Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

There's a lot of things that happen in CN that VE wouldn't do in a hundred years. One of them is cherry pick an alliance that isn't actually attacking my ally. We clearly feel differently about this, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm sitting right here with my alliance having taken about a million NS out of NG, and we're uncountered.

My position is that the only honorable move any alliance defending NG would be to hit an alliance that is hitting NG hard. I would have rather seen VE or Umb get countered by TLR, or even MW/UPN by virtue of what we've been doing to NG. Hitting DoD takes absolutely no heat off of NG, defends absolutely zero of their nations, and brings NG no closer to the relief they desperately need. You can't call what TLR is doing "defense", so you have to call it something else.

Eh? DoD hit NoR who hit MW in defense of NG. DoD taking NoR away from its focus on MW hurt NG, so TLR jumped in where NG thought they would be most valuable. 

Nice shot at propaganda, but it in no way reflects reality.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have overlooked that we moved our forces over to the Nordreich front. So no we were not being held in reserves for staggers.

You have 9 active and 6 expired declarations on Nordreich, aftter having 31 before that expired on Non Grata. So your offensive potential was clearly not fully engaged on Nordreich.

You have 9 active and 6 expired declarations on Nordreich, aftter having 31 before that expired on Non Grata. So your offensive potential was clearly not fully engaged on Nordreich.

You, my friend, are being a bad soldier by not hailing IRON for the great alliance they are, and not thanking them for the mighty contributions they gave to your coalition.

You entered knowing our Aftermath allies were split and heavily engaged elsewhere. Knowing full well most of our backup was heavily engaged already at that point. Then realized we were an easy target, for you to hit with little repercussions. Luckily for us, we had someone looking out for us and help did come.

Not sure why we're being discussed in this thread, but did you seriously believe that we wouldn't be piled on regardless of where we entered?

We knew what to expect, welcomed all our enemies to the battlefield in good spirits, and never complained about it.

We've had fun with all our enemies so far, and in the end I hope TLR and IRON can say the same. All the politics aside, have a good fight you two.

I don’t grace the global scene often, if it’s not in my yard I have no reason to pay any real attention to it, call it my old age or whatever, it is what it is. However my favorite news reporter is all up in this, so I’m little compelled to take a peek and do a little research.

My conclusion?

I don’t know what’s a bigger PR nightmare, this decision made by IRON or this one in another world.

Though keeping with the spirit of “ BOB” where anything is possible.

QFT

Kevlar

“If one were to measure success by the amount of tears formed, I would say this has been a very successful endeavor.”

I don’t grace the global scene often, if it’s not in my yard I have no reason to pay any real attention to it, call it my old age or whatever, it is what it is. However my favorite news reporter is all up in this, so I’m little compelled to take a peek and do a little research.

MoG[Media] will burn your offices to the ground Schatt,

MoG[Media] will burn your offices to the ground Schatt,

MoG ( media ) is one my favorite alternative news sources, keep up the good work. But being the conservative constitutionalists I am, the in your face telling you how it is backed by multiple sources is more to my liking.  

Edited by Freelancer

As someone who prepared for TLR's defense of Non Grata and sifted through the declarations made by DoD, I saw the wars and there were more than a few. I never thought they would be *ahem* deleted this fast to justify something rather horrendous but... this is CN and by this time, I think I have seen everything. I'm sorry this happened since I did have a lot of respect for IRON and I tried to keep allies of allies out of this out of respect to just about every ally we have. It's sad. But what's done is done.

"The C&G-MHA War was a conflict between the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and the Orange Defense Network, members of the Complaints & Grievances Union, and their allies Hooligans and the Prolific Empire against the Mostly Harmless Alliance. The former declared upon the Mostly Harmless Alliance as a preemptive strike against their possible entry into the Fark-NPO War."

Take it up with Rogal Dorn.  I don't have to sell reality.

E: That's clever though.  Of course MHA wasn't in the middle of defending Sparta--that's the whole point of your pre-empt, you schmuck.

Why take it up with me? I didn't write that nor did I create the C&G-MHA War article.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/C&G-MHA_War?action=history

Actually, no that was GATO.  Not to nitpick.  We went in on an MA.    And we certainly didnt hit anyone who was in the middle of defending our allies.

But by all means try to spin this schatt.  You never seem to realize when no one is buying what you are selling.

However, Os, Schatt is right in that ODN did DoW Sparta's bloc-mate MHA (when they weren't at war even) when you were allied to Sparta at the time. here's the DoW you posted. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107320 Edited by Rogal Dorn

Why defend something when there is no friendship? The only thing IRON failed in, was cancelling the treaty in due time. But let's be honest: They'd have gotten the heat for that as well.

I understand your point of view, but legally everyone could just say that in the future. It would cause chaos if that was acceptable. I kind of figured IRON telling them in advance they didn't want to take part in the war to fuck over Polar was good enough. I mean at that time IRON most likely even expected NG to pull off a victory since they were planning it so far ahead and they found it morally wrong to just kick someone because you can.

Although morals do not define a treaty being existent or not. Non Grata acted aggressively and they aggressively started this war, and it wasn't how they intended. It is clear that the treaty is a optional aggression pact.