Still Intact

Hime Themis

Ya just ignore the fine fellow who brought it up in the first place and respond to those you don' like. You have quite the character.

No, trust me, Rotavele has more reasons to dislike me then he/she ever would Franz.

Rotavele is literally the worst CN has to offer.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes randomly raiding the nations that can't defend themselves is very pro-productive and helpful for our world. 

raiding has always been part of the cyberverse, you should seek protection if you are someone who needs it.

No, trust me, Rotavele has more reasons to dislike me then he/she ever would Franz.

No, I don't. I don't even know who you are. I've never had a conversation with you even. You just seem dumb to me, you're a bit more dumb than IYIyth even. I can't figure it out. Can you stop bringing up my name though? It's not only creepy but why do you care about me so much? I literally have no single clue who you are or ever were.

raiding has always been part of the cyberverse, you should seek protection if you are someone who needs it.

Where can they find a protection. It's basically "Join someone we're scared of like NPO, IRON, etc" or be raided by DBDC. So basically everyone needs to join alliances such as those when they reach a certain NS? Edited by Rotavele

No, I don't. I don't even know who you are. I've never had a conversation with you even. You just seem dumb to me, you're a bit more dumb than IYIyth even. I can't figure it out. Can you stop bringing up my name though? It's not only creepy but why do you care about me so much? I literally have no single clue who you are or ever were.

Where can they find a protection. It's basically "Join someone we're scared of like NPO, IRON, etc" or be raided by DBDC. So basically everyone needs to join alliances such as those when they reach a certain NS?

I don't see any reason why anyone should be scared of NPO or IRON.  Neither alliance performs massive tech raids on unaligned nations, although if I am not mistaken it is permissable to IRON nations if they choose.  So if anything they should be afraid of alliances like DBDC and the goonies, etc.   I suppose when a noob yes, the numbers IRON and NPO have can be intimidating, but after you learn the game you know how certain alliances work. 

Edited by Williambonney

First off, I'm going to point out that Myth is a decent poster and far exceeds any level you could hope to achieve. Second, I'm the one who rejected you when you tried to join my alliance. Sorry, honey, I'm no NSO and don't give 300 chances to the hopeless.

You also followed me around for a few weeks. Funny how you managed to forget. Now, I just wish you would forget to participate in discussions here, and wander off somewhere far away.

First off, I'm going to point out that Myth is a decent poster and far exceeds any level you could hope to achieve. Second, I'm the one who rejected you when you tried to join my alliance. Sorry, honey, I'm no NSO and don't give 300 chances to the hopeless.

You also followed me around for a few weeks. Funny how you managed to forget. Now, I just wish you would forget to participate in discussions here, and wander off somewhere far away.

The last time I applied to New Polar Order was 3 years ago and you've only been there a little over 1. I was labeled as a deserter in 2009. Also i have never followed you around, i do not even know who you are. You follow me to many of threads and are constantly quoting me. I find it a bit over creepy and would appreciate if you would stop. Seriously, I understand if people have a reason not to like me. I've talked to them before, but I seriously have no idea who you are except a bit of a creepy guy who likes to use my name.

I don't see any reason why anyone should be scared of NPO or IRON.  Neither alliance performs massive tech raids on unaligned nations, although if I am not mistaken it is permissable to IRON nations if they choose.  So if anything they should be afraid of alliances like DBDC and the goonies, etc.   I suppose when a noob yes, the numbers IRON and NPO have can be intimidating, but after you learn the game you know how certain alliances work. 

Tech raiding in IRON was outlawed two or three years ago iirc.

Yes randomly raiding the nations that can't defend themselves is very pro-productive and helpful for our world. 

Productive has nothing to do with it. If you cant beat them, join them, and if you cant join them get the hell out-the-way. Dont get me wrong, Im not exactly a fan of what DBDC does, but they are a product of circumstances set before them and not the other way around.

Productive has nothing to do with it. If you cant beat them, join them, and if you cant join them get the hell out-the-way. Dont get me wrong, Im not exactly a fan of what DBDC does, but they are a product of circumstances set before them and not the other way around.

I was stating that they're not productive and I'm a progressive so the world being productive means something to me. Speak for your own agenda.

