Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While yes, we do like ODN, I have to LOL at this comment.

ODN declared on a much smaller alliance (CCC) this war after we defended a Small ally (invicta) from GATO. The shoe just gets tossed around :P

We entered against CCC knowing that Aftermath(19-20 mil NS), Fark and perhaps IRON would be countering us, though, so nope.

You are right. I cant understand why NG ismad at Iron, but Hearing moral outrage from ODN makes me wanna vomit. Well, I cant imagine anything but hypocrisy coming from Osravan.

Bytbeway, long time no see my good friend...

This is rich.

Why is NG mad at IRON, really? It's not like IRON didn't honor their treaty with NG and then declare war on their al-- oh, wait.

I love the butt hurt from them all. Thanks for doing what's right and supporting The majority of your allies. You have 4 on this side and 3 on the other. I believe you did the right thing honestly. NG is just butt hurt because they didn't really think they would lose.

o/ IRON

I wonder what Anarchy Inc think about a fellow member of Duckroll deciding to ignore them and join the oA congo line with such illustrious names as DT.

Yes, other people have scummed before. No this does not mean that you aren't going to regret this in several months time. Yes, your grasp on the top spot is now secure.

Are you even listening to yourself right now? You can repeat it as many times as you want, but TLR honored their MD with NG (and is getting pummeled for doing so) while IRON did not.

Seriously, how hard is it to not attack you ally's ally or someone actually defending your ally?

Might not want to open up that can of worms.

This is rich.

Why is NG mad at IRON, really? It's not like IRON didn't honor their treaty with NG and then declare war on their al-- oh, wait.

Maybe NG shouldn't have acted like dicks for years. Perhaps NG shouldn't have attacked IRON nations during the last war for shits and giggles? 

OPTIONAL AGGRESSION ;_;

That a coalition composed of NPO, NSO, and NG have actually tried to split this hair is probably the most amusing thing I've seen this entire war. Its 2013 legalism of any kind is utterly unappealing. Nobody cares.

Maybe NG shouldn't have acted like dicks for years. Perhaps NG shouldn't have attacked IRON nations during the last war for shits and giggles? 

Don't you fucking use Logic. NG was treated badly and they always treat everyone great.

Also the fact people want to say IRON isn't defending it's allies is laughable. Technically, NG Aggressively wanted Polar. Polar just pre-emptively striked. It was optional aggression right?

Edited by Rotavele

We entered against CCC knowing that Aftermath(19-20 mil NS), Fark and perhaps IRON would be countering us, though, so nope.

You entered knowing our Aftermath allies were split and heavily engaged elsewhere. Knowing full well most of our backup was heavily engaged already at that point. Then realized we were an easy target, for you to hit with little repercussions. Luckily for us, we had someone looking out for us and help did come.

Maybe IRON should have cancelled the treaty if they didn't like what they were doing. It's not like they didn't cancel one of the longest-standing MDPs in CN history in the lead-up to this war or anything.

Rather than keeping a dead treaty around for the sake of political convenience and then pretending it didn't exist when it inevitably gets brought up.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

You entered knowing our Aftermath allies were split and heavily engaged elsewhere. Knowing full well most of our backup was heavily engaged already at that point. Then realized we were an easy target, for you to hit with little repercussions. Luckily for us, we had someone looking out for us and help did come.

Yeah, AM was already at war before ODN hit CCC. Nice Try, Nikolay ;)

Edited by Rotavele

There's a lot of things that happen in CN that VE wouldn't do in a hundred years. One of them is cherry pick an alliance that isn't actually attacking my ally. We clearly feel differently about this, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm sitting right here with my alliance having taken about a million NS out of NG, and we're uncountered.

My position is that the only honorable move any alliance defending NG would be to hit an alliance that is hitting NG hard. I would have rather seen VE or Umb get countered by TLR, or even MW/UPN by virtue of what we've been doing to NG. Hitting DoD takes absolutely no heat off of NG, defends absolutely zero of their nations, and brings NG no closer to the relief they desperately need. You can't call what TLR is doing "defense", so you have to call it something else.

This is a bad argument because you don't know that DOD wasnt being held in reserve to stagger NG in the next round or what not. Just because DoD isn't currently involved in a bunch of wars with NG doesn't mean that they weren't going to declare more later or that TLR isn't in effect preempting them from launching an offensive on NG.

You're in GATO. I don't need your condolences...

The IRON of today makes GATO at its lowest look good.  And that is how low you have fallen.  Seriously how did it get to this point?  IRON has become everything it used to look down upon and laugh at.  Welcome to WAE IRON, I never thought I would see the day.          

This is a bad argument because you don't know that DOD wasnt being held in reserve to stagger NG in the next round or what not. Just because DoD isn't currently involved in a bunch of wars with NG doesn't mean that they weren't going to declare more later or that TLR isn't in effect preempting them from launching an offensive on NG.

You must have overlooked that we moved our forces over to the Nordreich front. So no we were not being held in reserves for staggers.

That a coalition composed of NPO, NSO, and NG have actually tried to split this hair is probably the most amusing thing I've seen this entire war. Its 2013 legalism of any kind is utterly unappealing. Nobody cares.

I care; it's fun to watch them find Jesus now that it's their asses.

That your AF allies spit and entered on other fronts is completely irrelevant given that CCC was chosen as ODN's target before that happened.