Disciples of Destruction Declaration

I want to make a clarification before anyone reads this post. My expressed views in no way represent Nordreich as a whole, nor can I say that I am in support of the bickering going on here by either side. While we have members making valid points, there is some very puzzling posting from our side that does come a crossed to me as (pardon my terminology) but bitchy. So I will say this to any member of Nordreich that posts here after and address the DoD and whoever else they have joined in this war.

To my friends in Nordreich, if you want to make your post, make your post, but do not whine, complain, accuse, or try to draw conclusions from loosely based observations. Coincidences happen and who gives a shit, fight the war like men, take a beating, hand out a beating, but maintain your dignity and respect without dragging on an unwinnable argument. if they want a war, do not give them surrender from us as a whole and let those who have dreamed and prepped of this day to continue fight and prove our own point that we will not be steam rolled by a majority and those who choose to hold irrelevant grudges.[/quote]

We can applause that. 

To DoD.

hammer n sickle - an emblem of the communist movement signifying the alliance of workers and peasants

a symbolic representation of the former soviet union or of communism in general.

I will not discredit communism as a horrible atrocious system in theory, Karl Marx has been regarded as the most forwarded thinker of the last century. However I will state in a personal opinion, that communism as a real life practice is a complete manipulation and advantageous system of human nature when put into practice. as any person who has lived and observed the world can tell you. If someone tells you they are trying to do what is best for you, they most likely have a self vested interest as motivation backing their action.

That being said, if you fly a flag with a hammer n sickle and expect not to be regarded, referred to, or implied as a supporter/believer of communism I believe you to be living in a fallacious state. Same were If I chose to fly a Swastika because it is a pretty shape. While it may have many meanings, in the world we live in it reflects a very specific and heinous period of time in which the implied meaning is impossible to be ignored.

So since members of DoD, including bassman choose to represent themselves with the use of a hammer n sickle, I see it only fair that I can refer to those specifics as commies.

I think it's called irony. You call bassmann, probably the fattest anti commie in this world a commie - be it. Then we, the minions of the chief disciple are also commies.  Like you, we defend our own, especially our leaders. 

So commies, I am never in favor of a dog pilling, to me it makes your alliance and leadership seem weak. Waiting for a win-win situation to prove a point, proves you harbor your own doubts about your statement and overall objective. Has nordriech done similar in the past? Yes. Was I the leader making decisions? No. But I believe when we did it, it was for the appeasement of a select few and not the collective hatred of an entire alliance as well as to maintain our integrity to allies. We have not been the initial aggressor/catalyst of a war since before I first joined the Nordein Verein. to act as though we pose some threat to you, seems pretty ridiculous. Perhaps I am wrong, as my memory is not always the best, but that would indicate to me that you are harboring a grudge. That's great, and fine, and all well, but you chose the time of overwhelming odds to prove your worth, and that to me proves less than honorable. Even worse is that you have singled out a specific group of people within our alliance, yet I see all this talk about we are a former shell of ourselves and "sick alliance". However if the rest of us disagree and chose to fight alongside them and live under their leadership then I ask you what right you have to persecute individuals within a system that our collective alliance chooses willingly to follow and be involved. Thus leads to my last point, while I am an America, living in sunny California, with the 3rd ranked climate in the world, all the excess and capitalistic notion one could ever dream of, please include me in your war on finnreich because after reading these posts and realizing the nature of your accusations and declaration, I would love to stamp a few mushrooms on your members faces as I make my way down. I assure you, I won't complain.

by the way. from what I can see, while we didn't replace the top tier that left, your middle tier looks ripe and ready to be plucked, you'd better hurry on down to join them.  

No actually we are fulfilling a treaty obligation. The vote to hit you wasn't unanimous and most of our members hardly had any contacts with NOR whatsoever. To think we took this "cheap" opportunity to hit you, is wrong. There are some that disguise you guys but don't care enough and those who don't know you at all. This or that way, we are all ready to help an ally. 

