Imperial announcement about random stuff

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having your NS drop like a rock in a week is not a sign of doing well. More important is decisively engaging for strategic reasons to assist in a coalition victory. That's what HB did when we oA'd against NoR.

When I was referring to swinging about your weight class, the whole "only fighting NoR" bit was about half of what I meant.

The other half was being among the most disliked personalities today trying to come off as a Foreign Affairs mastermind.

You honestly expect allies of NPO/NG/NSO to peace out early before they know what type of terms their allies are going to receive? We all came in to defend our allies, doesn't make much sense to leave them out to dry. I know your government far too well to believe that any of you would do this to your allies, so to suggest it of us is pretty farcical. 

Yes and no. It is not the first time it would have occurred, and would not be the last either. TPF came in to defend NPO and surrendered after having shed quite a bit for NPO. As for what we would do in your situation, yes it would almost assuredly be the same. But lets face it, the opposing side would be saying the same damn thing we are to y'all. So, let's cut the crap shall we. 

I think our side is quite fine with having y'all continue this war and watching all of you get your teeth kicked in. The damage ratio is getting larger day by day even with R&R riding in 40+ days into this war. That means that those on your side that have been at war for all or most of the duration just continue to take more and more damage and R&R ain't really doing shit to change that.

Most of your side is starting to level out in damage inflicted vs damage taken. Some have already begun or continue to take more than they dish out. If that trend continues, y'all will basically just do minimal damage altogether, while we inflict optimal damage. Pretty stupid in my opinion. R&R swooped in and have already taken 430k more damage than they have inflicted. While they are absorbing damage that other alliances could have taken, they aren't the huge relief that was most likely expected. If that trend continues, they will be next to useless in a couple of rounds. 

Frankly, I think it is utterly stupid to extend the war beyond a certain point. If y'all continue, I kind of hope that for every day the war is extended by y'all refusing to peace out separately, we extend the war 1 day on NPO/NG/NSO. So basically, it would literally turn into y'alls refusal to peace out would actually be more damaging to NPO/NG/NSO.

Please. Please, just stop. No one's crying about how oppressed they are, just trying to make sense of how alliances like NATO, TIO, ODN, et al. are expected to take peace and watch NPO get their teeth kicked in. It's ridiculous.

Additionally, you talk really tough for having done less across the course of a war than we have in about a week and a half. But I mean, hey, you're really proficient and swinging way above your weight class, so don't let me stop you.

Yup, the whole losing 430k more than you inflict within the first 9 days is some seriously hard thing to undertake by any reputable alliance. How can HB possibly hope to beat R&R in that?

Please. Please, just stop. No one's crying about how oppressed they are, just trying to make sense of how alliances like NATO, TIO, ODN, et al. are expected to take peace and watch NPO get their teeth kicked in. It's ridiculous.

Additionally, you talk really tough for having done less across the course of a war than we have in about a week and a half. But I mean, hey, you're really proficient and swinging way above your weight class, so don't let me stop you.

NPO's teeth will be kicked in regardless, so enjoy burning for them.

Anyway, this perma-war talk is seriously old. None of you complaining have actually experienced a prolonged war (At the hands of NPO no less) and therefore don't really understand what exactly you're talking about. I can assure you this isn't even remotely close.

Hell, even Tywinn has a better track record of fighting a prolonged war, and did so with an active resistance rather than whining about peace terms after 2 months. Let that sink in.

The other half was being among the most disliked personalities today trying to come off as a Foreign Affairs mastermind.

Yep. It's too easy to be a mastermind these days, a cheap avatar and the family size sack of BS from the Big Box FA store is all it takes any more.

NPO's teeth will be kicked in regardless, so enjoy burning for them.

Anyway, this perma-war talk is seriously old. None of you complaining have actually experienced a prolonged war (At the hands of NPO no less) and therefore don't really understand what exactly you're talking about. I can assure you this isn't even remotely close.

Hell, even Tywinn has a better track record of fighting a prolonged war, and did so with an active resistance rather than whining about peace terms after 2 months. Let that sink in.

You'll note I didn't make any mention of perma-war. I realize it's nonsense. :|

Yep. It's too easy to be a mastermind these days, a cheap avatar and the family size sack of BS from the Big Box FA store is all it takes any more.

