\m/ Reunion Tour

Margrave

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Kashmir is proud to announce that we will be hosting a \m/ reunion sometime in the near future; not in order to reconstitute the alliance, but to share some laughs, catch up with one another, and enjoy the camaraderie of brothers in arms. We have not yet selected a venue; once we've generated enough interest/collected up enough names to have the event, registered \m/embers will vote on it; currently we're looking at Google Hangout, a sub-forum on Kashmir's own site, or perhaps a dedicated IRC channel and a time that works best for the majority.

non-\m/ember's, feel free to vent your spleen about how we're evil/irrelevant/dumb here. 

PS: This is an entirely OOC announcement, thus it has been placed here.

Update: The party will get started on Friday, October 25th, at 5PM California time. We'll have a private forum set up for you guys, just ask for the Party Mask. We'll have the IRC posted in that forum.

Link to website: http://cnkashmir.com/forums/index.php

Edited by Margrave

I wouldn't call this a Kashmir event, just a side project for some old timers am I right?

Yes and no; we're potentially using our own resources to support it (like a sub-forum for the event), so it makes more sense to just go ahead and call it a Kash project, especially since, so far, all, what, three of the vets I've got on the list are in Kash right now? Me being one of them?

Margrave, Master Hakai, and other ex-\m/ have been talking about a reunion for some time now and Kashmir is more than happy to facilitate the event or to help facilitate the eventual reunion that I believe is being held on some sort of chat service. 

Which \m/ are we talking of here. I ask because i was on the \m/oon and then i was in the \m/ that got Grub era NpO to attack them over the offer to expose their genitals to him.

I think the initial idea had the original \m/ in mind, but surely you wouldn't be turned away.

It's kind of funny that \m/'s raiding rules are now so much more strict than most have nowadays.  For some alliances, simply not havng protection is enough to make you a valid raid target.

It's more funny to remember how butthurt people got about \m/ raiding.

Edited by YOLO SWAG

Why people feel the need to shoot down an harmless call for reunion before it reaches half of the first page? For the love of god people, if all you're left with is being sour on CN, try get a freaking life! (You'll need it anyway, at some point.)

My best well wishes to you old \m/embers: that your adult diapers may be large and adsorbing enough for you to safely have many drinks! :P

It's kind of funny that \m/'s raiding rules are now so much more strict than most have nowadays.  For some alliances, simply not havng protection is enough to make you a valid raid target.

Ironic isn't it?  The pre-Unjust War \m/ was called everything but nice, yet raids on any alliance of 5 or more members were banned without special permission and I don't recall it being granted.

OP: Nice to see you back, just let me know where/when the pirate reunion will be.   ;)