Edited by NoMercy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe its called irony. I believe its representation. If the first time you met me, I was robbing a bank, would you not make the assumption I was a bank robber? Even if I had spent my whole life fighting crime, I would then be representing that very crime I fought by the way I represent myself in front of you. If I am accused of robbing banks when I have not acted in such a manner, and then go rob a bank, I would still be.... a bank robber? I have no sense of humor, and your irony is lost on me. Keep this assumption close at hand for the duration of this war if you intend to read and respond to my posts.

Thank you for clarifying the part about your declaration, because while in your initial posting I read something about attacking Nordreich as a whole, the content of this topic made it very clear that the vested interest of DoD was to target and punish Finnreich. When in fact it was the alliance of Nordreich that declared on MW, not Finnreich as a faction. Therefor to target a faction (using the term loosely) within an alliance would appear to me to be a representation of ones intentions and not the defense of an ally.

Then again I believe we have both at times been been falsely misrepresented in this topic for the greater majority of viewpoints; that is a shame. I will grant myself wrongdoing in making the assumption that this was because of the history between two alliances and take solace in the fact that it is a small number of members within DoD that are fighting for the pleasure of revenge alongside the majority who have voted with the intention to defend ones allies. Much more honorable.

Also to Mr. Gross, could you quantify the rate at which our top tier is "doing" for me?

Please. hold your applause.

Edited by TheBurtenJay

LOL, you lost all your allies, have horrible leadership, lost all your respect, and have become nothing more than a pathetic meatshield for NG. You couldn't even get an upgrade with them until NG knew there were possible forces lining up
against them so they took you under their wing to use you, nothing more
and if you don't get that then you are flat out ignorant. You are doing
wonders right now as the mouthpiece of NoR, keep it up champ :smug:

As
for the 4 wars, we knew this going in that our initial wars were going
to be low, we declared to get some of our nations not in anarchy a jump
start. The wars will come in due time my friend. It's a shame that I
won't have the pleasure of seeing you on the battlefield. I guess that
economic genius Puli couldn't figure out how to replace that dubious
upper tier that you lost  That's ok though, you can still run your mouth in here and keep looking stupid.

I respect you pd73bassman, but stop talking out your ass.

You seem to know the internals of NG-NoR's relationship, so can you reveal your spy or else shut the $*#( up?  We had each other's backs oADP or MDoAP.  You should know this since most of the alliances on your side are activating optional clauses to enter.

And while MK's disbanded finally got us off the couch to get work done, it was moreso to keep Legacy-pulling side-switching alliances like the International from trying to pull any fast ones.  Besides that, it's to NoR's credit that they still upgraded with us knowing this war was uncertain.  NoR has been an amazing ally through all of this.  And NG is proud to be allied to them.

It's you, friend, that just looks stupid here.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Yeah you really need to take a breather, Steve. You've been in and out of these threads spouting nonsense, running around like a beheaded chicken. That ain't the Steve I know, this ain't you.

I respect you pd73bassman, but stop talking out your ass.

You seem to know the internals of NG-NoR's relationship, so can you reveal your spy or else shut the $*#( up?  We had each other's backs oADP or MDoAP.  You should know this since most of the alliances on your side are activating optional clauses to enter.

And while MK's disbanded finally got us off the couch to get work done, it was moreso to keep Legacy-pulling side-switching alliances like the International from trying to pull any fast ones.  Besides that, it's to NoR's credit that they still upgraded with us knowing this war was uncertain.  NoR has been an amazing ally through all of this.  And NG is proud to be allied to them.

It's you, friend, that just looks stupid here.

He doesn't need a spy. You told us all of this when you came to our forums trying to suck up to us and get more friends since you barely had any

I wasn't aware you were ever 'our' side, Buscemi.  I don't seem to recall NG having a damn thing to do with us whatsoever, and that you sat on the fence last war til you were pulled in while we were burning for our own friends.

Wow NG can't catch a break, Eq side was pissed at them for entering, other side was pissed for them taking so long.

damned if you do and all that jazz

So I log onto the Nordreich forums today and get this,

Butthurt runs deep there :lol1: 

You were given the honour of being our Kronprinz, the next in line to be Kaiser. If you didn't want that position you shouldn't have accepted it. Then not much later you decided to leave, and have since publicly slandered us on the OWF. I don't think a ban from our forums is such an over reaction, do you? Surely you'd treat someone the same way if they did the same to your alliance?

