Declaration From The Independent Republic of Orange Nations

duelking

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like grub however I have no respect for DBDC. They're a coalition of weak links. If the individual nations of DBDC had balls and were brave; they would operate on their complete own and not need an alliance to be in. They are intimidating simply due to their high ANS and large ns members. However they would be rolled on their own and lacks the balls to do so. They're nothing more than a grouping of playground bullies forcing players to pay over their lunch tech, "or else" rather than individual playground bullies.

However credit where credit is due, DBDC are a bad ass alliance. They are robbing nations of their tech and no one can stop them. DT even had to align with them so DT wasn't owned.

The people being raided themselves can stop it, after so many bad raids it isn't worth it. If people cared less about their pixels DBDC would be irrelevant.

I like grub however I have no respect for DBDC. They're a coalition of weak links. If the individual nations of DBDC had balls and were brave; they would operate on their complete own and not need an alliance to be in. They are intimidating simply due to their high ANS and large ns members. However they would be rolled on their own and lacks the balls to do so. They're nothing more than a grouping of playground bullies forcing players to pay over their lunch tech, "or else" rather than individual playground bullies.

However credit where credit is due, DBDC are a bad ass alliance. They are robbing nations of their tech and no one can stop them. DT even had to align with them so DT wasn't owned.

What would you like them to do? They've pretty much kept a lot of top nations in peace mode that could be hurting NG or NG's allies. Seems like they treat their allies better than IRON. 

And we all know that if you do find ONE person you fight with that kind of warchest, that clearly means that is the way the entire alliance is. And it also means that is the war preparedness we require. You are falling into that trap by throwing out that nonsense, not realizing exactly how many people in your own alliance are in the same boat... and clearly that would be the required war preparedness that your alliance demands... amirite?

Ladies an gents, the thread is over

Debate done

It's happened,

Witness this event, note the time and date

Someone has failed so bad in their argument (Sloppy) that I, andyt2k of Veritas have actually....................... AGREED WITH RUSH!

VE i'd leave the war now to avoid the shame

Edited by andyt2k

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've heard. Every nation is vulnerable alone. That's the whole purpose of alliances. You're grasping at straws at this point and it's pathetic Edited by Buzz Lightyear

we produce the content, we're all responsible for the quality of our world, if more took the initiative i do we'd be in a better place.

It's hard to say whether more or less folks (quantitatively speaking) is the solution for the quality of the world.

Then again, this all started because someone adequately made light of our current qualitative state. If it were different, the joke could not have been.

The people being raided themselves can stop it, after so many bad raids it isn't worth it. If people cared less about their pixels DBDC would be irrelevant.

Yes. Now why are you telling me this? That doesn't change any of what I said.

What would you like them to do? They've pretty much kept a lot of top nations in peace mode that could be hurting NG or NG's allies. Seems like they treat their allies better than IRON.

Why did you quote my post if you didn't read it?

That's got to be the dumbest thing I've heard. Every nation is vulnerable alone. That's the whole purpose of alliances. You're grasping at straws at this point and it's pathetic

Your right. You caught me. I am so upset about DBDC's lowest guy at 111K NS raiding my 8k NS nation that I guess I forgot that they aren't pussies.

Also you may want to re read it. Your whole post is pot meet kettle material.

Someone has failed so bad in their argument (Sloppy) that I, andyt2k of Veritas have actually....................... AGREED WITH RUSH!

Oh, come now. Rush's points are valid - at least in this case.

Slop found one nation with an abysmally low warchest, even by VE's standards (which I myself consider low in places, but I do understand that arbitrarily raising standards does less than nothing to improve compliance or morale.) If our opponents haven't found at least one VE nation with a substandard warchest or other readiness problem, I think most of us can agree it's only because they haven't been looking for that. I can definitely agree that most such nations should be in peace mode unless and until they are ready to fight or rebuild.

That said, it's no more reasonable to judge The Last Remnants as a whole by one warchest number than it is to judge Viridian Entente as a while by one poster, at least when taking into consideration neither one is acting on behalf of either government.

Whatever for? The war's still young, and there's probably shame enough for all to have before it's over.

Ladies an gents, the thread is over

Debate done

It's happened,

Witness this event, note the time and date

Failed in what arguments? A nation in a non-neutral alliance with a warchest that low isn't incompetent?

See my point above about datum versus data.

It's as if many countries do not have universities and such. Is scientific literacy out of fashion? Is the logic of inference no longer considered worthy of study and application? Hard times have befallen Bob, indeed.

See my point above about datum versus data.

It's as if many countries do not have universities and such. Is scientific literacy out of fashion? Is the logic of inference no longer considered worthy of study and application? Hard times have befallen Bob, indeed.

Comrade Pingu,

Wisdom still exists, even if it is in short supply.

We who have the gifts can either use those gifts or give way to others less gifted. You and I, along with many others, chose the latter. It is what it is. This is a more technically-gifted world with nearly no talent for strategy. There are some exceptions, as there are some places where the long game is still taught. I do not despair.

Fraternally,

Comrade Sponge

Does your nation even lift?

So according to Rotavele, alliances shouldn't exist, essentially.

I don't know why anyone argues with that guy.

Why of course that is what I am saying. I am glad we have someone as educated as you SCM. The true educated prophet of our day.

Does your nation even lift?

No it doesn't. It's lazy and happy that way.

Prolly not, but it is mirin.

No, this is Rota.