MAN THE HARPOONS!

Redarmy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are nominally on the same side as NoR.

Tell me, how bad does that burn you?

It doesn't make me happy at all, neither does fighting Kaskus because we have no direct problem with them but they've hit an ally and friend of ours so here we are. Another ally and friend of ours is also nominally on the side of NoR which means we might yet get deeper in to this but you stick with your friends no matter what.

My hope is that this can be over fast with a surrender from Kaskus on reasonable terms from SL. The numbers against them are ridiculous now.

Unlikely.

[00:17] <UnknownSmurf> Hello
[00:17] <Rudolph> Hello
[00:17] <UnknownSmurf> How's it going?
[00:18] <Rudolph> Well, considering that I've been preparing for a Kaskus attack, not too bad
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> Glad to hear it 
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> We're looking forward to a good war
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> Don't really want to piss you guys off; but piling on NSO or something
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> would have been useless
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> tbh
[00:19] <UnknownSmurf> Plus I feel like you guys could use the activity boost :)
[00:19] <UnknownSmurf> I haven't heard from Tank or Pollard in forever
[00:20] <Rudolph> I do appreciate the slight activity boost, will not lie on that
[00:20] <Rudolph> But we will not be lenient on this war.
[00:21] <UnknownSmurf> In what sense?
[00:21] <UnknownSmurf> Length or reps?
[00:21] <Rudolph> Both

You guys are nominally on the same side as NoR.

Tell me, how bad does that burn you?

Further proof that this war should be called The Disorder War!

Kick Kaskus' ass btw... Wait what side is Kaskus on? Kick their ass anyway Edited by Hamilmania

Unlikely.

[00:17] <UnknownSmurf> Hello
[00:17] <Rudolph> Hello
[00:17] <UnknownSmurf> How's it going?
[00:18] <Rudolph> Well, considering that I've been preparing for a Kaskus attack, not too bad
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> Glad to hear it 
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> We're looking forward to a good war
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> Don't really want to piss you guys off; but piling on NSO or something
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> would have been useless
[00:18] <UnknownSmurf> tbh
[00:19] <UnknownSmurf> Plus I feel like you guys could use the activity boost :)
[00:19] <UnknownSmurf> I haven't heard from Tank or Pollard in forever
[00:20] <Rudolph> I do appreciate the slight activity boost, will not lie on that
[00:20] <Rudolph> But we will not be lenient on this war.
[00:21] <UnknownSmurf> In what sense?
[00:21] <UnknownSmurf> Length or reps?
[00:21] <Rudolph> Both

You're orignial war aims aere up in smoke now so you've got every reason to want an end and Rudolph's a reasonable fella as are the rest of them over in SL. I'm pretty sure you can sort something out.

It doesn't make me happy at all, neither does fighting Kaskus because we have no direct problem with them but they've hit an ally and friend of ours so here we are. Another ally and friend of ours is also nominally on the side of NoR which means we might yet get deeper in to this but you stick with your friends no matter what.

The sad and unfortunate side effect of the treaty web, and why my alliance ONLY signs "Optional" treaties.  If we are in a war, it is because we want to be in it.

That said, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and your entry, while largely symbolic at this point, is legit. I don't see you guys as on NoR's side at all, even nominally.  This Kaskus thing is not related to the global war at all.  The CB's are completely different and unrelated.  You are here to defend Shangri-La against Kaskus -- has zero to do with NSO-NpO, and is neither a front nor sub-conflict of that war.

Since I am in sissy mode and wearing my dress (no disrespect on the ladies, excepting hot Hereno MEOW!), I have been baking cookies, mostly for Kaskus. but I figure everyone is hungry so here

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/macadamia-nut-chocolate-chip-cookies/

172027.jpg

everyone except 

Dochartaigh

he is mean and as Daniel Tosh says " DOCHARTAIGH na na bo bo, go stick your head in DO DO!"

Sir William loved them, he got some while they were hot from the oven

Edited by LordBitburg

Since I am in sissy mode and wearing my dress (no disrespect on the ladies, excepting hot Hereno MEOW!), I have been baking cookies, mostly for Kaskus. but I figure everyone is hungry so here

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/macadamia-nut-chocolate-chip-cookies/

172027.jpg

everyone except 

Dochartaigh

he is mean and as Daniel Tosh says " DOCHARTAIGH na na bo bo, go stick your head in DO DO!"

Sir William loved them, he got some while they were hot from the oven

Thanks a lot, man. That's pretty cool of you.