Who Wants to Save the World?

Mogar

I think it's telling that admin himself isn't doing this.

to be fair I never attempted to contact Admin about this, I came up with the idea about a month ago and was motivated enough to actually begin the process of doing this last night.

Or you could just have all the various team senators (at least one per team anyway) send out the survey as a team bulletin message...you'll miss "grey" (none), but if you send out something to the Grey Council, that will pick up some of them at least (and the people who are most active on "grey").

Or you could just have all the various team senators (at least one per team anyway) send out the survey as a team bulletin message...you'll miss "grey" (none), but if you send out something to the Grey Council, that will pick up some of them at least (and the people who are most active on "grey").

this would make it far easier, I will begin this process.

does anyone have any suggestions for questions while I have this topic made already?

Do you have the list of ruler names ready? I can do it from work if it's just a copy/paste into the carbon copy field/send.

I have made the PM lists already, but I am going to go the route Hal suggested, still going to wait a few days to think about questions and set up a google docs thing for it

this would make it far easier, I will begin this process.

does anyone have any suggestions for questions while I have this topic made already?

I don't know about the others, but I rarely read Senator's bulletin messages, because there's no notification of them (I think). The last Green one is more than three years old, and there's a grand total of 12 of them (since mid 2007...)

AFAIK that feature is unused and dead: I wouldn't count on it to actually reach people.

I don't know about the others, but I rarely read Senator's bulletin messages, because there's no notification of them (I think). The last Green one is more than three years old, and there's a grand total of 12 of them (since mid 2007...)

AFAIK that feature is unused and dead: I wouldn't count on it to actually reach people.

There's a notification now.