THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the person who spends their time acting like an idiot to get attention on the internet. I'd don't really think you are the best judge of who has a life.

Haha i dont, you notice how you all attack within minutes of the next day, you guys literately waited all day to attack me, you know why we did not defend after like 6 Pm ish? We had stuff to do, we dont have time to spend every hour of our existance in this game. Now lets stop attacking each other personally, its not right. 

Haha i dont, you notice how you all attack within minutes of the next day, you guys literately waited all day to attack me, you know why we did not defend after like 6 Pm ish? We had stuff to do, we dont have time to spend every hour of our existance in this game. Now lets stop attacking each other personally, its not right.

I can attack you personally because anyone who annoys people for fun is a jerk. I also understand based on your grammar and actions that your probably around 8 or 9, so I doubt you have stuff to do.

I can attack you personally because anyone who annoys people for fun is a jerk. I also understand based on your grammar and actions that your probably around 8 or 9, so I doubt you have stuff to do.

I admit i am only 15 so i am young, but tell me, whats your excuses for not having things to do/life? 

I know, its funny as hell. And they keep grudges like no other, just look at this guy : http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/120651-killuminati-empire-declaration-of-war/#entry3229889

Loki's desire for revenge is unfortunate and really sets him back. I've been educating him through The Party so perhaps someday his vendetta will end, he is a good guy but simply misguided.

Loki's desire for revenge is unfortunate and really sets him back. I've been educating him through The Party so perhaps someday his vendetta will end, he is a good guy but simply misguided.

"Educated" him you say?

Edited by Malkavian

I have told you that GOONS should be your next target.

Lol. You realize that this dude's 'revolution' has to do with trolling the peeps that take this game way to serious (folks like yourself), that reason is not far off why GOONS raid and have that hideous mercy board Edited by Hamilmania