Spot-on, sir.

Yup, the whole losing 430k more than you inflict within the first 9 days is some seriously hard thing to undertake by any reputable alliance. How can HB possibly hope to beat R&R in that?

This is a silly non sequitur propaganda line to get some cheap shots in, but I'll bite. Look at the NS charts of Umbrella, TOP and MI6 and you'll see that in the weeks prior to R&R joining, they were effectively done fighting in the war. What this amounts to is roughly 2-3 weeks of being able to rebuy nukes at lower infra levels, against an alliance that is primarily low-tier. So yes, we expected to take more damage then we gave during this war, who didn't?

And before this happens, don't misconstrue this as complaining about the hand R&R was dealt. We entered in defense of our allies knowing full well what was going to occur, so it's really ridiculous to mock us based on damage differentials and say "Look, HB are doing it right".

But like I said, this was all a non sequitur to get some cheap shots in when the whole problem started with Tywin's typically overblown rhetoric. Seriously, it's like he's the new Rey or something.

This is a silly non sequitur propaganda line to get some cheap shots in, but I'll bite. Look at the NS charts of Umbrella, TOP and MI6 and you'll see that in the weeks prior to R&R joining, they were effectively done fighting in the war. What this amounts to is roughly 2-3 weeks of being able to rebuy nukes at lower infra levels, against an alliance that is primarily low-tier. So yes, we expected to take more damage then we gave during this war, who didn't?

And before this happens, don't misconstrue this as complaining about the hand R&R was dealt. We entered in defense of our allies knowing full well what was going to occur, so it's really ridiculous to mock us based on damage differentials and say "Look, HB are doing it right".

But like I said, this was all a non sequitur to get some cheap shots in when the whole problem started with Tywin's typically overblown rhetoric. Seriously, it's like he's the new Rey or something.

Done fighting? Most of us were involved on multiple fronts while R&R sat out the war and continued to build warchests and prepare. So, despite being at war the entire time, unlike R&R, y'all still taking more damage than us... Now you claim some bs line that Umbrella/MI6/TOP were somehow not fighting? And you talk about some non sequitur cheap shots?

Done fighting? Most of us were involved on multiple fronts while R&R sat out the war and continued to build warchests and prepare. So, despite being at war the entire time, unlike R&R, y'all still taking more damage than us... Now you claim some bs line that Umbrella/MI6/TOP were somehow not fighting? And you talk about some non sequitur cheap shots?

"Building warchests" has nothing to do with how much damage we take. Also your high-tech nations were knocked down to lower infra levels, whereas ours are at their normal level. Since you won't counter my argument with stats, I'll be the one to bring them out.

In the 20 days prior to war against R&R, these alliances lost these amounts of NS:

MI6: 19k NS

Umbrella: 318k NS (183k of which dropped off in one day, probably somebody deleting/leaving)

TOP: 145k NS

In total, those 3 alliances that combined had approximately 15 mil NS took under 300k damage over the 20 days prior to war with R&R. To put it in percentage format, over 20 days you guys had taken a grand total of 2% damage on your alliances from war. So yes, you had 20 days to rest and rebuy your nukes to engage with a low-tier alliance.

"Building warchests" has nothing to do with how much damage we take. Also your high-tech nations were knocked down to lower infra levels, whereas ours are at their normal level. Since you won't counter my argument with stats, I'll be the one to bring them out.

In the 20 days prior to war against R&R, these alliances lost these amounts of NS:

MI6: 19k NS

Umbrella: 318k NS (183k of which dropped off in one day, probably somebody deleting/leaving)

TOP: 145k NS

In total, those 3 alliances that combined had approximately 15 mil NS took under 300k damage over the 20 days prior to war with R&R. To put it in percentage format, over 20 days you guys had taken a grand total of 2% damage on your alliances from war. So yes, you had 20 days to rest and rebuy your nukes to engage with a low-tier alliance.

So I am to assume you know little about war correct? 

Also, 19k NS for the 20 days prior? That means November 25th when MI6 had 2,714,942 NS. R&R enters on Dec 14th, when MI6 has 2,544,889. That is around 170k NS or almost 10 times the amount you state we took. So on top of little to no war knowledge, you can't read a chart correctly either. 

