Razzie Awards Vote 1. Alliances

alyster

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cause before the counters the other 2 really needed the help right?

I like you and I'm gonna let you finish but the bloc is an MADP bloc, an MADP bloc.  If everyone was okay with it being treated like an MDoAP or a non chaining MDoAP, then why not write it as one?  Also, XX should totally be here.  Polar being in it makes no sense at all.  You have the two party alliances (MHA and FARK), the groupie (Sparta), and then Polar.

I like you and I'm gonna let you finish but the bloc is an MADP bloc, an MADP bloc.  If everyone was okay with it being treated like an MDoAP or a non chaining MDoAP, then why not write it as one?  Also, XX should totally be here.  Polar being in it makes no sense at all.  You have the two party alliances (MHA and FARK), the groupie (Sparta), and then Polar.

Two straight ignorant posts.

Go home.

Two straight ignorant posts.

Go home.

Or you could just say that you used the second clause of Article IV of the Plan B Accords to abstain (which really makes me question whether it's an MADP at all) so that you wouldn't have to attack Sparta, who is treatied to Fark and in your former bloc and TIO and NATO consented.  Of course then I'd counter that Article I of the same treaty says that Plan B should be prioritized over all other relationships.  The bottom line is that to an uninformed observer, it appears that only two members of a three member bloc are taking part in a war, which makes one wonder about the overall viability of said bloc.  It's like Snap and Crackle going anywhere without Pop.

Edited by Monroe

Or you could just say that you used the second clause of Article IV of the Plan B Accords to abstain (which really makes me question whether it's an MADP at all) so that you wouldn't have to attack Sparta, who is treatied to Fark and in your former bloc and TIO and NATO consented.  Of course then I'd counter that Article I of the same treaty says that Plan B should be prioritized over all other relationships.  The bottom line is that to an uninformed observer, it appears that only two members of a three member bloc are taking part in a war, which makes one wonder about the overall viability of said bloc.  It's like Snap and Crackle going anywhere without Pop.

I guess it's good we're dealing with an uninformed observer then, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...