Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not only do you betray NG and refuse to honor a treaty you are legally obligated to honor with them, but you enter the war on an oA on behalf of the coalition that has been plotting to roll your NG allies for half a year. And that's not all. You actually enter on an oA against TLR, the same TLR which has entered this war in defense of your ally, the one you backstabbed, remember? NG? NG ring a bell?

I would be speechless right now if I or anyone else had any respect left for you, RON. 

You have so many misconceptions but you forgot to mention IRON also killed some babies.

We're baby killers.

No we're hitting an alliance that declared war on our ally (who also happens to be an ally of IRON as well). Not just "some random alliance".  

But hey props to you guys for getting IRON to throw NG under the bus in such a spectacular fashion. 

Yes I'm positive hitting the alliance with no wars on NG was the epitome of bravery and caring for your ally, right?

I'm sure IRON would love nothing more than for ODN to hit them

lol.  It's telling that this is your best defense to people pointing out how questionable this sort of action is.  "well why dont you hit us then."

Seriously.  I mean if IRON was going to join your side they should at least... i dont know.  Be going in for an MDP?  Not hitting someone who are their mutual allies?  Not hit someone who is defending the ally they should be defending?

Im... yeah.  I dont know what to say.

So do everyone a favor, Edith, don't say anything.

You pre-empted your ally Sparta's blocmate MHA.  Shut up, OsRavan.  Shut up.

No ODNista below the rank of Viceroy Admiral Doctor is to post in this thread.

Edited by Schattenmann

I like you goldie.  But thats BS and you know it.  NG is being hit by a bazillion allainces, TLR is helping where they can.  TLR didnt hit DoD for 'some reason'.  They did so based on the terms of their MDP with NG.

I know thats a foreign concept to some on your side.  But jeeze.  Come on.  Are you honestly trying to pretend that TLR is hitting 'some random alliance' and not that they went in to help NG?  IRONS MDP partners?

Hell im not even upset iron is on your 'side'.  But they should have the decency not to hit be chaining in on oA's against their allies allies.  Or even worse someone actively defending their ally.

Its disgusting. And you know what Goldie? VE wouldnt do that in a hundred years and you know it.

There's a lot of things that happen in CN that VE wouldn't do in a hundred years. One of them is cherry pick an alliance that isn't actually attacking my ally. We clearly feel differently about this, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm sitting right here with my alliance having taken about a million NS out of NG, and we're uncountered.

My position is that the only honorable move any alliance defending NG would be to hit an alliance that is hitting NG hard. I would have rather seen VE or Umb get countered by TLR, or even MW/UPN by virtue of what we've been doing to NG. Hitting DoD takes absolutely no heat off of NG, defends absolutely zero of their nations, and brings NG no closer to the relief they desperately need. You can't call what TLR is doing "defense", so you have to call it something else.

So do everyone a favor, Edith, don't say anything.

You pre-empted your ally Sparta's blocmate MHA.  Shut up, OsRavan.  Shut up.

No ODNista below the rank of Viceroy Admiral Doctor is to post in this thread.

Actually, no that was GATO.  Not to nitpick.  We went in on an MA.    And we certainly didnt hit anyone who was in the middle of defending our allies.

But by all means try to spin this schatt.  You never seem to realize when no one is buying what you are selling.

It is always interesting to watch an alliance self destruct.  Is everybody running IRON completely stupid?  Or did you decide you wanted to take the tile of Planet Bobs biggest pariah all to yourselves?  On the plus side TOP and company will not even have to waste time rolling you after this because you have just become Planet Bobs biggest joke.  RIP in IRON.  

Yes I'm positive hitting the alliance with no wars on NG was the epitome of bravery and caring for your ally, right?

Are you even listening to yourself right now? You can repeat it as many times as you want, but TLR honored their MD with NG (and is getting pummeled for doing so) while IRON did not.

Seriously, how hard is it to not attack you ally's ally or someone actually defending your ally?

Lol. IRON attacking an alliance that is defending IRON's MDP ally. So basically you're weakening your own ally. Good job

To be fair TLR didn't do much to defend NG which makes them little to no assistance to NG.

If you're going to war then you should attack the main threat to your ally you're going in for, not a small side show.