So, next time you wish to talk stats please use real stats instead of whatever ones you decide to make up. 

So I am to assume you know little about war correct? 

Also, 19k NS for the 20 days prior? That means November 25th when MI6 had 2,714,942 NS. R&R enters on Dec 14th, when MI6 has 2,544,889. That is around 170k NS or almost 10 times the amount you state we took. So on top of little to no war knowledge, you can't read a chart correctly either. 

So, next time you wish to talk stats please use real stats instead of whatever ones you decide to make up. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119765-surprise-now-back-to-your-regularly-scheduled-betrayal/

Your alliance entered against us on December 19th. I counted fairly from November 30th, 20 days before engaging us in war. Don't strike below the belt if you don't know what you're doing.

Edit: But if your point is that the extra 150k NS was lost due to war, you'd be wrong once more. Because just like Umbrella's giant loss, that gigantic loss that happened 20-25 days before fighting us was all on one day before the losses flatlined once more. Unless you want to continue counting deletions as part of the war effort.

Edited by Alex987

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119765-surprise-now-back-to-your-regularly-scheduled-betrayal/

Your alliance entered against us on December 19th. I counted fairly from November 30th, 20 days before engaging us in war. Don't strike below the belt if you don't know what you're doing.

Dec 18th mate. Look at the time stamp. Again, you keep acting as if you are better but just keep proving how inept you are. Can't even read a proper time stamp.

Even so, 2,592,681 (for the 29th) to 2,548,015 is 44k NS. But I still find the act of assuming 20 days means shit. 20 days versus 40+.... Look at how much NS MI6 has lost while R&R sat out. 20 days is less than half of the war and to assume that those 20 days means a damn thing is kind of ridiculous. I get it, you are trying to prove that R&R are not just plain shitty at war. Well, sorry mate. You are fighting 3 battle weary alliances all of whom have lost more than you currently. Yet, we are still doing more damage to your crappy alliance, while fighting other alliances as well, than you are doing to our alliances. That is just the plain truth. 

Keep your tired, twisted, and manipulated stats if you want. Does not prove anything other than your alliance sucks at war. Apparently the only alliance in US that is good at war is NATO. 

You honestly expect allies of NPO/NG/NSO to peace out early before they know what type of terms their allies are going to receive? We all came in to defend our allies, doesn't make much sense to leave them out to dry. I know your government far too well to believe that any of you would do this to your allies, so to suggest it of us is pretty farcical. 

People seem to have got used to the modern coalition blanket peace for all at once these days, so much so that they have forgotten that peace used to normally happen in stages of drop outs.

Edited by the rebel

Dec 18th mate. Look at the time stamp. Again, you keep acting as if you are better but just keep proving how inept you are. Can't even read a proper time stamp.

Even so, 2,592,681 (for the 29th) to 2,548,015 is 44k NS. But I still find the act of assuming 20 days means !@#$. 20 days versus 40+.... Look at how much NS MI6 has lost while R&R sat out. 20 days is less than half of the war and to assume that those 20 days means a damn thing is kind of ridiculous. I get it, you are trying to prove that R&R are not just plain !@#$%* at war. Well, sorry mate. You are fighting 3 battle weary alliances all of whom have lost more than you currently. Yet, we are still doing more damage to your crappy alliance, while fighting other alliances as well, than you are doing to our alliances. That is just the plain truth. 

Keep your tired, twisted, and manipulated stats if you want. Does not prove anything other than your alliance sucks at war. Apparently the only alliance in US that is good at war is NATO. 

The point of my posts are that you countered a disagreement on Tywin's rhetoric with a cheapshot that R&R is taking more damage than we're dishing. So rather than just countering with the typical peacemode back-and-forth, I brought out stats that showed that the upper-tier heavy TOP-Umb-MI6 trio lost 2% of their NS in the 20 days leading up to their wars with R&R, leaving enough time for everybody and their grandmothers to completely restock their nuclear stockpiles against one of the most bottom-heavy alliances in the game.

Edit: So props I guess... keep patting yourself on the back and shit-talking us at the same time, because R&R members haven't come here to shit-talk you and yours. I'm just here to make sure that it doesn't go completely unanswered.

