Dynamic Sig Stats

Samus

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll work on uploading them somewhere... there's 200+ files at 2MB each and my internet's been crappy lately, so it might take a while.

Oh damn.. Is it really worth it now? lol

edit: yeah prepare them, I was worried about using up all my space on my shared host, but i'll just move the cn data to my alliances server Edited by Samus

Also, I have aid stats going back to May 2011 if you need them.

That more or less goes back to my first foreign aid transactions, great for me if it happens.

There was a 2 month period before that where I didn't really know what was going.

Edited by Commander shepard

Oh damn.. Is it really worth it now? lol

edit: yeah prepare them, I was worried about using up all my space on my shared host, but i'll just move the cn data to my alliances server

I think I'll leave my computer running overnight and upload the files then... it's telling me 6 hours right now. :P

Ideally, using this as a sig-line, you should have it set so that if you click on it, it's a link to your nation.

Like this, assuming this works the way I'm hoping. :

205313.png

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=205313][img=http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/tools/sig/205313.png][/url]

Will do shortly!

This is pretty cool, maybe you can add an odn cersion too :)

346709-detailed.png

Sure, drop your flag and we'll get to that

152155-detailed.png

Greater output than recieved.

I'm sure most people have a higher output > received :P

<Snip>

Could you add NEW and Kaskus flag? I want to try [url=http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121012071337/cybernations/images/thumb/c/cf/Logo_Kaskus.png/325px-Logo_Kaskus.png]this[/url] and this as potential backgrounds to see which works better. Is that too much to ask?

Thank you for this, it is awesome :D 

Could you add NEW and Kaskus flag? I want to try this and this as potential backgrounds to see which works better. Is that too much to ask?

Thank you for this, it is awesome :D

Kinda, i'd prefer if you just gave one for now, I have a lot of requests right now, maybe in the future i'll create a method of people uploading their own images which generates their stats.