THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

A lot of alliances here are terrible though and not much help to their new members. This isn't really that much worse. I mean heck, your nation is over a year old with zero wonders.

I'm not saying join them, just cut some newer folks some slack.

Oh the horror of the larger alliances!?!? Who don't help their new members who were drafted or forced to join. The horror! Who among us will rise up and stop these monstrous alliances? Where will planet Bob's hero come from?

Please grow up.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the horror of the larger alliances!?!? Who don't help their new members who were drafted or forced to join. The horror! Who among us will rise up and stop these monstrous alliances? Where will planet Bob's hero come from?

Please grow up.

Not really what I said, I'll give you time to reread it and see if you can see the point I was making.

Please grow up.

I think Auctor was saying to cut new guys some slack. It's not so much that the current alliances are "big and horrible" but it might seen that way for new nations that don't really understand how this world works.  They don't realize that nearly everyone who visits here has more or less already bought into the current system. 

At the same time we can no longer ignore the tyranny of the ampersand. Good luck with your revolution. 

I'm just going to point out here that it is mighty auspicious that a 8day old nation would join starting a war against an alliance that's already had an issue with a rogue in the recent past. Couple that with the slew of "new nations" following him And the nations that sent them all of their start up funds and a clear picture starts forming on the nature of this "revolution". We can see a report filled out for Admin all mighty on this matter so only time will tell but I am not convinced this is not a ban evader or reroll with a grudge and an incredibly poor cover story.

That guy, since I know your too stupid and inexperienced to realize this by now, but their will never ever be a "revolution" against the large alliances. Here's why:

1. Most of the players ARE apart of the larger alliances, so why would you expect them to revolt against themselves?

2. If your just calling for small alliances to revolt, you clearly underestimated the strength of large alliances.

3. Your not actually revolting against anything. Ever notice every single one of your alliance members is a newbie? It's because they don't know how fair or unfair cybernations is because they haven't the experience to know.
4. Cybernations is fair. It just takes a lot of work to make an alliance, and not because large nations will attack you, as long as you get a protectorate the won't. It's just that people too stupid (like you) or too idealist (like Loki) or too just inexperienced (like all your members) don't want or know how to make a good constructive alliance.

You're a non-entity and a reactionary, and therefore your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Please stop posting.

You're a non-entity and a reactionary, and therefore your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Please stop posting.

You're a non-entity and have no action to your -ary, and therefore your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Please stop posting.

I'm assuming your saying my cybernations politics are reactionary since my politic views (which are actually moderate) are completely irrelevant to this conversation. Frankly, I think my CN political views are less reactionary and more REALISTIC, rather than, you know, making up problems and call for the violent uprising of a minority that has zero reason actually take any action.

Your an ignorant, pretentious, moron who says fancy things to get attention like some precocious 11 year old, and you have little to no learning curve or tact and calls anyone anyone who disagrees with you opinion irrelevant.

Grow. Up.

I'm assuming your saying my cybernations politics are reactionary since my politic views (which are actually moderate) are completely irrelevant to this conversation. Frankly, I think my CN political views are less reactionary and more REALISTIC, rather than, you know, making up problems and call for the violent uprising of a minority that has zero reason actually take any action.

Your an ignorant, pretentious, moron who says fancy things to get attention like some precocious 11 year old, and you have little to no learning curve or tact and calls anyone anyone who disagrees with you opinion irrelevant.

Grow. Up.

No, you are a tool, a puppet, and a footsoldier to the larger alliances trying to gain popularity by talking about how "nobody cares" and how thatguyuknow is an idiot, when at least he was brave enough to shake things up around here; unlike people such as yourself, who go through the motions and cry and bitch when people decide to do things differently.

You're a non-entity and have no action to your -ary, and therefore your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. Please stop posting.

I assure you, my actions have and always will back up my words.

No, you are a tool, a puppet, and a footsoldier to the larger alliances trying to gain popularity by talking about how "nobody cares" and how thatguyuknow is an idiot, when at least he was brave enough to shake things up around here; unlike people such as yourself, who go through the motions and cry and !@#$%* when people decide to do things differently.

