Disciples of Destruction Declaration

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 wars declared by DoD. Awesome. There really was nothing of value lost when the dubious characters left NoR. I wonder where they wound up?

LOL, you lost all your allies, have horrible leadership, lost all your respect, and have become nothing more than a pathetic meatshield for NG. You couldn't even get an upgrade with them until NG knew there were possible forces lining up against them so they took you under their wing to use you, nothing more and if you don't get that then you are flat out ignorant. You are doing wonders right now as the mouthpiece of NoR, keep it up champ :smug:

As for the 4 wars, we knew this going in that our initial wars were going to be low, we declared to get some of our nations not in anarchy a jump start. The wars will come in due time my friend. It's a shame that I won't have the pleasure of seeing you on the battlefield. I guess that economic genius Puli couldn't figure out how to replace that dubious upper tier that you lost  That's ok though, you can still run your mouth in here and keep looking stupid. Edited by pd73bassman

4 wars declared by DoD. Awesome. There really was nothing of value lost when the dubious characters left NoR. I wonder where they wound up?

Patience, we'll get to you.

If your friends can figure out how to aim maybe we'll get to meet. :smug: :war:

Edited by Lupine

Considering you have nations like Germania88 ruled by Oberlord88, I guess we were better off parting ways. But have fun with your Molotov/Ribbentrop alliance with the lolcommies.

Yeah, DoD, look at you taking all of the dubious members from NoR that haven't died yet away from them. The nerve! 

Better than their actions in every situation framing them in the worst light possible as human beings. 

You guys have enjoyed jumping in bed with every major player since 07, bandwagoning whenever possible. Now the heat is on you for the first time in half a decade and you're going to cry about it?  

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

You guys had the right to leave NoR for personal reasons, that's fine. But coming in when NoR is in a state of war with 6 alliances and still reeling from Thor's disappearance is despicable and dishonorable and makes you look like the trash that you are.

If you want to be honorable, declare on the commies, help us clean up, and then have a respectable gentleman's war afterward.

You have to see that your actions in this present situation frame you in the worst light possible as human beings?

Damn dude, man up and take the beating like a man :facepalm:

We faced worst odds than you are facing right now in the last war and we didn't run to the OWF to cry about it :facepalm: Edited by pd73bassman

You guys had the right to leave NoR for personal reasons, that's fine. But coming in when NoR is in a state of war with 6 alliances and still reeling from Thor's disappearance is despicable and dishonorable and makes you look like the trash that you are.

If you want to be honorable, declare on the commies, help us clean up, and then have a respectable gentleman's war afterward.

You have to see that your actions in this present situation frame you in the worst light possible as human beings? 

Here, I got you a bucket for your tears, this is high quality carpet after all.

You talk a big game about wanting to be honourable and such? Then shut the hell up, stop acting like a whiny child, and get in the bed you made for yourself. Thank us for the fight we're going to bring you with all the casualties and nukes stats or whatever the kids love these days. Then maybe, just maybe someone will give you the honour and respect you are looking for.

Undescended.

I could care less about losing pixels or war odds. But I do care that you personally are a disgrace to the legacy of the reich. You're basically a commie now. DoD will forever be a commie alliance in my mind.

Fortunately for us, you're not the arbiter of who is a commie and who isn't.  DoD isn't.

Undescended.

I could care less about losing pixels or war odds. But I do care that you personally are a disgrace to the legacy of the reich. You're basically a commie now. DoD will forever be a commie alliance in my mind.

You changed your minds extremely quickly, early you were calling us "Nazis", now you call us Commies, you should make up your mind! Whatever floats your boat I guess :P See you when I can declare wars again.

Fortunately for us, you're not the arbiter of who is a commie and who isn't.  DoD isn't.

Could have fooled me. They are ad hoc allies with commies, they are commies.

You changed your minds extremely quickly, early you were calling us "Nazis", now you call us Commies, you should make up your mind! Whatever floats your boat I guess  :P See you when I can declare wars again.

Wasn't me who said this. You must be thinking of someone else.
Edited by Opportunity