Still Intact

Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

With the unfortunate demise of the controller of The Old Guard AA designation an unfortunate situation came about that caused the very temporary disolution of that AA code. It is back and running however, if any feel that this has changed in any way our commitment to our Covenant partner Old Guard will be very unhappily suprised should they chose to test it.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, it might be better if Old folds into the OBR family of AAs.

That's like saying NSO should merge with NG because they both lack intelligence and are both dying AAs. Just because two AA's share something doesn't mean they should merge.

Edited by Rotavele

That's like saying NSO should merge with NG because they both lack intelligence and are both dying AAs. Just because two AA's share something doesn't mean they should merge.

Ya just ignore the fine fellow who brought it up in the first place and respond to those you don' like. You have quite the character.

Thanks Dame Hime Themis. The Order of the Black Rose once again makes life easier and sweeter.

I might also take a moment to give a nod of thanks to the fine folks over at DBDC. They were very helpful in noticing our situation and letting us know about it. Without their kind assistance we might not have noticed as quickly as we did.

o/OBR

o/DBDC

o/OG

Ya just ignore the fine fellow who brought it up in the first place and respond to those you don' like. You have quite the character.

Starfox is notably not intelligent and many know that. I do not need to reaffirm that.

I appreciate them proving my point that they might not be following traditional cyberverse practices, but they're not bad people then, kudos to you DBDC.

Yes randomly raiding the nations that can't defend themselves is very pro-productive and helpful for our world. 

I didn't even know Old Guard still existed.

Didn't you guys just cancel a treaty with them in the last year? Maybe I am mistaken.

Edited by Rotavele