reality a shit member in one of the non elite AAs in TE. 

Dont worry, Paul's legit war is coming for him to.

Like you know what is actually going to happen.

I can't wait for this thread to degrade to Daenerys Targaryen calling everyone noobs due to a lack of any reasonable material (not that much of it has even been reasonable thus far) to !@#$post about. \o/

Edited by Kurdanak

03:18 Samwise[GOP] Kurdanak "WD" actually stands for War Dodger, didn't you know? 03:19 Samwise[GOP] We <3 infra 03:19 Kurdanak Pleeease post that

I think this stands for all of the aggressive AAs in this war.

03:18 Samwise[GOP] Kurdanak "WD" actually stands for War Dodger, didn't you know? 03:19 Samwise[GOP] We <3 infra 03:19 Kurdanak Pleeease post that
I think this stands for all of the aggressive AAs in this war.

We troll ourselves just fine, Daenerys Targaryen. Leave it to the experts.

How is this a down declare? Misfits had the #1 avg. NS in the game, and Skaro's fantastic recruitment program dragged that down. I can do the stats without the umpteen Skaro nations we can't hit because we ran out of warslots/out of range and the avg would go up, but we're hoping all that isn't a bunch of dead weight. That would mean your recruitment program actually isn't all that fantastic.

Your advantages:

1) Your have over 100k more NS

The only advantage that we can claim without sounding like arrogant pricks is that we had the blitz, and even that was left wide open to us by the general lack of proper defense. 

You used to be able to claim that until Skaro attacked TPC and OP last round for keeping Misfits and Warriors at war. A war Misfits and Warriors started.

...but seriously, tell that to bombulator. He's not as confident as I am.

You have every reason to remain confident.

Nice plan Sam

Wow.... I just read this thread and one single person posting has killed every cell my mind can spare without going into a vegetative state.
O\ WarDoves, RatBastards, Hellas
I'll ve joining too. Somewhere between work, sleep, and politics I will join this war. Probably. ..... wait I already hit someome......
Hey Sam, can I nuke you now or is it a bad time? <3

Edited by DerMajor

My personal opinion:

The war looks legit enough. If Skaro was on Defcon 5 and without proper defenses up, it is their fault. War was expected anytime. Though i find nothing wrong in countering by attacking Defcon 5 enemies. It makes sense to put them down before they wake up, especially if you dont find any Defcon1 attacker to take on whom you can match up to.

Wow.... I just read this thread and one single person posting has killed every cell my mind can spare without going into a vegetative state.
O\ WarDoves, RatBastards, Hellas
I'll ve joining too. Somewhere between work, sleep, and politics I will join this war. Probably. ..... wait I already hit someome......
Hey Sam, can I nuke you now or is it a bad time? <3

I've always got time for you, DerMajor  :ehm:

My personal opinion:

The war looks legit enough. If Skaro was on Defcon 5 and without proper defenses up, it is their fault. War was expected anytime. Though i find nothing wrong in countering by attacking Defcon 5 enemies. It makes sense to put them down before they wake up, especially if you dont find any Defcon1 attacker to take on whom you can match up to.

I think bomb is just jelly that Daenerys didn't attack him. I can man up and admit that I'm jelly that a War Dodger like Kurdanak has more casualties than me.

I think bomb is just jelly that Daenerys didn't attack him. I can man up and admit that I'm jelly that a War Dodger like Kurdanak has more casualties than me.

"0 Defending"

Obviously assigning yourself easy targets. We all know how much you hate tough wars. :ehm:

>Legit DoW between several honorable alliances

>Some good natured bantering

>Daenerys comes in with a chip on the shoulder like usual and !@#$% up the thread

I've got half a mind to pay some people in Skaro off to let me techraid you just for lulz when this is over (and - before you start talking yourself up - I would mop the floor with you and literally everyone here knows it).  Either say something useful or do this community a favor and remain silent, you've done nothing but complain in practically everything I've seen you post.

