Can't buy nukes in SE

Chintan

I can't buy a nuke, even though I have not bought any nukes today. I did buy a nuke yesterday though.

I have uranium, I have the Manhattan project, I have the Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, I'm in the top 5%, and I have my nuclear question set to option 3 (We will never sign such a treaty. etc. etc.), so there's no reason I shouldn't be able to buy nukes.

Edited by Chintan

Instead or making a repeat thread about the issue I'll post in here. Logged in at 4am est, Went to buy nukes and game stated I've re-bought my max amount for the day. using Firefox as my browser.

I tried in both Chrome and Safari. I can't buy nukes in either.

Edited by Chintan

I would assume this is some kind of cron job problem, with the server being down at update it didn't run it, for example it won't let me run naval attacks, saying that I've already conducted 3 navy operations today (when I haven't run any), and wouldn't let me spy on somebody shortly after it came back online (although I'm not certian, i doubt that they had actually had their limit of operations conducted on them at that point.)

Edited by memoryproblems

My naval operations did not reset so I cannot purchase any new navy and I cannot conduct any naval attacks.  I purchased 1 nuke but I cannot purchase the second one even though I have weapons research complex wonder.  I'm using Firefox.  All other military attacks/purchases seemed to be fine.

Same. Should we continue to expect this level of incompetence and unresponsiveness? Just need to know if so if there is any way I could get my nation to delete any faster considering I lost the advantage to nuke before I was nuked today and my tech levels suffered that much more. 

Edited by tamerlane