Actually, no that was GATO.  Not to nitpick.  We went in on an MA.    And we certainly didnt hit anyone who was in the middle of defending our allies.

But by all means try to spin this schatt.  You never seem to realize when no one is buying what you are selling.

"The C&G-MHA War was a conflict between the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and the Orange Defense Network, members of the Complaints & Grievances Union, and their allies Hooligans and the Prolific Empire against the Mostly Harmless Alliance. The former declared upon the Mostly Harmless Alliance as a preemptive strike against their possible entry into the Fark-NPO War."

Take it up with Rogal Dorn.  I don't have to sell reality.

E: That's clever though.  Of course MHA wasn't in the middle of defending Sparta--that's the whole point of your pre-empt, you schmuck.

Edited by Schattenmann

lol.  It's telling that this is your best defense to people pointing out how questionable this sort of action is.  "well why dont you hit us then."

Seriously.  I mean if IRON was going to join your side they should at least... i dont know.  Be going in for an MDP?  Not hitting someone who are their mutual allies?  Not hit someone who is defending the ally they should be defending?

TLR attacked the smallest alliance hitting NG. DoD only has one active war with NG at that. That's not defending an ally, that's picking a perceived easy target. They are getting what was coming them. Everyone knows IRON wasn't going to defend NG and this was before the war started. 

Stop acting all butthurt ODN

To be fair TLR didn't do much to defend NG which makes them little to no assistance to NG.

If you're going to war then you should attack the main threat to your ally you're going in for, not a small side show.

So your argument is that because TLR in your opinion didn't chose the optimal strategy to defend NG it's ok to just attack whoever is defending your ally?

There's a lot of things that happen in CN that VE wouldn't do in a hundred years. One of them is cherry pick an alliance that isn't actually attacking my ally. We clearly feel differently about this, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm sitting right here with my alliance having taken about a million NS out of NG, and we're uncountered.

My position is that the only honorable move any alliance defending NG would be to hit an alliance that is hitting NG hard. I would have rather seen VE or Umb get countered by TLR, or even MW/UPN by virtue of what we've been doing to NG. Hitting DoD takes absolutely no heat off of NG, defends absolutely zero of their nations, and brings NG no closer to the relief they desperately need. You can't call what TLR is doing "defense", so you have to call it something else.

I'm equally confident that if ten people declared war on a VE ally. And that ally requested you you to hit a specific target.. you would.  Wouldnt you Goldie?  I'm sure some strategic consideration went into who was hit.  But if DoD wanted to avoid that they could have done so by not declaring war on TLR's treaty partner.

You are uncountered and dealing tons of damage to NG you say?  Then I say even bigger for shame on IRON.  That they would oA off *your* treaty to fight side by side with you, while you dealt apparently tons of uncoutnered damage to their other mdp partner.

Here are some facts goldie... dont spin them but tell me if you think any of them are wrong.

Fact:  TLR entered this war via an MDP with their treaty partners.  The person they hit had declared war on their allies.

Fact: TLR has two mutual allies with iron.

Fact: TLR entered this war via an mdp with irons allies. i.e defending irons allies.

Fact:  IRON oA'd on an oA in order to hit TLR.

Fact: IRON did this oA with the alliance currently hurting their allies.

These are facts.

Now would VE do any of those things goldie?  I doubt it.  You can say 'a lot of things happen that ve wouldnt do in a hundred years.'  But thats my point.  Right thinking alliances.. such as yours... do not do what IRON just did.

Perhaps TLR knew like almost everyone else that just entering on the side of NG would eventually get them countered by alliances at war with NG. Thus relieving pressure. 

So your argument is that because TLR in your opinion didn't chose the optimal strategy to defend NG it's ok to just attack whoever is defending your ally?

No, it is ok to say we're not really stopping someone from defending our ally.

Perhaps TLR knew like almost everyone else that just entering on the side of NG would eventually get them countered by alliances at war with NG. Thus relieving pressure.

Should have entered a week earlier if they wanted to relieve the pressure.

Edited by Commander shepard

You really are one of the most cowardly, opportunistic, and worthless alliances to ever have graced this world. I eagerly await the day you get what you're due.

Edit: Oh, not forget LoSS also entered on an oA clause with VE (even though the treaty didn't exist prior to that announcement). You're in good company, RON!

Edited by Rebel Virginia