Now that that's out of the way... Good luck to all involved!

o/ Hellas

o/ Skaro

o/ Rat Basterds

o/ War Doves

o/ Misfits

If this is the case then why does everyone reply to me and not expect me to answer back like what your doing here. Maybe you keep missing it but i'm never the first one to talk myself up here. Bombuato was the first in this thread and now your doing the same as If your good at this game. If I bother you so much why are you escalating it more? No ones going to shut me up except admins and they let bigger mouth peices post their opnions on the OWF than me so I wouldn't rely on them unless I get banned for to many warnings which is a possibility :awesome:

Your advantages:

1) You have over 100k more NS

...but seriously, tell that to bombulator. He's not as confident as I am.

Skaro takes on a lot of new nations who're trying to learn the game and aren't very active, I know many are rogues just using Skaro as a safe haven and others just wanted a few early wars and then they re-roll and repeat. Just no need to lower your standards and attack those even less experianced and pretend we have the advantage because we have more nations. The war is OK but lets not pretend it's fair.

Cool. You have an advantage in every category outside of ANS and Nukes. Skaro's ANS is largely brought down by a lot of lower tier guys that aren't even in reach of most of our guys. So is the only way we can have an updeclare as if we are far, far below in every category possible?

I'm pretty sure Hellas is the master of that, I taught Sam and Kurd a little bit ago though.

Have you checked the war screen? Everyone above you in Hellas/RB/WD have practically declared 3 wars already. You have called me a noob while not recognizing the almost 2 years of getting smashed in wars here in Steve. I've updeclared almost double my NS 3 times in a defensive war against Cath to try to get these guys before they attacked against my AA. I purely want to fight you because of the !@#$talk you do here, while you are in reality a !@#$ member in one of the non elite AAs in TE. 

Like you know what is actually going to happen.

I'm not even going to watse my time reading your little rant about nothing relevent. Lets just take it out on the battlefeild.

I can't wait for this thread to degrade to Daenerys Targaryen calling everyone noobs due to a lack of any reasonable material (not that much of it has even been reasonable thus far) to !@#$post about. \o/

Is that all you have to say? I'm dissapointed.

" Skaro takes on a lot of new nations who're trying to learn the game and aren't very active,"
And
" We don't need WC. We plan on spending your guy's WC "

So you are teaching new nations to spend everything and get rolled?

Skaro takes on a lot of new nations who're trying to learn the game and aren't very active, I know many are rogues just using Skaro as a safe haven and others just wanted a few early wars and then they re-roll and repeat. Just no need to lower your standards and attack those even less experianced and pretend we have the advantage because we have more nations. The war is OK but lets not pretend it's fair.

I agree with you. But in a game where stats are used as a cb for a declaration of war, it is not our fault that Skaro is inflating their stats to gain the #1 spot in the game. What would a war dec have to look like for us to give Skaro a "fair" war? We'd have to assume who is active and who's not. We'd have to assume who's a noob, and who's not. I'm not even sure HDSupreme could point them all out for me. My point is, this war is meant to showcase the decisions Skaro's made. They actively recruit anybody, and it's falsely inflated their stats. Skaro will also treaty anyone who is willing. Why? They're looking to secure their rank as the #1 alliance in a game where people don't usually care who the #1 AA is. Before we let it happen because we figured Skaro was harmless. That changed when they dogpiled OP and TPC last round.

But I do have to make this perfectly clear. War Doves does have to clear the air with Skaro. Skaro's members have rogued War Doves for the past 2 rounds now. Skaro's members have threatened me when I have defended my own. I do not care how big your alliance is, and I do not care if we've been friends in the past. I will not stand for my members being attacked without provocation. War Doves has always been a training alliance, so we take in new members every round. I have at least 3 right now that have been playing CN for about a month and they know our raiding guidelines and abide by them. I'm not particularly happy about having to declare Misfits, because I do respect what Kaboom is trying to do with his AA. But because they're treatied to Skaro, and Skaro's performance last round, it had to be done. 

"0 Defending"

Obviously assigning yourself easy targets. We all know how much you hate tough wars. :ehm:

pfft! I volunteered for 4 days of nukes! Hopefully that will get my defending casualty number up! Radiate me!  :nuke: