$100,000,000!

buckaroo13

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, at that level one would need to spend more than $100,000,000 fighting and rebuilding.
Second, for nations at that level receiving $100,000,000 is a waste of slots; you'll have better luck offering 1700 tech (the slot equivalent)
Third, I don't, and I doubt anyone else does, believes your unnamed 'friend' exists. You could change this by naming them.
Fourth, out of curiosity, what did that guy ever do to you? (And where is my bounty?)
Fifth, I'll be nice and tell you now that no one is going to take it.

Edited by Caladin

First, at that level one would need to spend more than $100,000,000 fighting and rebuilding.
Second, for nations at that level receiving $100,000,000 is a waste of slots; you'll have better luck offering 1700 tech (the slot equivalent)
Third, I don't, and I doubt anyone else does, believes your unnamed 'friend' exists. You could change this by naming them.
Fourth, out of curiosity, what did that guy ever do to you? (And where is my bounty?)

This guy did nothing to me.  He betrayed my friend's alliance.

You are GPA.  Does this confirm GPA endorses raiding?

Sarcasm seems to have gone straight over your head.

GPA does not endorse raiding.  Nor would I actually accept your aid / attack that nation.

That nation is part of Oceania, Oceania is a defunct alliance protected by the New Pacific Order.

I very much doubt that there are any nations active right now, not in war, who would accept your terms unless you paid up front.

That nation is part of Oceania, Oceania is a defunct alliance protected by the New Pacific Order.

I very much doubt that there are any nations active right now, not in war, who would accept your terms unless you paid up front.

If my master gets a nation he can trust, they will get the aid up front.

Oceania Rises from the depths once again.

Too mitigate the effect of the lasst attack, can I suggest we all build a war chest sao that we keep all options open.

Maybe we could do a bit of raiding ourselves.

Cheers all and Happy New Year 2014 - or if your an iPhone user Happy New Year 2013S There 1 and only alliance announcement,

I am going to join them for the tech deals.

check alliance seniority.

Fifth, I'll be nice and tell you now that no one is going to take it.

Welp, you pretty much covered what would inevitably be in the next 6 pages of this thread in the first post. 

Take a cookie.  :awesome: