• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would u go to sparta xP

go to "RnR"

they will give u more than all those multis gave u :3

side note sparta person i love ur new avvy ^_^

rawr

Yep because RnR would totally accept me right now... We are like best buds... Edited by thatguyuknow

why would u go to sparta xP

go to "RnR"

they will give u more than all those multis gave u :3

side note sparta person i love ur new avvy ^_^

rawr

I like to think I'm a fashionista in local style. So, thank you.

Ok I am on my phone right now so I can't see your info. So could you be so kind as to tell your nations name?

You stop this quarreling right now and behave yourself, thatguyyouknow. Sparta will not accept trouble makers. 

Edited by Malkavian

I like to think I'm a fashionista in local style. So, thank you.

You stop this quarreling right now and behave yourself, thatguyyouknow. Sparta will not accept trouble makers. 

Who says its going to be me who nukes you in a few weeks :P

Edited by thatguyuknow

You realize you are attempting to help someone that just threatened to nuke you once he gets an mp right. A few weeks as he says shows how much you guys need to educate him.

You do realize that he was playfully staging a mild-humored joke, right? He used an emoticon after the end of his joke for a reason, Xanth.  

sure why wouldnt they xP

as long as u are willing to learn

bestest friendzors forevar :3

>_<

as opposed to grandpa/gangnam style?

rawr

Maybe RnR wont accept me because, oh idk, maybe because i just led a revolt against them lol! Please read the thread next time.

. You do understand that this was just a massive troll right? It's not like a thought we would win, and by the look of it troll=success

You don't sign up for a cage match then whine when you get thrown into it.

@Malkavian you are literally trying to argue with someone over a right to speak jfc

You don't sign up for a cage match then whine when you get thrown into it.

@Malkavian you are literally trying to argue with someone over a right to speak jfc

I shall continue to correct the flawed penmanship on an irregular basis of those in my presence, Neo Uruk.  It has become a beloved chore of mine.

Edited by Malkavian

I shall continue to correct the flawed penmanship on an irregular basis of those in my presence, Neo Uruk.  It has become a beloved chore of mine.

Look, I don't know why you have this obsession with trying to sound as smart as possible, but it just doesn't work. 

I am not whining...In fact i could not be happier with how successful my troll was.

Rookie, do you even know why we're in this business?

Look, I don't know why you have this obsession with trying to sound as smart as possible, but it just doesn't work. 

Rookie, do you even know why we're in this business?

I'm not trying to do anything, but you're free to continue your illogical pursuit to pin-point my prose as ineffectual. I'm totally game to watch you fall on your ass. 

Edited by Malkavian

I'm not trying to do anything, but you're free to continue your illogical pursuit to pin-point my prose as ineffectual. I'm totally game to watch you fall on your ass.

Olympic gold medalists like me don't fall. I'm graceful and I can still kick your ass -- oh, it's true!