Edited by Norwood

You were given the honour of being our Kronprinz, the next in line to be Kaiser. If you didn't want that position you shouldn't have accepted it. Then not much later you decided to leave, and have since publicly slandered us on the OWF. I don't think a ban from our forums is such an over reaction, do you? Surely you'd treat someone the same way if they did the same to your alliance?

Speaking of which, did you ever apologise to Zepp for your duplicity?

Did you ever consider that after becoming the NoR equivalent of Heinrich Himmler he did not like what he became disillusioned with the group and left? Now, many months later he sees a different NoR than the one he left and decries it for the husk that it is. I think its a cry for help IMO

Of course I didn't consider that, because it's rather silly. He accepts the position of Kronprinz, and then decides to leave two weeks later. Disillusioned two weeks later, after being a Nordlander for years?? If someone did that to your alliance and then slandered you on the OWF, you'd label them a traitor too. That last comment of mine was probably uncalled for though, so I'll apologise for that and edit it out.

And that certainly isn't a cry for help at all. I'm loving the war and I'm quite enjoying being piled on. I don't mind a bit of man love  :ehm:

Edited by Norwood

Actually the cry for help was Bassman crying for help. Regardless I said it as a joke.

As for him leaving I honestly cannot comment because it has never happened to me. I have never been in an alliance where anyone important left for another alliance. The big exception being TSO splinter from MCXA but I was part of the leavers so maybe I identify better with Bassman as a result

And that certainly isn't a cry for help at all. I'm loving the war and I'm quite enjoying being piled on. I don't mind a bit of man love  :ehm:

A man after my own heart.  We're fairly close if Oro Ibah Aozpi keeps giving me my daily dose of rads we may get to meet.  I'll make sure I send a case of beer with each GA.

*Malinok sits back with his popcorn and scotch to watch the festivities.*

He doesn't need a spy. You told us all of this when you came to our forums trying to suck up to us and get more friends since you barely had any

No need to make boldface lies. 

At your embassy we never discussed NoR and we have enough friends, thank you.  Just because you are allied to a treaty whore or two, doesn't mean everyone else should have 80 million treaties.

I've only posted like 9 times at your forums mostly to say "hi" since pd73bassman and NG go way back.  He was a NoR diplomat to NG.    I feel bad for those that pop in to say hello to you.  I can assure you that few, if any, of them are there to kiss your ass. 

I think you have a bloated sense of self-importance.

Did you know that 9/10 think they're above avg.  Sadly only 2 of those surveyed are right.

I answer to your statement, yes I do have a bloated sense of self-importance.  And anyone else who would like a bloated sense of self-importance go herehttp://disciplesofdestruction.com/index.php.  Working with the the best tends to bloat your sense of self-importance.

Just because you are allied to a treaty whore or two, doesn't mean everyone else should have 80 million treaties.

You make it sound like it's an orgy of treaties on our side of the fence... which of course, it is >.<

I believe that when it comes to treaties it's best to have a but a few good ones instead of an ever growing pile of the (increasingly worthless) stuff. As always, less is more!

You are both wrong. I ooze self-importance.
How did our NoR thread turn into the NG thread? Steve Buscemi, suck of the loss and deal with it. NG has sat on alot of fences since its creation. You guys always manage to sign treaties with different groups of alliances. Do like everyone else and pick a side and stick to it. You guys have never been in a real fight before to where its possible that you'll lose. I'm anxious to see if you guys will try to rebuild relations with the majority of planet Bob after the war or if you'll just fade away.

At your embassy we never discussed NoR and we have enough friends, thank you.  Just because you are allied to a treaty whore or two, doesn't mean everyone else should have 80 million treaties.

I've only posted like 9 times at your forums mostly to say "hi" since pd73bassman and NG go way back.  He was a NoR diplomat to NG.    I feel bad for those that pop in to say hello to you.  I can assure you that few, if any, of them are there to kiss your ass. 

Considering they have 3 treaty partners, I'd like to ask which 2 of the 3 are the treaty whores?

Also, a follow-up question, what is the threshold for becoming a treaty whore? Is it based solely on the # of treaty? Is there any justification based on the types of treaties held, or the variety of alliances the treaties are held with?