MDoAP Announcement

These arguments aren't even valid to begin with. All misfits and skaro have done is announce their friendship to the public. Numerous alliances make deals behind close doors at the beginning of each round. It is what it is

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of treaties in TE, as part of what makes it fun is how every alliance is fair game and even people you may not expect could attack you at any given moment and vice versa. If too many treaties pop up, it's gonna make things too predictable. (Although some things might be expected from round to round anyway)

My feeling is that someone will just line you guys up and take you both on, now that you've publicized your treaty. Anyway, congrats!

I remember 3 rounds ago when we had a treaty(publicly announced) with RIOT.... one of us got hit, the other helped and everyone was butthurt :P

I just wasted my morning reading essays about absolute shit all to do with this treaty. the constant nagging from other alliances is starting to get on my nerve( i only have 1 left)

just going OTT here lol....

1. Misfits never has been liked from these moaning alliances from day 1.

2. we have fun rounds.

3. we may not be the best fighters, but we have a smashing time trying.

We have friends and we have enemies.... just like everyone.

as far as I can see, the only hostilities here is coming from OP and sometimes Hellas. what does that say for the friend to enemy ratio? ;)

At least he reads and debates my thoughts instead of just claiming that I am butthurt or flattering himself on being the knight in shining armour that calls out Kurdanak's evil-doings.

You do realize I left this topic alone until MULTIPLE OP nations started bashing things.

<iamthey>To: mannx    From: iamthey    Date: 10/19/2013 1:19:01 AM
<iamthey>Subject: Battle Report
<iamthey>Message: You have been attacked by iamthey. 
<iamthey>You lost 142 soldiers and 186 tanks. You killed 63 soldiers and 5 tanks. Their forces razed 20.461 miles of your land, stole 2.304 technology, and destroyed 23.037 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.80 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.
<iamthey>In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Good showing misfits, good show.

Judging an alliance as a whole because of one member doesn't make you much of a good sport at all. Our members are offered basic guides and its their choice to use them or not.

Mannx knew he wasn't in tip top shape, but he threw his nation into the fight in defence of one of his comrades..... and that is what counts! as long as he can pay bills, he can fight ;)

it also amuses me that an OP nation posted that battle report before Iamthey. either there is some fishy multis going on, or OP has a hand in this? rogues coming from OP and such..... if you are trying to play TE police, you are not setting a good example.

Just a question, if a alliance decides to war on Cult of Skaro (just an example i like reading HDsupreme enteraining posts) does that mean they can now count in the Misfits alliance strength as part of CoS alliance strength. So Warriors or Defcon1 can declare on CoS and no one can cry about alliance strength difference because theMisfits  is now part of CoS total alliance strength. 

Just a question, if a alliance decides to war on Cult of Skaro (just an example i like reading HDsupreme enteraining posts) does that mean they can now count in the Misfits alliance strength as part of CoS alliance strength. So Warriors or Defcon1 can declare on CoS and no one can cry about alliance strength difference because theMisfits  is now part of CoS total alliance strength. 

Wrong... Misfits and Skaro are not one alliance and therefor you cannot count our combined strength as one.

although, i see your point of 2 alliances attacking one of us to get a response.... but in certain circumstances, each alliance may request that no help be needed. so if 2 alliances hit Misfits and we ask Skaro not to step in, then it is a clear curbstomp.

this treaty is wise to the wicked schemes of TE.

Wrong... Misfits and Skaro are not one alliance and therefor you cannot count our combined strength as one.
although, i see your point of 2 alliances attacking one of us to get a response.... but in certain circumstances, each alliance may request that no help be needed. so if 2 alliances hit Misfits and we ask Skaro not to step in, then it is a clear curbstomp.
this treaty is wise to the wicked schemes .

But this is TE and decisions happen rather quickly. Speaking as an AA leader I will not leave the safety of my AA to the whims of whether or not you guys will excercise your treaty obligations. I will assume both.are one, as you can others are as well, and hit you both. This is the brunt of the debate on your treaty to this point. It not only affects you but TE politics on a whole. You two now look like one target.

With all my respect to both alliances , and their leaders , this is not what you guys want for your alliances . You should know that this is TE and treaties here wouldn't work . And would lead to your failure .

With all my respect to both alliances , and their leaders , this is not what you guys want for your alliances . You should know that this is TE and treaties here wouldn't work . And would lead to your failure .

You fail to realize TE is full of treaties just behind closed doors.

But this is TE and decisions happen rather quickly. Speaking as an AA leader I will not leave the safety of my AA to the whims of whether or not you guys will excercise your treaty obligations. I will assume both.are one, as you can others are as well, and hit you both. This is the brunt of the debate on your treaty to this point. It not only affects you but TE politics on a whole. You two now look like one target.

The treaty is nothing more than a protection from curbstomps. This is being treated as nothing more than a prevention to that. If this treaty was active when OP hit us and skaro felt it was an unfair war they could have stepped in. If they felt it was fair they would have left things as they were. Example, if defcon1 hit us tomorrow alone that would be a curbstomp and COS would enter to help the battlefield odds

You fail to realize TE is full of treaties just behind closed doors.

This is what the game is all about . Be smart and know how to play it . 

The simple answer is.......... find someone else to attack :O because we have a treaty should not make us anymore of a target than anyone else.

Shame you guys keep beating me down and not giving me a chance to show you how to actually war. CN SE record speaks for itself.

Learn how to build then you can show us your 'amazing' fighting skills.

there isn't much one can do when one is being arse raped from a nation double ones size

So your original plan to build was arse rape NAO? Poor Misfits at every turn you fail to acknowledge your actions and you also forget we fought with TPC as well as you guys.