Dragons Be Here

Flag_of_Argent.png

Pursuant to Article 5 of the Silver Katana Compact with Sengoku, Argent hereby declares war upon The Last Remnants in support of Sengoku.

Signed,

The Great and Powerful Lowsten (James Spanier) - Emperor
Otter (Aeternos Astramora) - Regent
trimm - Minister of Finance
Diomede - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Omniscient1 - Minister of Internal Affairs
deathman1212 - Minister At-Large

roll omni o/

The joy of getting to declare on and gettting the surrender of Rush's alliance (once they get out of peacemode), after he made a solemn vow to make destroying me his one goal is the sweetest thing I could ask for. Quite honestly, I don't care much anymore, but this is still a nice Christmas gift.

The joy of getting to declare on and gettting the surrender of Rush's alliance (once they get out of peacemode), after he made a solemn vow to make destroying me his one goal is the sweetest thing I could ask for. Quite honestly, I don't care much anymore, but this is still a nice Christmas gift.

I made destroying you my solemn vow? Son, you are not worth my time. In addition, your reputation is pretty well destroyed.

I made destroying you my solemn vow? Son, you are not worth my time. In addition, your reputation is pretty well destroyed.

Oh did you forget your vow? That's good. I was starting to think it was just a clever facade to throw me off my game. Enjoy the war Rush, and bring that 4k NS guy who Jgoods used to threaten me with all the time out of peacemode. It'd be a fitting thing to do after his move to a land beyond where admin resides.