[Poll]The Top 5 Infamous Posters

Beauty

Most Infamous Posters  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

stalin1.jpg

The Top 5 Most Infamous Posters

Vote for as many as you want.

The 5 with the most votes are the Top 5 Infamous Posters.

Poll will be counted and edited in here in a few days or whenever my university/fraternity decides I am allowed to have leisure time.

The Top 5

(Recorded at 7:30 PM, October 4, 2013)

1. Rebel Virginia
  2. Neo Uruk (ReyTheGreat)
  3. Crymson
  4. RushSykes
  5. TIE! AlmightyGrub/D34th
Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to the beliefs held by some vanillamen, there is no shame in being interesting.

That's my take on it. Also, is Winner really that important? I missed almost the entirety of his posts and nobody really mentions him that much... so he doesn't seem to stick out as "Infamous." Not to mention his rambling was never close to relevant, just awful.

Contrary to the beliefs held by some vanillamen, there is no shame in being interesting.

That's my take on it. Also, is Winner really that important? I missed almost the entirety of his posts and nobody really mentions him that much... so he doesn't seem to stick out as "Infamous." Not to mention his rambling was never close to relevant, just awful.

Oddly enough you two to be so quick as to call someone else on horrible posting. I am guessing you are complimenting them maybe? Who knows. Congratulations on holding a steady lead though.

Edited by Rotavele

"Contrary to the beliefs held by some vanillamen, there is no shame in being interesting."

^This

Also, Winner/Tom is still fondly remembered by NAO as one of our greatest past times. With his ridiculous attempt to coupe us, he also gave us a legit reason to kick our most useless and power craving government member.

At least he did something right.

Also, his posts are still memorable.

If infamous here means "popular for being bad" many of the names in the poll shouldn't be there in the first place, the most glaring example being mpol (whose posts were made of first quality fun stuff, and widely acclaimed as such).

Many others get votes just for having many IC political opponents, which last are in reality probably much "worse" than those they vote for, and exactly because they vote through the lenses of their bias.

But some intentionally go the route of "crap-posting" (or they did so in the past) and they thus probably deserve their 15 minutes of celebrity for this. Just to cite an example, and no offence meant, I think that Rey used to post very bad stuff, due to a combination of intention and inexperience. He now greatly improved his posting, anyway, and his co-lead of this poll should IMHO be considered a recognition to his past career rather than a fair judgment based on his current posting.

I can't for the life of me understand what would be wrong with RV, instead. Sure, he's not always funny as he tries to (and as he may even think he is), but he's usually funny and entertaining, despite the blue text and the great number of posts he makes. That's more than what most of us can say, TBQH. There's a lot of respect for the old man, here.

The results are in, 

• Rebel Virginia
  • Neo Uruk (ReyTheGreat)
  • Crymson
  • RushSykes
  • TIE! AlmightyGrub/D34th

Congratulations to all those who gave their best shot in this race. Congratulations to Rebel Virginia for being #1.

The truth is no one really knows exactly what this poll means (myself included) and are probably just voting for whoever they like the least. Or is that maybe what's supposed to happen?

I voted for whomever I thought was a really prominent poster without being universally liked. I mean come on, having jerdge on here? It's infamous, not famous.

The problem with Crymson and Grub is you have to vote for both if you vote for one and that takes up 40% of your votes.

Grub, Crymson, Schatt, and Sardonic are not terrible posters by any stretch of the imagination. And trust me, I've had my share of disagreements with them over the years.

If anything, personalities like theirs are the only thing keeping CN politics alive, and by extension, this game.

The results are in, 

• Rebel Virginia
  • Neo Uruk (ReyTheGreat)
  • Crymson
  • RushSykes
  • TIE! AlmightyGrub/D34th

Congratulations to all those who gave their best shot in this race. Congratulations to Rebel Virginia for being #1.

Damn you grub! *shakes fist*

Grub, Crymson, Schatt, and Sardonic are not terrible posters by any stretch of the imagination. And trust me, I've had my share of disagreements with them over the years.

If anything, personalities like theirs are the only thing keeping CN politics alive, and by extension, this game.

Schatt is probably the BEST poster that CN has.... it's quite absurd to find him here.

Grub and Crymson aren't bad posters either, though they have a similar style of being... tough boys.

I couldn't agree more.

You are not really a bad poster by nature... but you became one.

Your main problem is that you have chosen an Alliance that beame a remarkable disaster, the New Sith Order... an Alliance that has no direction.

And such contradiction forces you to constrain your style to the poor conditions of your Alliance.
You could be a good poster if you had a better Alliance behind (and I'm not saying it because of the poor relations that the NSO and the NpO have. i.e, Pacifica and Polaris don't have good relations either... and I think that you could be a good poster if, say, you were a member of Pacifica).

I mostly blame the NSO and not really you for the poor quality of your posts.