[DBDC/DT] Honored and Roll overs

Beauty

Wait we have a dual membership treaty with DBDC? WHERE DO I SIGN UP 

Didn't know an ODoAP is now equal to a Dual Membership!

( Unless we've recently upgraded :v: )

I'm down.

I hate it when I know more about people's alliances then they do. It makes me feel so smart, but kind of creepy too. Anyways you have a MADP. The questioning of if you had a dual citizenship was based off of one person's allegations in the thread. Also, StarcraftMatzer was confirmed as being your MoD by your triumvirate as well as a member of DBDC. I was simply asking if your allies were aware that DT Gov't is attacking other aligned nations.

It also wasn't recent. It's been there a few months. According to your nation you're one of the Templars in DT...

Heres your wiki page to see your treaties.

Heres DBDC's wiki to see the treaty you have with them from their standpoint.

EDIT: What in the hell kind of world do we live in? First LoSS, VE, and IRON. Now DT is having FA confusions.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I know more about people's alliances then they do. It makes me feel so smart, but kind of creepy too. Anyways you have a MADP. The questioning of if you had a dual citizenship was based off of one person's allegations in the thread. Also, StarcraftMatzer was confirmed as being your MoD by your triumvirate as well as a member of DBDC. I was simply asking if your allies were aware that DT Gov't is attacking other aligned nations.

Are you referring to my remarks from a week ago when you first brought this up? I was implying that we were buddies, not quasi-merged. :v:

Anyways, our treaty is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118890-the-dark-templar-hits-dbdc-in-defense-of-morality/

Deduce what you will super-sleuth. I haven't a clue. I'm an ACC fan. Edited by SpacingOutMan

Are you referring to my remarks from a week ago when you first brought this up? I was implying that we were buddies, not quasi-merged. :v:

Anyways, our treaty is here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118890-the-dark-templar-hits-dbdc-in-defense-of-morality/

Deduce what you will super-sleuth. I haven't a clue. I'm an ACC fan.

No StarcraftMatzer, and two of your Triumvirate have said that StarcraftMatzer is still the High Templar of Defense and the MoD. During the discussions of my personal war, he was raiding nations and I had to talk to him as the MoD from orders of Penlunge.

Your wiki updated a little over a week ago, has him as MoD still as well. http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Templar

The last update: 14:44, November 27, 2013‎ Farnsworth (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,316 bytes) (+104)‎ . . (Announcements, Events, & Milestones) (undo)

Edited by Rotavele

No StarcraftMatzer, and two of your Triumvirate have said that StarcraftMatzer is still the High Templar of Defense and the MoD. During the discussions of my personal war, he was raiding nations and I had to talk to him as the MoD from orders of Penlunge.

Your wiki updated a little over a week ago, has him as MoD still as well. http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dark_Templar

The last update: 14:44, November 27, 2013‎ Farnsworth (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (20,316 bytes) (+104)‎ . . (Announcements, Events, & Milestones) (undo)

Ah alright, cool, it isn't my fault. It's Bob's fault, that penguin-waddling bark-chewer (<3 Bob). As our MoD, I guess he is just getting intel on the true enemy: Cuba. 

Roll SOM o/

My body is ready.  :war:

It also wasn't recent. It's been there a few months. According to your nation you're one of the Templars in DT...

EDIT: What in the hell kind of world do we live in? First LoSS, VE, and IRON. Now DT is having FA confusions.

Yes I am a Templar. We have no confusions whatsoever. Like SOM said our High Templar of Defense must just be collecting information on Cuba!

Didn't your teachers ever teach you to not use wiki's as creditable sources? 

I didn't see that.

Even though he declared peace, he was honorable in fighting back. That may be why FEAR hasn't came under attack anymore. ;)

Or maybe we handled the situation like big boys and tried talking to them. By the looks of the edit it seems you haven't gotten the message fully.

Wait we have a dual membership treaty with DBDC? WHERE DO I SIGN UP 

Didn't know an ODoAP is now equal to a Dual Membership!

( Unless we've recently upgraded :v: )

I think we should trust the wiki and go with the treaty being a MADP

Edited by Piejonk

Didn't your teachers ever teach you to not use wiki's as creditable sources? 

I think we should trust the wiki and go with the treaty being a MADP

Has LoSS been helping manage your treaties lately?

Also are you saying you dont have a MADP with DBDC or is that all you can come back with?

Treaty or not, it's besides the point that SCM is still the MoD, SCM is a dual member, and SCM is a DT Government Member attacking aligned nations.

You may want to give up already, and join your other two alliance mates in making a joke of it. It's the only thing that will hold up at this point. The point has already been proven. 