The last time I applied to New Polar Order was 3 years ago and you've only been there a little over 1. I was labeled as a deserter in 2009. Also i have never followed you around, i do not even know who you are. You follow me to many of threads and are constantly quoting me. I find it a bit over creepy and would appreciate if you would stop. Seriously, I understand if people have a reason not to like me. I've talked to them before, but I seriously have no idea who you are except a bit of a creepy guy who likes to use my name.

So do you know him or not? Make up your mind. Also I'm pretty sure he's been there longer than a year.

So do you know him or not? Make up your mind. Also I'm pretty sure he's been there longer than a year.

What do you mean make up your mind? If being followed is how you get to know people, you live in a really bad place and I wish the best of luck for you to get out. Whatever they tell you, It's never OK.

Sorry for catching your man off-guard to the point where you feel you had to defend him though, I wish you guys the best of luck in the future. Just keep him under lock and key, Ohkayyy gurrll? Ohkay.

TOP may have, I only joined TOP about a month ago and wouldn't have thought of it as anything other than a foot note while in MK.

That's your own fault for not knowing your alliance's history, don't blame anyone else for it.

Saw this thread and thought Hime is still intact.

Considering hime has been posting on the OWF for awhile, as well as been the #1 nation for awhile, I'd say that this is a bit obvious Hime is intact. Welcome to Cybernations, Enjoy your stay. Edited by Rotavele

Yeah clearly I'm not talking about Polar. It's not the only alliance I've ever been in. Playing woefully ignorant of your failures in the past does not make them go away. 

Are you even sane anymore? 

Yeah clearly I'm not talking about Polar. It's not the only alliance I've ever been in. Playing woefully ignorant of your failures in the past does not make them go away. 

Are you even sane anymore? 

Dude seriously, who the $%&@ are you and how do you apparently know my life story? You're creepy as $%&@. 

I've failed many of times of course, but I have no idea what you are talking about.  I've never applied to anywhere and remembered you, I have no idea why you remember me nor do I know why dedicate your life to me and writing my biography on my past. Who did I apply to? Why did I apply there? I'd like to know since you apparently do and I don't. Also when is this biography that you're righting on me going to be out? I may just pick up a copy.

Edited by Rotavele

Dude seriously, who the $%&@ are you and how do you apparently know my life story? You're creepy as $%&@. 

I've failed in the past but I have no idea what you are talking about.  I've never applied to anywhere and remembered you, I have no idea why you remember me nor do I know why dedicate your life to me and writing my biography on my past. Who did I apply to? Why did I apply there? I'd like to know since you apparently do and I don't. Also when is this book you're righting on me going to be out?

You are a real treat.

You are a real treat.

Apparently I am to you. You know my whole past, even things I don't even remotely remember. You're also spending time on Thanksgiving on here continuing to write about me instead of being with your family. I guess I'm what you're thankful for. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the worship you do of myself. However, please just stop being so creepy about it and do it in the background. :P

Thanks Buddy. I'd give you a tip but I only have a card.

Edited by Rotavele

Apparently I am to you. You know my whole past, even things I don't even remotely remember. You're also spending time on Thanksgiving on here continuing to write about me instead of being with your family. I guess I'm what you're thankful for. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the worship you do of myself. However, please just stop being so creepy about it and do it in the background. :P

You need a doctor.

OOC: I'm deployed to the Middle East. We don't have Thanksgiving, kiddo. Nice try, though. What is your excuse?

Edited by Starfox101

[ooc] Not everyone celebrates thanksgiving, and not everyone celebrates it today.  Up here in Canada we had thanksgiving over a month ago[/ooc]

Anyway I hate to sound like a mod, but I really don't see what your current "spat" with Starfox has to do with OG or OBR.... :psyduck:

OOC: that actually makes me kinda sad starfox, i am thankful for your service to to our nation.

IC: I am pretty sure we should be discussing that OG is still around and that OBR are pretty neat allies.

edit: great minds think alike bonney.

Edited by Mogar

OOC: that actually makes me kinda sad starfox, i am thankful for your service to to our nation.

IC: I am pretty sure we should be discussing that OG is still around and that OBR are pretty neat allies.

edit: great minds think alike bonney.

lol yeah that was pretty funny...you owe me a coke :p

Anyway I hate to sound like a mod, but I really don't see what your current "spat" with Starfox Rotavele has to do with OG or OBR.... :psyduck:

I wonder at what point it is when people just walk away from posts without having to respond to it.

Happy thanksgiving, and to make it pertinent, to those fine people in OBR also.