IRON is the new ODN?

D34th

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not in a much better boat than IRON.  Half your coaition is plotting your blocs fate already.  Not suprising to you I am sure but, while you will wait till post war to start to worry about it they are all ready flirting with parts of the coalition your fighting against for later.   

Yeah, you would be surprised to see MY queries over the last 2 weeks, and FFS, I am retired.

It seems people are under the impression IRON "plotted against NG". Not sure where you guys are getting this shit from, but it's getting really creative.

You must not be IRON gov.  There are tons of logs that could be provided to justify this, but that's not suitable during war.  You must be trolling.

You must not be IRON gov.  There are tons of logs that could be provided to justify this, but that's not suitable during war.  You must be trolling.

Oh of course. I must be trolling. Well, i'm sure it's true that posting these "revealing logs" would be unsuitable.

It seems people are under the impression IRON "plotted against NG". Not sure where you guys are getting this shit from, but it's getting really creative.

They are thinking the NG vs. TOP was IRON plotting to get NG rolled. I don't think they understood what NG vs. TOP meant.

Your not in a much better boat than IRON.  Half your coaition is plotting your blocs fate already.  Not suprising to you I am sure but, while you will wait till post war to start to worry about it they are all ready flirting with parts of the coalition your fighting against for later.   

Uhhh, DR isn't a bloc, hurr durr, just like DH wasn't a bloc, hurr durr.

;)

Translation: he's full of crap, and so are you.

Yeah uh, I hate to tell you but in my current state of low activity by the time I know something it is not really a secret anymore.  Do not let that stop you though, you keep on trucking like you have no idea what is going on around you.  And then I am sure the people in XX will agree and pretend they also have heard nothing.   Although I have not heard anything from them about chatting people up so maybe they are just going to ride it out and hope for the best or they are just being a bit more subtle about it.  However it plays out I will be here watching.  I expect that one to be an even bigger hot mess than this one.     

There's been a lot of mentioning that IRON should hit LoSS. I don't speak for TIO as I'm not gov, but I do want to point out that IRON and LoSS share a mutual ally in TIO.

STA and NADC share a mutual ally in UPN. What are you trying to insinuate?

I love how everyone is shedding their moraltears for NG while NG is on the crap end of EXACTLY the sort of foreign policy that is NG's signature. 

Everyone knew this war was coming, everyone picked their side months ago.  NG is just as liable as IRON to have cancelled the treaty, but that's not how all you dumbasses play your FAs, and every war someone gets burned.  I love, love, love watching it.

STA and NADC share a mutual ally in UPN. What are you trying to insinuate?

It's usually polite not to attack allies of allies especially if you don't want conflict with that ally. Of course, if you don't give a shit about that ally then go ahead and hit their allies.

At this point that's about dead like chivalry, but I remember Corny canceling on Sponge back pre-WotC for it. I'm sure there are tons more cases. TIO-Athens, iirc UMB and MK got into it over the MHA hit, RoK and Polar got into it over the \m/ hit iirc. My memory is bad now though.

I love how everyone is shedding their moraltears for NG while NG is on the crap end of EXACTLY the sort of foreign policy that is NG's signature. 

Everyone knew this war was coming, everyone picked their side months ago.  NG is just as liable as IRON to have cancelled the treaty, but that's not how all you dumbasses play your FAs, and every war someone gets burned.  I love, love, love watching it.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're sadistic

Yeah, I don't think it could have been said any better. However in the last war NG and GOONS both tried to pull the morality card as well. I think it's just a case of you can dish it but cant take it. As a former Sith member, I am surprised at the lack of cry for morals from them. While on the AA they loved to fuck with people, and in return couldn't take it. Credit where credit is due I suppose.