Edited by Alex987

The point of my posts are that you countered a disagreement on Tywin's rhetoric with a cheapshot that R&R is taking more damage than we're dishing. So rather than just countering with the typical peacemode back-and-forth, I brought out stats that showed that the upper-tier heavy TOP-Umb-MI6 trio lost 2% of their NS in the 20 days leading up to their wars with R&R, leaving enough time for everybody and their grandmothers to completely restock their nuclear stockpiles against one of the most bottom-heavy alliances in the game.

Edit: So props I guess... keep patting yourself on the back and !@#$-talking us at the same time, because R&R members haven't come here to !@#$-talk you and yours. I'm just here to make sure that it doesn't go completely unanswered.

So Warrior Soul was not taking some cheap shot at HB? Seems like he did to me. So I countered his cheap shot with a statistical fact (you should appreciate that since you seem to think stats are the end all be all). 

All I am seeing is excuses from you. Fact is, R&R sat out for the entire war up until 9 days ago. Since entering the war, you have taken more damage than you inflicted. You keep stating I am taking a cheap shot by presenting facts. You are the one taking cheap shots by suggesting that 20 days means anything after being at war for 20+ days. But please go on and keep talking about cheap shots mate. You are doing a fantastic job.

Lexxy, Lexxy, friend. The numbers aren't on your side, best not even attempt that argument -- no matter how amiable you think your angle.

Well to be honest he does make a point. Many our nation had burned some infra and were left tech heavy before RnR even entered the war. Their currently in week 1, burning their infra and banging their tech sellers against our nuke turrets. Nevertheless it doesn't justify things their nations do in this war. Like rebuying infra, launching kamikaze attacks with navies etc. 

But in the end of the day it's just RnR. Not hated enough to get a kick out of it, not important enough to notice this front later. It's TIO who'd I'd like to see burning further lol 

Edited by alyster

Yes and no. It is not the first time it would have occurred, and would not be the last either. TPF came in to defend NPO and surrendered after having shed quite a bit for NPO. As for what we would do in your situation, yes it would almost assuredly be the same. But lets face it, the opposing side would be saying the same damn thing we are to y'all. So, let's cut the crap shall we. 

I think our side is quite fine with having y'all continue this war and watching all of you get your teeth kicked in. The damage ratio is getting larger day by day even with R&R riding in 40+ days into this war. That means that those on your side that have been at war for all or most of the duration just continue to take more and more damage and R&R ain't really doing !@#$ to change that.

Most of your side is starting to level out in damage inflicted vs damage taken. Some have already begun or continue to take more than they dish out. If that trend continues, y'all will basically just do minimal damage altogether, while we inflict optimal damage. Pretty stupid in my opinion. R&R swooped in and have already taken 430k more damage than they have inflicted. While they are absorbing damage that other alliances could have taken, they aren't the huge relief that was most likely expected. If that trend continues, they will be next to useless in a couple of rounds. 

Frankly, I think it is utterly stupid to extend the war beyond a certain point. If y'all continue, I kind of hope that for every day the war is extended by y'all refusing to peace out separately, we extend the war 1 day on NPO/NG/NSO. So basically, it would literally turn into y'alls refusal to peace out would actually be more damaging to NPO/NG/NSO.

So just to reiterate, you are blaming our coalition for doing the same exact thing you would be doing in our shoes? Nice to know hypocrisy is alive and well here on Bob. Not going to lie, I did expect better from you though Doch. 

Also obligatory: teapots, teapots everywhere. 

So just to reiterate, you are blaming our coalition for doing the same exact thing you would be doing in our shoes? Nice to know hypocrisy is alive and well here on Bob. Not going to lie, I did expect better from you though Doch. 

Obligatory "that's our insult" from MI6.

Don't worry MI6, I've got you, just stay away.

Hypocrisy? No. It is your fault and if MI6 did the same thing in your shoes, it would be our fault. So no, I am not a hypocrite in the least. You cannot pull a "peace for everyone or peace for no one" move and not be to blame. If MI6 and our coalition did the same while the opposing (and winning) coalition wanted to do it piecemail then yes, it would be our fault.