(IC) Global Analysis 2: Accountability in government

The Zigur

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tywin Lannister for Emperor of the NSO. Go take back whats yours Tywin. The current leaders are to weak to rule the Sith.

Too !@#$@#$ funny. He couldn't even get himself through the front gate before they put him back out on his ass.

Please Tywin; come take back what isn't, and has never been, yours but you claim so much of. Please come crawling on your belly begging for a chance to walk through our halls to prove how strong and magnificent you are. Find a leader in the Brotherhood you can get through. Edited by Rayvon

Too !@#$@#$ funny. He couldn't even get himself through the front gate before they put him back out on his ass.

Please Tywin; come take back what isn't, and has never been, yours but you claim so much of. Please come crawling on your belly begging for a chance to walk through our halls to prove how strong and magnificent you are. Find a leader in the Brotherhood you can get through.

Your Order has turned from its appointed path and lies in ruins, your hall is rubble. I even wrote a poem for it. Pacifica still has hope, but NSO is ideologically doomed.

Your Order has turned from its appointed path and lies in ruins, your hall is rubble. I even wrote a poem for it. Pacifica still has hope, but NSO is ideologically doomed.

Our Order's path has remained quite true; that it's evolved from some archaic outlook to work with the modern world is called 'progress.' It requires learning, understanding, knowledge and wisdom. Many traits of which you've displayed a severe lacking capability of since you started this lengthy tantrum over being thrown from our embassies. That we were too strong for you and your words to scare and move us.

While you've been wasting away in a vast nothingness of existence [aka w/e reasons that are your own in rl kept which you from playing for years] awaiting your rebirth, we have all been here experiencing, developing and expanding. You walk back into this world from nothing, speaking of nothing - no more than a naked old man on a street corner wearing only a 'Global Instability is nigh' sign. Edited by Rayvon

Our Order's path has remained quite true; that it's evolved from some archaic outlook to work with the modern world is called 'progress.' It requires learning, understanding, knowledge and wisdom. Many traits of which you've displayed a severe lacking capability of since you started this lengthy tantrum over being thrown from our embassies. That we were too strong for you and your words to scare and move us.

While you've been wasting away in a vast nothingness of existence [aka w/e reasons that are your own in rl kept which you from playing for years] awaiting your rebirth, we have all been here experiencing, developing and expanding. You walk back into this world from nothing, speaking of nothing - no more than a naked old man on a street corner wearing only a 'Global Instability is nigh' sign.

The Reactionary Rambles, the Revolution Marches Forward.

1797547_689424097764859_310792618_n.jpg

I'm going to guess this post would be summarized as 

TOP: Good

NPO: Not good

NSO: VERY bad

But I just skimmed it. Anyhow I like what Rayvon's done with NSO, it's cool. You're just a sucky guy in a random alliances posting a ton of goofy stuff. But this right here is too funny:

8myp1xR.png

I feel like if you devoted half the time you spent towards these analysis as you did to alliance government, you could make yourself a spectacular alliance, I suggest New Tywin Order as a name, since we dont have an NTO.

Whatever happened to the old orders, Mogar? All this talk of regenerated orders bygone from a former era is distressing, really.  

Whatever happened to the old orders, Mogar? All this talk of regenerated orders bygone from a former era is distressing, really.  

the Old Orders were from a different place, and another time, this world was a new beginning for many people, although ironically NPO brought over the same mentality as they had in the other world.

OOC: ODN, NPO, as well as a few other of the "original" alliances all migrated here from NS, a different browser game.

Your outlook on the NPO Praetorian Guard amused me. I'm a former member of the Guard. The picture you painted made the Guard sound mysterious and awesome! Unfortunately your not even remotely close what it's about and the work that they do. I would have loved to join your version of the Praetorian Guard.

Your outlook on the NPO Praetorian Guard amused me. I'm a former member of the Guard. The picture you painted made the Guard sound mysterious and awesome! Unfortunately your not even remotely close what it's about and the work that they do. I would have loved to join your version of the Praetorian Guard.

My understanding is that the old Praetorian Guard from 2006-2008 worked like that before Emperor Moo purged the Guard. This happened with Al Kassad. Unfortunately, it again happened with Rayvon in NSO. The inner party (your Guard) is a very important check in an autocracy, as a lack of revolutionary fervor will empower the autocrat. You should check out the Little Red Book, it is far from complete, but includes many of the ideals of the old NPO.

Breaking News: Tywin is wrong yet again

My understanding is that the old Praetorian Guard from 2006-2008 worked like that before Emperor Moo purged the Guard. This happened with Al Kassad. Unfortunately, it again happened with Rayvon in NSO. The inner party (your Guard) is a very important check in an autocracy, as a lack of revolutionary fervor will empower the autocrat. You should check out the Little Red Book, it is far from complete, but includes many of the ideals of the old NPO.

Blah blah blah - figure out a way to get yourself inside and fix all our "problems" or shut the $%&@ up and quit bringing me up all the time.

New Sith Order is not some little red heaven you wish it to be, we're the alliance we wish it to be. We're far !@#$@#$ stronger than anything you could begin to fathom. You hadbut a mere peep through a !@#$@#$ window and think you know the full story.

We are not the IAA, we are not gonna fall apart under !@#$%* and incompetent leadership. Edited by Rayvon

• I can't find in your post any explanation of how or why the internal political dynamics/institutions you alluded to would deliver the results they would promise. There are no theories or modeling.
  • I can't find any proof or attempt to prove (either scientifically or philosophically or heuristically or statistically or ...): there are just anecdotes.
  • I don't see any comparison of characteristics and/or results with other forms of government.
  • Even the end results of the three forms of government are not really explained, but just labeled: "state of nature" and "order".

Could you please elaborate a bit more?

For starters: what are the key differences between what you call "stagnant" and "efficient" democracies? What positive/negative feedback or internal other action is supposed to deliver/obstruct the achievement of the results you speak of? What is "Order"? What is the "state of nature"? What are the problems, advantages and success/failure factors in all of this? Etc. (thanks)

My apologies for the late reply, but I have been busy working on the Little Red Book which answers many of your questions.

1. In Vladimir's Meaning of Freedom, he explains some of the mechanisms of Order derived from material analysis. He notes that "The freedom of potential of a nation relies on the ability of the sovereign to take it out of the state of nature -- to diminish its absolute freedom. How effectively an alliance does this depends on the strength and make-up of the sovereign institution leading it." The article also explains in classic Vladimirist-Francoist perspective why order is preferably to chaos.

2-3. Again, please refer to Vladimir's Meaning of Freedom.

4. The state of nature and Order represent the two extremes of international organization. Hegemony reflects the highest state of Order (ooc: many people do not understand how totally Vladimirist-Francoism became the dominant hegemonic ideology in CN, the term "Hegemony" itself has a Marxist meaning to it). The biggest victory of Vladimirist Francoism in the old hegemony was dominating with few people even aware of it. Vladimirist-Francoism represents the most complete and successful revolutionary model that has existed in CN thus far.

The Revolutionary Order Party of CN takes Vladimirist-Francoism, Historical Materialism, Tywinism, the early ideals of Vox Populi and important works of OOC politics and the Scientific Outlook on Development as its guide to action.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

The future is, by-in-large, what you make it.  I'm not saying that Planet Bob is lightning in a bottle, in reality there are other places that have more massive communities associate with them, but there are aspects of this community and this world that are unique.

OOC: And let's be candid, there are aspects of the "spirit" around here that need to be disposed of in an incinerator.

Oh, now you're simply being too bleak. If I were to speak truthfully, the only aspect of Cyber Nations I would see burn is the careless reasons for war that have come to encompass all fronts recently. Stuff like that annoys me to no end.

It would make things more... interesting if wars would have an actual cause instead of a vague "weaken/create/defend hegemony".

Obviously it would be pretty stupid and petty to go to war over things like insults or propaganda, but a real reason for a war is what I mean.

​also Tywinism seems a bit narcissistic to me, I mean I've never heard of it before.  What is Tywinism?

It would make things more... interesting if wars would have an actual cause instead of a vague "weaken/create/defend hegemony".

Obviously it would be pretty stupid and petty to go to war over things like insults or propaganda, but a real reason for a war is what I mean.

​also Tywinism seems a bit narcissistic to me, I mean I've never heard of it before.  What is Tywinism?

February Program:

The Revolutionary Order Party, with Comrade Tywin Lannister as their chief representative, created Tywinism by integrating the basic tenets of Vladimirist-Francoism with the concrete practice of the Vox Populi revolution. Tywinism is Vladimirist-Francoism applied on the global scale; it consists of a body of theoretical principles concerning the revolution and construction in CN and a summary of experience therein, both of which have been proved correct by practice; and it represents the crystallized, collective wisdom of the Revolutionary Order Party. Under the guidance of Tywinism, the Revolutionary Order Party leads the nations of all alliances in their prolonged revolutionary struggle against neo-imperialism, feudalism and lulz, winning victory in the new-democratic revolution.

Edited by Tywin Lannister