THE TIME HAS COME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

thatguyuknow

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? what do you mean you haven't really done anything to me.. out side of you and NATO pounding my best member (GoldCoast) with a 4 vs 1 war (against goldcoast) you have not done much at all. I plan you fight till the end, why would i give in?

I meant send me tech for having to read this crappy thread.  I need compensation.

haha this is the best! I never thought our revolt would get this big wow lol

Yep.  Also, ODN and NPL are on standby.  Keep going.

You seem to be getting an awful lot of aid from couple-days-old nations who are sending you every dollar to their name, resulting in a bunch of aid packages of just under $2m. So giving!

oh wait i can think of a few, a few irl friends of mine made accounts to join our planned revolt but then deiced they hated the game (thought it was boring) so they just gave us what they had because they didn't like to play the game

Edited by thatguyuknow

Your alliance's blind loyalty and high activity has caught my eye. There is an actual, larger revolutionary Party which is a beacon of revolutionary thought. You and your men should come check us out, along with our Little Red Book. Our anthem also describes us.

1797547_689424097764859_310792618_n.jpg

Lol. You do realize, first of all, that his "revolution" is bigger than yours right?

We dont really recruit much, this was more about protest against current world rule. BtW RnR had to call in NATO lol now we are fighting both RnR and NATO

A protest against alliances that can offer active membership, resources, allies, and sound advice on how to develop your nation?

Listen thatguyuknow, I want you to tell me why its bad for me to join an big alliance that can offer me:

Aid for starting my nation, good advice on how to run my nation, secure tech deals (bet you don't even know what that is) secure trade circles, protection, advice on HOW TO ACTUALLY START UP A SUCCESSFUL ALLIANCE, and if I do want to start an alliance, they can give my new alliance protection. Honestly, I find it funny how your declaring war on the only people who can actually make sure your pitiful excuse for an alliance survives. And I freaking dare you to come after me (please don't, actually, I'll get in trouble for provoking) because I'm not allowed to attack you in MHA, but if I could, I would give you're alliance such a whooping that your grandchildren will need Vaseline.

You can't tell, but I am literally laughing at this in RL. Your alliance has ONE MEMBER. His has EIGHT. Did you ever graduate from kindergarden?

?

Im not in an alliance. The concept of revolution being a mass uprising in this world has never worked. Revolutions are simply a new idea replacing an old one. While power may grow out of a barrel, you still need ideas to direct said barrels in the right direction.

The Party is not about guns, The Party is about forging ideology to direct the guns. If you have enough patience, check out the little red book

To quote the February Program:

General Program

The Revolutionary Order Party of CN not an alliance. It is the vanguard of All Nations for the cause of Stability with Order characteristics and represents the development trend of CN's advanced productive forces, the orientation of CN's advanced culture and the fundamental interests of the overwhelming majority of CN nations. The realization of Order is the highest ideal and ultimate goal of the Party.

The Revolutionary Order Party of CN takes Vladimirist-Francoism, Historical Materialism, Tywinism, the early ideals of Vox Populi and important works of OOC politics and the Scientific Outlook on Development as its guide to action.

Vladimirist-Francoism brings to light the laws governing the development of the history of CN society. Its basic tenets are correct and have tremendous vitality. The highest ideal of Order pursued by the Revolutionary Order Party can be realized only when the stable society is fully developed and highly advanced. The development and improvement of the Order-based system is a long historical process. So long that the Revolutionary Order Party still upholds the basic tenets of Vladimist-Francoist ideology and follow the road suited to CN's specific conditions and chosen by the Nations of their own accord, the Stability cause in CN will be crowned with final victory.

