They made me wake up for this?

You seem a little OP 'bro'

I'm just the Highway Patrol, don't mind me.

Insinuating that we have a treaty with OP is offensive and untrue, and I'm frankly disgusted to the depths you're willing to sink to to slander the good name of Tastes Like Chicken.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, are you for real? check your own war reasons ;) Admin:so what may be your reasoning for declaring war upon this nation? Sausage fest boys: SECRET treaty is all good almighty one.

Go ahead and bring your allies in Skaro in. I would love for their noobs to fill my defensive warslots. :D

P.S. Good luck selling it to HD that you're now somewhat at a disadvantage.

Edited by Samwise

alright, because we are at war with someone else? why not just admit that OP can't take it like men and you are their so called last line of defence? sorry first line, I don't doubt that we will see more of you again. at least this time we have an upper tier and can't be bullied.

Go ahead and bring your allies in Skaro in. I would love for their noobs to fill my defensive warslots. :D

We are not at war with WD, so even if skaro hit these 3 guys, what's it to you? ohhhh i'm sorry forgot all about the WD, OP and rogue secret treaty that's not so secret now.

You're fast. :( I didn't get my edit in time. But you can call it whatever you want. "Secret" treaty? In all the rounds that WD's have been around, we've never once intervened in an OP war. We've also never done it in a TPC war. So now that it's as least opportunistic that we help out you're calling treaty? Believe it or not, I wasn't even asked to help. I saw what wasn't right, and I made the decision that we would rather die trying to do what was right, than watch this shit. TPC nor OP hold no obligation to WD's. It's called being selfless. I believe the motivation behind treaties is ensuring your own survival, not someone elses. Big difference than what WD's are doing, don't you think?

Edited by Samwise

and who's to say skaro would be involved? we have more than one ally ;) like yourselves, we have a few.

So maybe Secret Treaty actually applied to Misfits not Chicken?  So much that needs to be answered...

You're fast. :( I didn't get my edit in time. But you can call it whatever you want. "Secret" treaty? In all the rounds that WD's have been around, we've never once intervened in an OP war. We've also never done it in a TPC war. So now that it's as least opportunistic that we help out you're calling treaty? Believe it or not, I wasn't even asked to help. I saw what wasn't right, and I made the decision that we would rather die trying to do what was right, than watch this !@#$. TPC nor OP hold no obligation to me. It's called being selfless. I believe the nature of treaties is ensuring your own survival, not someone elses. Big difference than what WD's are doing, don't you think?

Samwise, samwise, samwise.... begin to use the end of the sam :P

I spent 5 minutes working on an essay there, can't even be bothered with it now tbh. there is no getting through to the OP side of the tree, just a bunch of delusional folks with big egos

that's my last reply to this thread, it's fried my brain and there's no possible outcome to these heated discussions. so let's enjoy what is and anyone wishing for peace may contact us ingame.

Edited by EddyH

Wow, people seem really bent out of shape that an AA not even in the top ten came in and challenged the all mighty warriors top tier.
This is one of the most entertaining threads I have seen in a while.

Auctor, of all the post I read you by far are the biggest OP butt kisser ever. We might even find you under Paul's blankets tonight. Apparently OP obviously can't take the heat of a war completely not in their favor, go figure right? Why should I expect anything less? All you OP members are the same, delusional and big egos. Don't worry though, keep acting like pricks you will have nothing less than a dead game. But it's ok, soon enough you will be stuck only warring each other and bitching about the other. It's more then obvious majority of you are morons.

BE RIGHT BACK GUYS I HAVE TO GO USE MY MULTI ACCOUNT TO HIT MISFITS!!!
(Totally just making fun of OP no reporting needed ;)

Edited by yung flow

Why are people all bent out of shape?  WD saw something they didn't like, they are "doing something about it".  What's the big deal?  

Edit:  Also, quit accusing my alliance of cheating.  Or just file your reports and see what happens.  There's no place for those accusations here.

Edited by arentak

Eddy yesturday you toned down your attacks in this thread in order to keep this from turning into a blood feud. I even reached out to you guys in a respectful manner via PM and got a decent response last night. a second pm hours later, however, is full of name calling and personal attacks against me. I have no idea why the sudden switch or change in your attitudes.

in this thread I have been made out to be the third antichrist, accused of being a master puppeteer controlling alliances and a vast network of rogues, and being the police force and enforcer off te morality. what next am I going to be blamed for global warming? I have no idea who these rogues are and do not control them. I do not control nor did I ask any alliances to jump in. in fact on the owf and in private I have been giving misfits props for hitting us I have been bashing warriors, and not the whole aa just the current transient former LEleadership who runs things over there now.

edit.. apologies for misspelling and grammer and for not being able to post pms. I am on my phone.

Edited by paul711

I don't even know what's happening in this thread anymore...

Can we keep all of the Misfits VS OP headaches in the Misfits VS OP thread, please? Victor Von Doom's posting in this thread alone is bad enough.

Edited by Kurdanak

LMAO! I chuckled :P

The Optional Police aka OP aka Ordo Paradoxia, like to threaten everyone and curbstomp alliances when their friends aren't doing too well. the same Optional Police that defended rogues and threatened our allies after they smacked said rogues into the ground.

I like the sound of Optional Police. Hellas may optionally attack the Optional Police for not doing their job correctly  :war:

Finnally War Doves attcked me was starting to feel left out.  Lets hope they give me a fight unlike those 2 from op and tpc who didnt even attack back just lobbed missiles my way.

Finnally War Doves attcked me was starting to feel left out.  Lets hope they give me a fight unlike those 2 from op and tpc who didnt even attack back just lobbed missiles my way.

That is usually what happens when you declare on AA involved in a previous war and you have a big NS advantage on them.

Umm you still fight

you fight with whatever means you have. Throwing soldiers at a nation much bigger than yours is just handing them money. Why would an outmatched nation do that? 

accused of being a master puppeteer controlling alliances and a vast network of rogues, and being the police force and enforcer off te morality. what next am I going to be blamed for global warming? I have no idea who these rogues are and do not control them. I do not control nor did I ask any alliances to jump in.

You have got to be kidding me. If it wasn't anymore obvious than ever. Like I don't rmember one of their usernames affiliated with your alliance in the past? Or the fact they ironically banded together as blue...or the fact "so confused" is in a trade circle with most of these fellas. Let's maybe talk about the coordination for 2 complete "stranger" alliances. Stop feeding the bullshit Paul. It's hardly believably anymore. Edited by yung flow