The Roman Empire & International Commonwealth of Nations invade COMECON

Gorbachov

Thank you for some polite comments, I am posting this because I want to end this unreason war, and thank if there is any chance to receive aid for reconstruction.

Mr Director, about your comments:
1. the Mix up is just fixed, thank you
2. I was refering to position, instead of score, also fixed
3. We have had some treaties with ICON, but now they are gone, not active by ICON unilateral will and desire
4. Do not know if ICON and TRE have a formal alliance, the problem is that both attacks us at same time with same infiltration issues
5. We also have a MDP woth GJO but maybe they are constructing instead of destructing
6. I you have time to read the post, it was usefull
7. Maybe you do not have anything to do that is why you take your time
8. And maybe not normal, but will fight until the end

To Monroe, I am talking of an infamous and deliberated attack to an alliance that was not tratening no one

To Mogar, I think we can bond our ties instead of disband, we will last some more time

Thank you Hamilmania, we will

Kaiser Hanssen, remember that a Nobel Prize was won instead of the wall

And at last, but not least, hornward, that is possible too, but was not our direct act

@point 7: That is probably true

@point 8: Doesn't change the fact that one of these allliances alone could wipe you out. As for the whole alliance ranking thing, Cobalt is right. You have twice the number of nations ICoN does, so your score will be higher. However, ICoN makes up in NS. Same with TRE. Heck, you don't even have nukes.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot's of alliances have tech deals with COMECON, TPF included. I hope this isn't some kind of random lulzy war. If it is, you're stealing lots of aid from lots of alliances for no reason. I'd hope to see a DoW explaining your reasoning for doing this from you at some point.

Edit: Apparently Sparta is the protector for Roman Empire? Any comment from Sparta?

Edited by Vol Navy

Thank you for the intervention, in fact Mr Director, that is the problem, COMECON in an emergin alliance, looking for trade and tech assistance, and was attacked without a fundamental reason, and not by one group, two alliances and one is ready for backup (ICON, TRE and UA).  This war is only conducted by guessing and supositions, but almost all wars are conducted by those means.

Vol Navy, thank you for your comments, in fact, work, since Yerushalayim has stated the invasion was not in a correct way.

Right now, I have a couple of messages with CobaltWolf, but demands for peace are imposible and nonesense

Since it is a missunderstanding, we COMECON would like an armistice without compensations of war by any sides, we did not invade, we did not make any harm, remember., we were attacked, unfortunately at the moment, negotiation are not looking any good, and only have an approach with CobaltWolf.

Fighting with honour and determination, COMECON

There has to be a red flag popping in somebody's head when Sparta is not willing to help because they think tre and their buds are in the offensive. For diplomatic purposes, it's probably best to peace out... But it is always great to dogpile on an alliance and collect them tears

I personally wrote a rather wall of text stating why an offensive war was a bad idea on their part, as well that they would be setting a better precedent by solving this diplomatically. I likewise volunteered to personally mediate the issues between TRE and COMECON. TRE opted to ignore all of my advice, as well as the advice of multiple members of my Govt. 

Sparta never has, and never will condone a War of Aggression without a legit Casus Belli, and this is no exception, as Ulthrain clearly had no legit evidence that COMECON had acted aggressively toward TRE, only the supposed message of a random which said they (COMECON) were the culprit. He could not provide a copy of said message, nor has he really fully explained what exactly COMECON supposedly did to them.

Therefore, Sparta refuses to become involved in this dispute, and will not be defending TRE/friends from any and all consequences their actions may bring to them.

A further statement from Sparta will be issued as soon as time permits.

Lastly, I wish to extend my apologies to COMECON for this aggressive war against your alliance, and I wish you sincere luck in resolving this matter and being able to return to growth and prosperity as soon as possible.

-DeathAdder,

Basileus of Sparta.

Edited by DeathAdder

Sparta never has, and never will condone a War of Aggression without a legit Casus Belli, and this is no exception,

unintentionally hilarious

Edited by Bob

Actually he isn't. You just aren't well equipped to counter Auctor or Bob or perhaps learn your alliance's history. 

-Shrugs.- If either of you care enough to discuss in it PM, instead of derailing the thread, be my guest. Vagueness is unbecoming. x3

Edited by DeathAdder

Thank you for the intervention, in fact Mr Director, that is the problem, COMECON in an emergin alliance, looking for trade and tech assistance, and was attacked without a fundamental reason, and not by one group, two alliances and one is ready for backup (ICON, TRE and UA).  This war is only conducted by guessing and supositions, but almost all wars are conducted by those means.

Vol Navy, thank you for your comments, in fact, work, since Yerushalayim has stated the invasion was not in a correct way.

Right now, I have a couple of messages with CobaltWolf, but demands for peace are imposible and nonesense

Since it is a missunderstanding, we COMECON would like an armistice without compensations of war by any sides, we did not invade, we did not make any harm, remember., we were attacked, unfortunately at the moment, negotiation are not looking any good, and only have an approach with CobaltWolf.

Fighting with honour and determination, COMECON

Well, considering that you have no protection/allies, you are fair game for such attacks, regardless of their reason.

I personally wrote a rather wall of text stating why an offensive war was a bad idea on their part, as well that they would be setting a better precedent by solving this diplomatically. I likewise volunteered to personally mediate the issues between TRE and COMECON. TRE opted to ignore all of my advice, as well as the advice of multiple members of my Govt. 

Sparta never has, and never will condone a War of Aggression without a legit Casus Belli, and this is no exception, as Ulthrain clearly had no legit evidence that COMECON had acted aggressively toward TRE, only the supposed message of a random which said they (COMECON) were the culprit. He could not provide a copy of said message, nor has he really fully explained what exactly COMECON supposedly did to them.

Therefore, Sparta refuses to become involved in this dispute, and will not be defending TRE/friends from any and all consequences their actions may bring to them.

A further statement from Sparta will be issued as soon as time permits.

Lastly, I wish to extend my apologies to COMECON for this aggressive war against your alliance, and I wish you sincere luck in resolving this matter and being able to return to growth and prosperity as soon as possible.

-DeathAdder,

Basileus of Sparta.

Thank you for the statement. They are attacking people we've got aid sent to for multiple tech deals. IRON, WTF, TDO and several others are currently getting their tech destroyed as a result of this too. Hopefully the attackers either come up with something reasonable for the cause or stop destroying tech that has been paid for by other alliances by peacing out.

Same here on tech deals. I have a few deals going and now I seem to be lossing out because of this attack. Being my nation is way to big I can't help COMECON fight off these guys or I would put on There Alliance name and fight. Now I just have to set back and watch to see what happens with this sour attack :(

Himilmania, in fact COMECON guess that all messages in the forum and in game messages fullfill the idea to get peace, have had many answers from Sparta and other alliances,this madness will end soon.

DeathAdder, COMECON is looking to develop, and also is gratefull to Sparta members that approached to us, this event that costs lifes, economic and military efforts will be returned in more foreign aid and trade between new alliances that look COMECON as a fiable Alliance.  Thank you to you too.

Auctor, never say never, buy best of your kind message.

Bob we have make progress

DeathAdder, believe me we are making a good job

Auctor, everyone undertand that this agreesion was nonsense

Gingervites, we are trying harder

Mr Director, with honour and no step back

Vol Navy and Dragon, please consider COMECON as a faithfull tech trade partners

KenoCore, thank you very much for your positive assistance, but at this moment we are exchanging peace letters, I think we will have some time for reconstruction.  If you like, we can begin tech negotistions within our alliances, that will help to get at our previous strenght and development.

and WarriorSoul, the only mistake was that our agressors does not have any clue why they begin the war.

As far as I know Kaskus strictly deals with itself and as a back up it's big brother if that's what you were getting at.. (Semi in context: I'm not a member of Kaskus any longer with the war ending so you would need to contact an official member.)

No problem though, it's a shame I went into economic mode a few days ago and decommed my nukes.

Unfortunately, the opinions of either of your alliances don't rank high on my list of priorities to heed, and my statement above remains the same. Keep trying to spin it, though! ;Goodjob:

Don't !@#$%^&* a !@#$%^&*ter.

-Shrugs.- If either of you care enough to discuss in it PM, instead of derailing the thread, be my guest. Vagueness is unbecoming. x3

Your own alliance's history speaks for itself enough that there is no need to discuss it, it is a pretty well known fact.  I look forward to your attempts going forward to live up to those words, however.  Hopefully they are successful, but you can't rewrite history.

Edited by Bob