Is Rota still trying to stir up trouble for DT?   :facepalm:

This thread isn't about DT. That was a side statement that was nit picked in it. White peace was worked of that scenario and I have no problem with DT. Stop.
Edited by Rotavele

Well it's wrong then as he was in Umbrella, and applied sanctions on several NoR nations as Umbrella's senator. Unless you are saying UMB are in cahoots with DBDC?

we are at war with your "alliance" anyway, the argument over the sanctions is more driven towards use of sanctions during war rather than anything else. Plus anything that helps NoR disband is welcome, methax is a hero. 

haha rota banging on about honour and respect, doubt anyone can even define the two, let alone claim someone is honourable for simply using the war mechanics, another cry for attention mate??

haha rota banging on about honour and respect, doubt anyone can even define the two, let alone claim someone is honourable for simply using the war mechanics, another cry for attention mate??

How did you know this thread was secretly about me?

Also are you saying you dont have a MADP with DBDC or is that all you can come back with?

Treaty or not, it's besides the point that SCM is still the MoD, SCM is a dual member, and SCM is a DT Government Member attacking aligned nations.

You may want to give up already, and join your other two alliance mates in making a joke of it. It's the only thing that will hold up at this point. The point has already been proven. 

This thread isn't about DT. That was a side statement that was nit picked in it. White peace was worked of that scenario and I have no problem with DT. Stop.

Well according to Piejonk we should roll with this whole theory of a MADP with DBDC. Rolling with that then :v:

EDIT: If you still can't see it, we have a tri and government member saying it isn't. Stop trying to say it so otherwise. 

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

Well according to Piejonk we should roll with this whole theory of a MADP with DBDC. Rolling with that then :v:

EDIT: If you still can't see it, we have a tri and government member saying it isn't. Stop trying to say it so otherwise. 

Then what was it before that theory? I am sure the 17 people viewing this thread would like to know as well. You said it was an ODAP. Then someone said it was dual membership. The wiki said MADP. Does anyone in DT know what kind of treaty they have with DBDC?

All we know is the SCM is your MoD and also in DBDC attacking nations. Therefore DT government is attacking nations in Valhalla, Guru Order, Alpha Omega, FEAR, KoNI, TTE, and etc.

However I agree that he is in the right to do it. He's only taking what he can get, and more power to him. I don't judge. I just want to call out Valhalla, GO, AO, FEAR, KoNI, and TTE for not doing something about it too. It's weak to not help out your nations under attack. It's not DBDC-DT's fault at all in my opinion, and I don't really blame them for it. I think those alliance's are foolish and weak for not doing something about it.

Edited by Rotavele

If DT-DBDC have a mutual citizenship treaty like someone stated why is DT's only wars with myself in where DT-Rotavele made white peace at the end? ;)

Does DT's allies know that DT Government is randomly raiding aligned nations?

They did what!? :o

They did what!? :o

Read it. If you're ok with that, then that's your opinion, and you are rightfully entitled to it. Just don't throw them under the bus if consequences come of it.

Edited by Rotavele

Always knew SOM could pull through, proven right ITT.

As for Rotavele, you could always declare on them... but you're not in range.

If you were literate, or even attempted to know what you were talking about, you would see that I support DT/DBDC in this.

Edited by Rotavele

Might have to activate my DBDC dual-citizenship card and go join them for a while. I love seeing Rotavele's jimmies all rustled. 

Read the post above yours.

Also please do, It's free tech. You would be stupid not to.

Since you're one of the leaders. Can you please clarify the following:

1) What is your treaty level with DBDC?

2) Is StarcraftMatzer your leader of defense or not?

3) Do you have a dual-membership treaty with DBDC or is it only for SCM or what?

I am in total support of you, you're just taking advantage of free tech, which you would be an idiot not to. I just want to know more.

Edited by Rotavele

Dear Rota. 

[ :facepalm: ]

When you make a thread with DT in the title, I'm inclined to believe the thread has something to do with them, as I'm sure would at least 99% of the rest of the owf crowd.  And if your "throwing stones" at them telling them how to run their FA (like I'm really sure they need tips from you anyway) and about their tech raiding practices, I'm going to assume you are 1. Not on their side and 2. Do have some kind of problem.  With them or without them. [/ :facepalm: ]

we are at war with your "alliance" anyway, the argument over the sanctions is more driven towards use of sanctions during war rather than anything else. Plus anything that helps NoR disband is welcome, methax is a hero. 

Yeah? That's cool Mr "Alliance pending". And if you think you are going to force NoR to disband, you are going to be disappointed.

Dear Rota. 

[ :facepalm: ]

When you make a thread with DT in the title, I'm inclined to believe the thread has something to do with them, as I'm sure would at least 99% of the rest of the owf crowd.  And if your "throwing stones" at them telling them how to run their FA (like I'm really sure they need tips from you anyway) and about their tech raiding practices, I'm going to assume you are 1. Not on their side and 2. Do have some kind of problem.  With them or without them. [/ :facepalm: ]

... The thread was to honor those who had balls to stand up. Not about DT.

Please get out.

You're trying to call me dumb, when you aren't even trying to understand what I am saying. If it is hard for you to understand what I am talking about, ignore me. You follow me around the forum much too much anyway.