Imperial announcement about random stuff

Oh hello. So sorry if this took a while, but I've been a bit busy..

According to article 4 of the Plan B Accords, TOP managed to declare on TIO when it declared on NATO.. even if they tried to avoid us for some reason.

TIO hereby acknowledges TOP's declaration of war.

TIO also hates R&R for filling Skippy's slots >.>

PS: I'm sorry if you don't find many targets TOP. We have been taking a look into your peace mode strategy.. so far, it's quite boring :/ You should bring out your nations to play with and I'll bring out mine ;)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hello. So sorry if this took a while, but I've been a bit busy..

According to article 4 of the Plan B Accords, TOP managed to declare on TIO when it declared on NATO.. even if they tried to avoid us for some reason.

TIO hereby acknowledges TOP's declaration of war.

This is a bit ridiculous.  Reading Article 4:

Article IV: Us against them

In the event of a declaration of war against a signatory, all other signatories will consider themselves at war with the aggressor, and the defense of the attacked alliance will take priority above any external military commitment.

It specifies that a DoW can be against a single AA in the bloc. 

It also says that the other signatories will defend the attacked alliance (singular).  Both of these things lead to an external AA being able to declare war on one of the AA's in Plan B.  So no, TOP has not DoW'ed you.

I'm guessing they recognize this as a DoW against them though?

Article IV: Us against them
In the event of a declaration of war against a signatory, all other signatories will consider themselves at war with the aggressor, and the defense of the attacked alliance will take priority above any external military commitment.

It specifies that a DoW can be against a single AA in the bloc. 

It also says that the other signatories will defend the attacked alliance (singular).  Both of these things lead to an external AA being able to declare war on one of the AA's in Plan B.  So no, TOP has not DoW'ed you.

I'm guessing they recognize this as a DoW against them though?

Umm - I think you might want to re-read that ... It reads more as 'an attack on one is an attack on all' as much as many people hate that phrase. Yes it does refer to if an attack goes against a single AA inside the group, but it specifies that if this happens the others consider themselves under attack by said aggressor.

With a supremacy clause to boot ...

Umm - I think you might want to re-read that ... It reads more as 'an attack on one is an attack on all' as much as many people hate that phrase. Yes it does refer to if an attack goes against a single AA inside the group, but it specifies that if this happens the others consider themselves under attack by said aggressor.

Sure, those AA's (the other signatories) consider themselves at war. It says nothing that indicates an external AA is DoW'ing all three when they DoW one of them. 

That's pretty much how half the MDP's get phrased

Oh hello there.

According to article 4 of the Plan B accords, TOP managed to not only declare on NATO, but on TIO as well! So TIO gladly accepts your DoW, though we are sad to see not even a single war from you guys on us :/ Where's da love??

Oh,
is it cause of so little targets? Yea, I'm sorry about that, we're trying this new tactic called the TOP (short for TOPPeacemodenaooooooooo). But how about this. We'll bring out our nations to play if you do the same.. you guys aren't chickens are ya?

PS: Let the arrogance flow free through this topic.

Fixed that for you.

Also, by your own definition shouldn't you also be declaring war on/wars against Umbrella and GO?

Or does that not fit in with your propaganda line? Edited by Facade

Who attacked them forty days ago?

It was my understanding this was the thread where Declaring war and being declared on was being used backwards.  If that is not the case, please ignore my comments.

It was my understanding this was the thread where Declaring war and being declared on was being used backwards.  If that is not the case, please ignore my comments.

It's funny as I recall in the TIO and NATO DOW on sparta people were complaining about how RNR was not involved in the attack and were using the US bloc treaty wrongly to suggest it should be.

And now people coming back and saying US should not recognize and attack on one as an attack on all and are using the bloc treaty wrongly to suggest it should not be.

Bob is getting the unity it wanted from US from a month ago, is the unity not good enough?

Edited by Commander shepard

For the love of God, your entire alliance seems to have one massive pole up its ass.

I'd rather have a pole up my ass then be an incompetent laughingstock. But hey, you guys get off somehow, right?

Also, this an attack on one is an attack on all stuff is laughable. I know your memberships are mentally deficient, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are, too.

I'd rather have a pole up my ass then be an incompetent laughingstock. But hey, you guys get off somehow, right?

Also, this an attack on one is an attack on all stuff is laughable. I know your memberships are mentally deficient, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are, too.

Hey bob, failed any good coups lately?

Hey bob, failed any good coups lately?

Quoting this before you edit it out... wow you really are a comedian. Of course, some of us handle issues like men, instead of running to other alliances and shutting down forums. When (if) TIO realizes what kind of moron they've left in charge and boots your ass, are you going to shut theirs down too?

Be careful, you might wear through my really thin skin pretty quickly. :(

Now excuse me as I attend to the drool collecting on the bibs of our members.