• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Technology Clause: You must have at least 15K tech
  • Nation Strength Clause: You must have at least 140K NS
  • Activity Clause: You must be IRC or Skype active
  • Rotavele Clause: You must not be a complete tool

my 100 tech is almost there. My 10k is pretty darn close. I am a tool. So I am 25% DBCD worthy. Yay!

my 100 tech is almost there. My 10k is pretty darn close. I am a tool. So I am 25% DBCD worthy. Yay!

Abbreviating it right also helps.

Can't complain with ya there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, I'm impressed by you guys. You're clever, and you play the game the way it needs to be played. You have the image of  bullies who stomp people, but in reality any group of nations willing to take it in the face to run staggered wars and constantly, indefinitely nuke you could take you out, and it's not just NS but clever political maneuvering that keeps you on top. Your illusion of invulnerability is so strong that other nations actually complain about the game being unbalanced (which it isn't) rather than DARE to oppose you! There seems to be a lot of hate directed at you Doombirds, based on some false sense of pixelated honor that requires nations to pointlessly expose themselves to danger rather than fighting when they are certain they can win. It is my opinion that what is essentially an anit-bullying campaign has no place in a game that models international politics (would it be wrong to attack North Korea because they are smaller?).

Keep up the political domination and, when you are eventually dethroned, well, many of you seem like the type of people who would respect people for defeating you, not resent them for being on top.

I am not "sucking up" as I am in one of the only alliances I doubt you would ever attack (WTF). I am simply expressing my opinion, which may be unpopular in the CN community among people who aren't interested in recognizing the fact that you just played the game better than they did. I don't always agree with you guys on the forums, but unlike some, I don't arbitrarily always disagree with you either.

• 3 months later...

We've decided to let the OWF decide our next target.  The way this is going to work is the next time we decide to mass raid, we are going to pick an alliance who has a thread on top of this one.

Wish us luck.

• 1 month later...

Join doomsphere and you can be a tech slave to the God King forever!

*Protection from counter-terror raids not gauranteed. Side effects may include nausea, anarchy, national draft situation, and being a tool. Comrades are probably multis.

Edited by Tywin Lannister