Sugar Rush War - Damage Tally

Ogaden

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GATO didn't do too bad....gave as good as we got in the top 5 of inflicted and taken.....The difference being we spread our damage over 10 alliances to us taking all 5mil of the hit....over 1000 wars declared.....Proud of our guys.

We have a positive or basically even ratio against every alliance we fought besides Umbrella (I think we are down 20k to CRAP.) We ended with around 200k negative damage, but we had a negative damage output of 400k against Umbrella.

Lesson learned, 20-30k tech nukes HURT. 

Edited by kerschbs

We have a positive or basically even ratio against every alliance we fought besides Umbrella (I think we are down 20k to CRAP.) We ended with around 200k negative damage, but we had a negative damage output of 400k against Umbrella.

Lesson learned, 20-30k tech nukes HURT. 

You had a -150K difference against us too.  ;)

Yea I don't know why I missed that, wasn't on purpose, my apologies. You guys and Umb did a number on our upper tier.

That was certainly the turning point on our end. If Umb and Top had not went to work on the upper tier I think eventually our upper tier would have wiped out the uppers of the others....we likely still would have lost miserably in the mid and lower tiers though. Looks like a good even scrap all around. A few specific alliances flop sides and its really an interesting war.

Updated my Google Docs spreadsheet, also added Damage Taken/Dealt for both offensive and defensive wars by alliance to the second sheet.

Member counts are from when I first made the sheet, so they won't accurately reflect current totals, had to choose some point to base them off though. All data is from the link in the OP, just some spreadsheet work to get a more in depth analysis.

NPO's damage taken and damage dealt per nation is rather low.

This is primarily due to their proliferation of low tier offensive wars.  The average damage per war is almost exactly 4,000 NS per nation (8,000 per war) across the entire conflict.

The NPO is averaging 2.8k NS dealt and 1.2k NS taken (4k total NS dmg per war) in their ~1700 offensive wars. On the defensive end NPO's numbers are spot on the norm with 3.5k damage dealt and 4.5k taken per defensive war (8k total damage per war).

Edited by Coloradia