IRON is the new ODN?

D34th

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, if your analysis of the web is literally just "which circle has the least lines coming out of it", that makes perfect sense. Things are just a bit more complicated.

If NG were the true target instead of NSO, as was claimed, then there would have been no reason to hit NSO. NoR would have been a clean way to either remove some NS from NG's support or draw NG into a war with no other complications. As you said, things are more complicated and NG wasn't a main target of said war.

I will at least give kudos to the folks at MI6 for at least not blindly towing a party line and objectively judging IRONs actions. I wish more people had that courage during a war.

That's true, but without drones to blindly follow their leaders stupid objectives wars would never happen.

I will at least give kudos to the folks at MI6 for at least not blindly towing a party line and objectively judging IRONs actions. I wish more people had that courage during a war.

That's true, but without drones to blindly follow their leaders stupid objectives wars would never happen.

It really depends on what side you're on, you see free independent people from MI6 giving objective opinions of IRON.
I see opportunists willingly to get on any bandwagon of hate and think competence gleams from their veins, but that is my general view on a few of the MI6 members.

It really depends on what side you're on, you see free independent people from MI6 giving objective opinions of IRON.
I see opportunists willingly to get on any bandwagon of hate and think competence gleams from their veins, but that is my general view on a few of the MI6 members.

And I just see tea pots. Tea pots everywhere...

Your not in a much better boat than IRON.  Half your coaition is plotting your blocs fate already.  Not suprising to you I am sure but, while you will wait till post war to start to worry about it they are all ready flirting with parts of the coalition your fighting against for later.   

Bob has been plotting my Bloc's fate pretty much since the Winter War, so you're correct in it not being surprising to me. Whether or not I'm in a better boat is a matter of perspective. 

That's cool if they're flirting, as I may or may not be doing the very same as well, but in the end, that will be dealt with when the time comes. 

Plotting will be happening throughout all of Bob at any given time, but at least I haven't been alienating multiple AA's against me in the lead-up and continued execution of this war.

Stole the words out of my mouth. To be honest, I would kind of like to see NG just flat out drop IRON and the two of them rumble all the issues out. Two alliances enter, 1 alliance leaves.

I know you'd love for two alliances that MI6 hates to go at it, but nice attempt at drumming up something that isn't there. 

[20:07] BaronAaron[IRON] and the set up changed and you all had 2 choices
[20:07] BaronAaron[IRON] let NSO burn
[20:07] BaronAaron[IRON] or jump in with both feet

Jeeze come on NG the chioce was so obvious, right IRON? :3

[20:07] BaronAaron[IRON] and the set up changed and you all had 2 choices
[20:07] BaronAaron[IRON] let NSO burn
[20:07] BaronAaron[IRON] or jump in with both feet

Jeeze come on NG the chioce was so obvious, right IRON? :3

Seems like an easy choice to me

IRON's reminding me of the Legion/ODN bloc era during the GWII/GWIII era.  Of course, those two turned out to be completely incompetent paper tigers.  IRON used to be more independent before the Unjust War, perhaps they're trying to get back to that by pissing their allies off one by one.

IRON's reminding me of the Legion/ODN bloc era during the GWII/GWIII era.  Of course, those two turned out to be completely incompetent paper tigers.  IRON used to be more independent before the Unjust War, perhaps they're trying to get back to that by pissing their allies off one by one.

I'm still sometimes quite pissed at Orrple for not just going along with us in GW2, we would have won even if they were useless thanks to sheer numbers.

I'm still sometimes quite pissed at Orrple for not just going along with us in GW2, we would have won even if they were useless thanks to sheer numbers.

That whole war is seriously one of the biggest screw ups in the history of Bob on the part of the League and one of the best played wars on the part of WUT.

If Orrple had joined in and it had gone nuclear... but, of course, The Initiative had a number of very stupid opponents, so it didn't happen.

as much as it pains me to say as a former member of old IRON (with despite everything fond memories) the Optional Defense Network, an old name for an old image, it was optional by choice, it choose to stick to its democratic roots, and choose it's path not by poor choices at the time or poor FA. the current IRON that we all once respected is not this alliance. Sister Midnight, Krash, Shan, even Fensterbaby and obviously Rab would not have gone this route. 

it's sad to see such a respected alliance fall from grace so quickly, with that said much of this "outrage" is just for show, ODN activly planned against IRON in the prelude to Karma, and so have many others. the bad thing is though, IRON gave them a chance to put on a show.

And I just see tea pots. Tea pots everywhere...

Sometimes I get the feeling, that I won't be on this planet -- for very long.

I kinda like it here, I'm quite attached to it -- I hope I'm wrong.

Tea Pottery will be served around 9. No one miss their tea time.