I assure you, my actions have and always will back up my words.

Theirs a difference between "doing it different" and "willingly attacking alliances that they know are popular and get other new members disinterested in cybernations because he leads them on a crusade with the delusion that he's actually onto something"

The comment about how large alliances are trying to gain popularity is definitely in the top ten funniest things you've said. I doubt they need to become more popular considering they already are comprised of pretty much everyone.

I'm not a puppet, I'm a free thinking individual who happens to smell some serious bull#%^* with this revolution. Plus theirs a fine line between bravery and stupidity. And now people have to suffer because of his stupidity.

Theirs a difference between "doing it different" and "willingly attacking alliances that they know are popular and get other new members disinterested in cybernations because he leads them on a crusade with the delusion that he's actually onto something"

The comment about how large alliances are trying to gain popularity is definitely in the top ten funniest things you've said. I doubt they need to become more popular considering they already are comprised of pretty much everyone.

I'm not a puppet, I'm a free thinking individual who happens to smell some serious bull#%^* with this revolution. Plus theirs a fine line between bravery and stupidity. And now people have to suffer because of his stupidity.

HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I have not suffered one bit! This was a blast! Given the chance i would do it a 100 times over thank you all for participating :D

Edited by thatguyuknow

HAHA ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I have not suffered one bit! This was a blast! Given the chance i would do it a 100 times over thank you all for participating :D

I never said YOU suffered, I'm saying people AROUND you have suffered. Your members for you. You also probably ticked off RnR (after they got over laughing at you) and this whole thread is ridiculous.

sorry, but I just HAD to chime in, seeing as how funny it is with the sand pouring into LNCR's ears in this "debate", when at least one of said members used to be in R&R and Ni (somebody holding a "grudge"?).

I have a feeling this "war" will end sooner than the memory span of a goldfish. it might as well not even register as a "memory", even for the squirrel with the least acute senses.

Edited by Horus Lytton

To my critics: You see, you all hopelessly fail to understand that this is a game, not real life, (though sadly for most of you this is your life) games are meant to be fun. What fun is it if the same people have the power all the time? Games for fun, and fun is change. It was fun to revolt, to stir things up, I had a blast making a change. The idea behind a game is that anyone could do anything, change anything, so what is wrong with a revolt? Nothing. It was just me and some friends having fun, that's what its about. Personally I find it hilarious how serious you people take this game. Someday i will revolt again, and again till others join me or i get board. For what is the point if there is no change? You can call us stupid, idiots, and retards, but why? Its just a game, to fight with your words over a game, it just goes to show how sad you are. I understand that i am going to get a ton of hate for posting this, but this is a free game, i can do what i want, think what i want, thank you for giving me a fun and amusing Friday. Maybe next time i will last two days :D

sorry, but I just HAD to chime in, seeing as how funny it is with the sand pouring into LNCR's ears in this "debate", when at least one of said members used to be in R&R and Ni (somebody holding a "grudge"?).

I have a feeling this "war" will end sooner than the memory span of a goldfish. it might as well not even register as a "memory", even for the squirrel with the least acute senses.

My members did not suffer at all, we had a blast messing with you guys, it truly was quite fun :)

To my critics: You see, you all hopelessly fail to understand that this is a game, not real life, (though sadly for most of you this is your life) games are meant to be fun. What fun is it if the same people have the power all the time? Games for fun, and fun is change. It was fun to revolt, to stir things up, I had a blast making a change. The idea behind a game is that anyone could do anything, change anything, so what is wrong with a revolt? Nothing. It was just me and some friends having fun, that's what its about. Personally I find it hilarious how serious you people take this game. Someday i will revolt again, and again till others join me or i get board. For what is the point if there is no change? You can call us stupid, idiots, and retards, but why? Its just a game, to fight with your words over a game, it just goes to show how sad you are. I understand that i am going to get a ton of hate for posting this, but this is a free game, i can do what i want, think what i want, thank you for giving me a fun and amusing Friday. Maybe next time i will last two days :D

We realize it's a game. Games are suppose to be fun. Your ruining our fun. Plus it's fun to call you stupid.