Imperial announcement about random stuff

what I said is, when you declare on a member of US, you've technically declared war on the whole bloc. The rest of US is then free to declare on that alliance (or not declare) as the bloc sees fit.

OK, so you're saying, TIO declared on TOP.

Thank you, that's what the 4 pages have been about. 

(BTW no one was arguing that TIO has a right to defend MDP+ ally)

Edited by alyster

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so you're saying, TIO declared on TOP.

Thank you, that's what the 4 pages have been about. 

(BTW no one was arguing that TIO has a right to defend MDP+ ally)

so glad you can ignore half of my post and focus on the half that suits your needs.

It wasn't even a long post! Talk about ADD. Edited by Tsayka

All of you kids just sit the fuck down. None of you are Archon, none of you are Dilber, and very few (if any of you) arguing wrote the goddamned treaty. US can interpret their treaties how they see fit, just like XX did theirs (ie Sparta declaring on NPO, Polar "recognizing war" with TIO). Both sides of this war have used this to try and avoid/put in play certain treaties. Shut up about it.

semantics. Not the fault of US if you all failed to realize that by engaging NATO you were unofficially at war with the other members of US as well.

Eh, no, not really.  Nobody is badmouthing the fact that you DOWed TOP, but at least get the order right.  TOP hit your ally, so you are hitting TOP.  TOP didn't DOW you first, you DOWed them first.

Not that it really matters because its not like TIO will suddenly go "woops, our bad, we have to peace out now".  But still it is annoying to see people blatantly saying stuff that never happened.  File it right under shitthatneverhappened.txt

That said, welcome to the fight TIO. 

Quoting this before you edit it out... wow you really are a comedian. Of course, some of us handle issues like men, instead of running to other alliances and shutting down forums. When (if) TIO realizes what kind of moron they've left in charge and boots your ass, are you going to shut theirs down too?

Trying way too hard on the OWF is handling issues like a man apparently. I can't decide whether I should feel sad for you or laugh at you.

Eh, no, not really.  Nobody is badmouthing the fact that you DOWed TOP, but at least get the order right.  TOP hit your ally, so you are hitting TOP.  TOP didn't DOW you first, you DOWed them first.

Not that it really matters because its not like TIO will suddenly go "woops, our bad, we have to peace out now".  But still it is annoying to see people blatantly saying stuff that never happened.  File it right under !@#$thatneverhappened.txt

That said, welcome to the fight TIO. 

I repeat. By declaring on one member of us, you declare on all of us. Thanks for listening/reading.

All of you kids just sit the $%&@ down. None of you are Archon, none of you are Dilber, and very few (if any of you) arguing wrote the goddamned treaty. US can interpret their treaties how they see fit, just like XX did theirs (ie Sparta declaring on NPO, Polar "recognizing war" with TIO). Both sides of this war have used this to try and avoid/put in play certain treaties. Shut up about it.

Shit, man. I didn't know that XX invented the oA.

I repeat. By declaring on one member of us, you declare on all of us. Thanks for listening/reading.

OK, can we at least ask you guys to go sit down, consult with your elawyers and come back here little later, explaining which way your treaty goes:

a) TOP declared war on NATO, thus entire US. Which is why RnR also has to fight their dear ally Fark because of XX DoW on NATO/TIO.

or

b) TIO and RnR declared war on TOP in defense of their ally NATO

Edited by alyster

Oh, so that's how it works. In that case, "TOP doesn't recognize a state of war with TIO" means this war doesn't actually exist.

Oh in that case...

"Partisan doesn't recognize the existence of TOP".

There, you no longer exist. Therefore, TIO won the war! :P

I love this logic. Thank you, Shep.

If TOP manages to prove that TIO actually declared on them, do they get a special prize or something?  Because there must be something on the line for this much fuss to be made about a war.  

I'm assuming its entirely for treaty purposes, although I can't imagine it changing quite literally anything.