The Revolutionary Order Party, with Comrade Tywin Lannister as their chief representative, created Tywinism by integrating the basic tenets of Vladimirist-Francoism with the concrete practice of the Vox Populi revolution. Tywinism is Vladimirist-Francoism applied on the global scale; it consists of a body of theoretical principles concerning the revolution and construction in CN and a summary of experience therein, both of which have been proved correct by practice; and it represents the crystallized, collective wisdom of the Revolutionary Order Party. Under the guidance of Tywinism, the Revolutionary Order Party leads the nations of all alliances in their prolonged revolutionary struggle against neo-imperialism, feudalism and lulz, winning victory in the new-democratic revolution.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I must say, this went much better then i could have ever thought, I mean we sent 9 RnR members to anarchy, survived throught the day with only one member going under, and doing so against against 6 of the best alliances in the game! Seeing at just 8 poeple could do this, image if there where hundreds revolting!!! It's to bad the people of this game do not have the courage to stand up and fight at this time. But I hope the LCNR revolt will not be forgotten and that it becomes a precursor for revolts in later times. As for now the revolt is still young and we will continue to fight to the last man standing.

I must say, this went much better then i could have ever thought, I mean we sent 9 RnR members to anarchy, survived throught the day with only one member going under, and doing so against against 6 of the best alliances in the game! Seeing at just 8 poeple could do this, image if there where hundreds revolting!!! It's to bad the people of this game do not have the courage to stand up and fight at this time. But I hope the LCNR revolt will not be forgotten and that it becomes a precursor for revolts in later times. As for now the revolt is still young and we will continue to fight to the last man standing.

1. This is the first day, and you attacked by surprise against nations just ravaged by war, and who weren't even in at maximum efficiency.
2. Aid will flow down from higher tiers and in a matter of weeks you'll all be ZI'd.
3. Anarchy is not that big an accomplishment, most nations spend their entire war in anarchy and don't even care.
4. You do realize most people in cybernations are part of a big alliance right? Why would big alliance members revolt against themselves?
5. No, it won't be forgotten. We'll all remember you as the moron who refused to listen to reason and probably got a bunch of poor new members killed with his stupidity.

1. This is the first day, and you attacked by surprise against nations just ravaged by war, and who weren't even in at maximum efficiency.
2. Aid will flow down from higher tiers and in a matter of weeks you'll all be ZI'd.
3. Anarchy is not that big an accomplishment, most nations spend their entire war in anarchy and don't even care.
4. You do realize most people in cybernations are part of a big alliance right? Why would big alliance members revolt against themselves?
5. No, it won't be forgotten. We'll all remember you as the moron who refused to listen to reason and probably got a bunch of poor new members killed with his stupidity.

A memory is a memory, we have done our job

oh wait i can think of a few, a few irl friends of mine made accounts to join our planned revolt but then deiced they hated the game (thought it was boring) so they just gave us what they had because they didn't like to play the game

Must have been nice to find, what, sixteen friends who decided that they wanted to try but didn't like the game but decided to send you every last bit of cash that they had to your little alliance?  But oh, wait... you're the one screaming and throwing a tantrum about honor. 

You see, here's the thing- I'm fairly certain that between all the alliances you've managed to irritate into action, we could take your entire little fan club down to ZI and hold you there as long as it takes for the message to sink in that irritating larger alliances is (surprisingly) a bad idea. But the thing is, the way you're acting, that ego-driven and full of yourselves... acting like you have nothing to lose... yeah, I expect once the admin gets done checking your alliance's nations and the nations of your "friends" that threw all that money to you, there won't be much of the LCNR left.

Not to mention when you declare war, this isn't like a game of Pokemon, where you tell your buddy not to use his EV-tailored team because you always lose. If you attack a much stronger nation, you expect that they will chuck everything they have your way- you don't beg and plead for them to not use the nukes or the cruise missiles or the other friendly nations in thier alliance that can declare on you- you sit down, suck it up and hope that peace terms come in the mail sooner rather than later from whatever nation you struck at first or that the war expires before too long.

To be honest, I think you're a hypocrite- making up a bunch of nations simply to funnel aid to you and your buddies while screaming about honor and that we should give you a fighting chance.  Maybe you ought to look in the mirror when you start pointing fingers about not having any honor.