What is a 6 million / 100 tech deal

Kyron1988

No worries, it's pretty simple.

They've sent you $6 million, and that foreign aid package will expire after 10 days. After those ten days are up, you will need to send back 100 tech to the person who sent money to you through your own foreign aid package. You can do that by purchasing 100 tech, going to their nation page and clicking "Aid" on the menu across the top of it. Then, just enter 100 tech in the appropriate box and send it away.

That seems like a pretty simple answer, just drop a line here if I wasn't clear enough.

6/200 is how it should be. But yeah, what WS said.

Depends on who you ask. I think for small micro nations selling to very large nations, 6/100 is perfectly appropriate. Now if your selling to an allie, 6/200 is a good price.
Personally, I've never sold tech to a non-allie for 6/200. Mostly because I make twice the cash and people are willing to pay at that rate so why not?

At the risk of getting into this argument again, you don't make twice the cash, though you do make a similar amount on a 6/200 as you did on a 3/50
Personally, I never buy at 6/100.

Edited by Caladin

No worries, it's pretty simple.

They've sent you $6 million, and that foreign aid package will expire after 10 days. After those ten days are up, you will need to send back 100 tech to the person who sent money to you through your own foreign aid package. You can do that by purchasing 100 tech, going to their nation page and clicking "Aid" on the menu across the top of it. Then, just enter 100 tech in the appropriate box and send it away.

That seems like a pretty simple answer, just drop a line here if I wasn't clear enough.

That's warring proud member of rnr showing the new kids some tips good for you I didn't check but Is this guy in a alliance if not bring him over